Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 (1501 Views)

Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A / Wrong Number / Why Do Ladies Call Someone Intentionally And Said Wrong Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by Flickzvill(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2017
Credit- rachealfst
My name is Isaac Oluwapamilerin Daniella. Everybody calls me Pamilerin except my Dad, who only calls me Daniella.
The first daughter of a family of three kids(two girls and a boy) My Parents are civil servants.
I'm intelligent, emotional,beautiful, tall, size 8, dark skin. I can classify myself as a good girl because I was raised well by my Parents. I’m not an introvert and I’m not an extrovert either. Let me just say I’m in between.
Tunde and I are level mate, same department. We’ve been very good friends since 100 level. He’s the best student in class with the highest CGPA followed by me, making us the best two student in class. By the time we got to 200l I realized he had feelings for me.
Truth be told I have feelings for him too. The eye contact we exchange in class, especially during practicals when we are grouped together and all that but we shy away from it.
What attracted me to him was the fact that he was brilliant, tall and handsome. I love brilliant guys. And all my male friends back home are brilliant as well.
One fateful day, he told me after class that he’d like to discuss something with me. I was scared because I know what he wanted to say.
He held my hands. “Pamilerin, I like you, I know we are friends and all but I want us to take this friendship to another love”
“Another level! I don’t get you” I pretended as if I don’t understand what he was saying.
“I know you know what I mean, but if you want me to say it out loud I will”
“So say it out loud”
“I want you to be my girl, I really like you”
“I like you too but I don’t like the idea of dating my class mate. We see each other every day” I explained.
“That shouldn’t be a barrier, or what do you think”
“I’ll think about it”
“Please do, I hope I’ll get a positive reply?”
I just smiled at him. Tunde finally let it out, and profess his love for me.
“See you tomorrow Tunde” I said and walked away.
I came back from school and I met commotion at my lodge.
“What’s going on here” I asked one of my lodge mate.
“Its Bolu's parent o they came to pack her things”
“Why is that?”
“You won’t believe it, she has been rusticated since 100l and she never told her parent about it”
“That’s not possible, she do go for classes, in fact I’ve met her in lecture theaters severally and if during exams we go for night classes together”
“She’s just acting o, she no more a student of this school”
“Pamilerin, so you don’t know all this while, I have known since” Another girl in my lodge joined the conversation.
“Really, I never noticed, because most times we even go to school together in the morning”
“Her parents thought she was in final year o, and she’s been collecting school fees from them o.
“Na only school fees pain you, she even collected #200,000 for project.
“Jesus! This is so unfair to her parents nau”
“Thank God for the good Samaritan that revealed the truth to them”
“She even denied it, not until her parent went to her so called department and discovered the whole truth”
“This is so sad, She made a big mistake, she should have open up to them or better still use all the money she’s been collecting to get a Jamb form and try again.
“She wrote Jamb twice after she was rusticated, but she was denied admission”
“It’s not compulsory she stays in this school, she should have opt for another university”
“If she change university the truth go come out na, you know the thing weh pain me pass?”
“What is it?” I asked
“She’s the only child o, and she’s making her parent suffer and waste money like this”
“Eh ya, but its not to late, she can still start all over again, I believe she has learnt her lessons”
“If na my papa o, no school for you again o. He don finish for you be that”
“That won’t help her, I believe she can still start all over again, everyone deserves a second chance” I said
Bolu's parents were through packing her things with the help of some guys. They all entered into the car. Bolu was sitting at the back seat. I walked up to her and held her hand. While her Dad was still doing one or two things in the car. I seize the opportunity to have a word with her.
