Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know (1922 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know by Kamadoye(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2017
We would do anything for love and that includes telling what we might to come regard as harmless, white lies. In any relationship, lies are a dime a dozen. Guys fib and ladies do too. No side can lay claim to being a saint. But our motivations for lying differ. They might range from not wanting to give offense to our significant other upon being asked for our opinion on something rather sensitive, to keeping the darker details of our previous turbulent life away from our partner or in some cases to mask what we might be feeling for someone else besides our partner. The list goes on. For now, we’ll tuning the lie radar to the ladies to pick on the common lies they tell men. We’ll be back to the guy’s another day.

1) I Don’t Care About Money.

It’s expensive to maintain a woman

Most women will be under the pretext that money doesn’t mean anything for them and on your first date, they might even offer to go dutch on the restaurant bill. If a lady pays for her own meal or a guy’s, she might hold that against him. The other day, a lady on Quora put the question to everyone if it was okay to still go out with a guy who made her pay for their meal on their first date (she thought the guy was terrible) and everyone told her not to for his ungentlemanly conduct. Ladies often feel they have a right to be Maintained and no matter how much love they professes to a guy, you must have the money to match, otherwise her love will turn sour and then she might hop in with the next well-off guy who comes knocking on her door. They will expect you to get them a gift for Val that will have their peers wowing, but if you fail (because she told you she wouldn’t care so much) then she is going to rain fire and brimstone. For a lady, the size of a guys bank account is a real an indication of how capable he is to take care of her. You’ll have to buy her the latest accessories and clothes to wear.

(2) I Don’t Have A Boyfriend

Unless a single lady had just gone through a break-up, it’s hard to see how there can’t be a man in her life. Ladies who tell men they don’t have boyfriends want to give men the dignifying impression that they are chaste and innocent and to get a guys respect (and to lure you into thinking she’s had less sleeping partners). So if you are a guy courting for a lady’s attention, you have to understand that there might be about half a dozen other’s jostling for the same thing. You aren’t the only one, and you won’t probably be the last, just don’t allow them fool you.

(3) I’M Not Mad At You
Women do have their book of offenses where they might come to record all of a guy’s screw-ups. Little things do get to them, though they might try to downplay this with an occasional “I’m not mad at you” you have to know she’s still upset deep down. Miss her birthday, forget to get her something on Valentines and your offenses will just keep building up inside her until the day she when decides she’s had enough and lets everything out (and trust me, they can drown you in it). Women want men to exhibit an intuitive understanding of the woman’s real needs and figure out what’s behind the façade. So if you do anything to rile her up, quickly find out why she’s upset and offer her a sincere, heartfelt apology and ensure there’s no repeat.

(4) I’m Not The Type To Be Jealous

This is one of the easiest lies women tell that any sensible guy could quickly pick up on. Truth be told, ladies are attention-seekers in general so when a lady sees her man talking to another lady, she gets suspicious and it eats her up on the inside (What could they be talking about?) and she would no doubt feel the rage of jealously brimming inside her. She has to tell you she’s not the type to get jealous so she doesn’t appear clingy or possessive. Truth is, when a lady is dating a guy, she wants to grab all his attention but whenever she sees him with anyone else in skirts, she feels threatened and nearly has a heart attack. She might feel just the same hearing her date bring up his ex’s name during a conversation.

(5) I'm Not Ready For A Relationship Right Now.
Not all women who say this are actual fibsters. Some do mean it though, normally because they’ve just left a sore relationship and want to take some time off away from the dating scene in order to fully recuperate from the shock of ending their previous relationship. But for the other set of ladies who say this otherwise than on the basis of just having ended a bad relationship, they play this hard to get game so they don’t appear too cheap and needy by saying “yes” on a guy’s first approach (when in fact they might have been attracted to the guy). The point is, as a general rule, an “I’m not ready” response from a lady you just approach is in no way a definitive sign of rejection but might mean that the lady wants a guy to try harder.

Must not be reproduced without authors prior permission.

Visit edifiedminds for the rest.
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know by dingbang(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2017
I tell you that women are confused in life... Even that "I don't want your 5k" babe who trended on twitter, I am sure if the guy didn't pay, she would have called him stingy
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 21, 2017
that's why i always say dont date dull girls

They are the ones that dont knw how to be direct with their tots
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know by boiz2men(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2017
hahahahaha..

who else listens to LAGOS TALKS every mondays and wednesday?

these girls call to hook up every mondays and wednesday after dem don form nonsense finish.... the laughable thing is that they call out their phone number on the radio station so that anyone listening can hear their number.. These are girls that guys wold walk up to