“Bolu you don’t have to cry, tears won’t repair all the damage. Just make sure you don’t give up on your self”
“Thank you Pamilerin” she sniffed.
“You can start afresh, you can be whatever you want to be. All you need is determination”
“Thank you my daughter” her mummy said to me.
“Its nothing ma, please ma, don’t give up on her. I know how you feel right now, but its not the end of the road for her”
“Thank you dear” she said
“Thank you, thanks for the advice, I’ll try my best” Bolu Dad said
“You are welcome sir, I pray you and mummy will reap the fruit of your labor”
“Amen” they chorused.
I faced Bolu, it’s not a crime to fall, but the most important is too rise again. May God be with you”
“Amen” she nodded, crying out loud.
“I will give you a call” I said
She nodded.
“Safe journey” I said and waved at them as the car took off.
I went straight to my room and crashed on my bed, I was tired and famished at the same time.
I thought about Bolus case again, I really felt sorry for her parent.
episode2
Weeks later, Tunde and I started dating. Trust people, they noticed in no time. We are already tagged couples. Some girls in class who has eyes on him gave me attitudes but I understand.
I know they secretly envied me because I was dating the most intelligent guy not only in the department but even in the faculty.
I know how they flock around him all in the name of tutorials, but he never gave them attention.
With time they realized we are for real and gave up.
Even the guys discovered that they can only get him to tutor them through me, so they have no choice than to be on my good books.
With time the girls started relating well with me and everything was back to normal again.
Tunde and I became so close and inseparable, we spent most of our free time together.
Some months later, he came to my room in the evening to check on me. We chatted for a while and all of a sudden we started this stupid rough play. He kissed me, caressed me. I wanted to stop him but I couldn’t.
I realized things are getting more heated between us, so I gathered all the strength in me and stop him.
I moved away from him.
“Tunde please stop, you are trespassing”
“Trespassing!”
“Tunde what do you want from me?”
“I want you”
“I’m a virgin, I don’t want to loose it, not now”
“You want to keep it for your man, right?”
I nodded
“I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I’m not just dating you for the fun of it, I’m in this for real. I want to marry you”
“You can’t be so sure, we still have a long journey ahead of us”
“I will never disappoint you, I will never hurt you, I promise”
I eventually gave in, he undressed me, I was shy at first, I’ve never been unclad in the presence of a guy before, I grabbed my cover cloth to cover myself. He pulled the cover cloth gently from my body.
“You don’t have to be shy, look at me, I’m unclad too”
I couldn’t bring myself to look at him, I was even scared of seeing him unclothed.
My church mind was saying otherwise, but I gave in after so much persuasion. I lost my virginity that very night.
Before now I promised myself not to loose my virginity until I’m married, but I broke my promise and gave myself to him.
That night he slept in my room for the first time. And ever since that night we started having sex on a regular basis.
Exam came, we read and studied together( exam didn't stop us from having sex)But we don’t sit together in the exam hall. We sit separately. We do submit our answer booklets almost at the same time. So we leave the exam hall together.
Our result came out the next semester and he was still leading the class with the highest CGPA followed by me. I was happy our relationship did not get in the way of our academics.
By the time we got to 300l, Tunde and I practically lived together in his self contained apartment in school. It’s not that I don’t have my own room, I do but he wanted me to be a live in girlfriend.
I don’t like the cohabitation idea in the first place but I eventually agreed to it. I only go to my place once in a while to clean up and do one or two things. I only sleep in my room when my relative came visiting especially my mum.
Our love waxed stronger, we do things together and things were going on smoothly between us. Then the worst happened.
TBC....

click link FOR EPISODE THREE
http://osagiesblogs..com/2017/05/wrong-number-episode-3.html

Re: WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by akejujoe(f): 8:06pm On May 21, 2017
Are u for real?This is Rachealfst 's story and it's on nairaland literature section. Oga plagiarist wehdone sir.
cc Rachealfst
Re: WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by souloho19(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2017
Op u no get fear of God oo..so its even on ur blog..smh
Re: WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by mzhorlah(f): 9:00pm On May 21, 2017
akejujoe:
Are u for real?This is Rachealfst 's story and it's on nairaland literature section. Oga plagiarist wehdone sir.
cc Rachealfst
you can't be so sure she didn't steal it as well. just expressing myself
Re: WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by Flickzvill(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2017
akejujoe:
cc Rachealfst
just read, learn and share i didnt mention i wrote it av seen this particular story on 5 diff websites am helping in spreading th message bcz it inspired me thank you
Re: WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by rachealfst(f): 10:49pm On May 21, 2017
mzhorlah:
you can't be so sure she didn't steal it as well. just expressing myself
Jesus Christ! did you just say I stole my own story?
Re: WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by rachealfst(f): 10:49pm On May 21, 2017
Flickzvill:
just read, learn and share i didnt mention i wrote it av seen this particular story on 5 diff websites am helping in spreading th message bcz it inspired me thank you
@OP, you are running my story here without my permission. You did not even give credit to the writer. No problem, all I want to say is that stop posting my work, I did not give you the permission to do so. Thank you.
Re: WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by rachealfst(f): 10:51pm On May 21, 2017
akejujoe:
cc Rachealfst
Thanks for calling my attention to this. God bless you.
Re: WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by rachealfst(f): 10:53pm On May 21, 2017
souloho19:
Op u no get fear of God oo..so its even on ur blog..smh
So he even runs it on his blog, thank you. Soul. I just wonder why some people likes taking credit for another person's sweat.
Re: WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by souloho19(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2017
rachealfst:
So he even runs it on his blog, thank you. Soul. I just wonder why some people likes taking credit for another person's sweat.

anytime ma'am...I got ur back..the scary thing is he said he saw it on 3 diff websites..its just too bad..when you sweat and som1 just copies and paste without even referencing the author...

lest I forget how about that Facebook plagiarist..has she taken it down from the group?

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by Flickzvill(m): 6:25pm On May 22, 2017
Is it the credit you are after or the message passed across? Do u want the world to read and learn or you want the world to give you credit? Am sorry if I didn't give you credit I got this from a watsapp group and I decided to share actually like 3 diff sites has this story already and lots of plp r learning from this. I will give u d credit you deserve
Re: WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by mzhorlah(f): 9:05pm On May 22, 2017
rachealfst:
Jesus Christ! did you just say I stole my own story?

girl, of course not. I didn't conclude. it's your story, sue this guy for plagarism, they are the reason Nigeria is not moving forward :d

Good evening

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by yewande1234(f): 9:56pm On May 22, 2017
Flickzvill:
Is it the credit you are after or the message passed across? Do u want the world to read and learn or you want the world to give you credit? Am sorry if I didn't give you credit I got this from a watsapp group and I decided to share actually like 3 diff sites has this story already and lots of plp r learning from this. I will give u d credit you deserve
credit or no credit if it was ur story someone post on a blog,will u be happy.do u know wat d writer went through b4 d story could be a successful one,so pls but urself in her shoes b4 u start ranting

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by rachealfst(f): 2:46am On May 27, 2017
yewande1234:
credit or no credit if it was ur story someone post on a blog,will u be happy.do u know wat d writer went through b4 d story could be a successful one,so pls but urself in her shoes b4 u start ranting
Thank you

1 Like

Re: WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by yewande1234(f): 3:04am On May 27, 2017
rachealfst:
pls can you remove what you posted on anike. You shouldn't have posted what happened in the book. Yewande it's so unfair, please remove it. Thank you
av don dat m very sorry sis,i was jz happy dats y
Re: WRONG NUMBER Episode 1 by akejujoe(f): 5:04pm On May 29, 2017
Sorry I'm just replying. I just hate to see someone else take credit for what is not theirs. I 'll advise you remove some of the updates to make plagiarists like this op get discouraged.
rachealfst:
Thanks for calling my attention to this. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Expensive Weddings Which Ended In Divorce / Lady Spotted Proposing To His Man. (photos) / Sex Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.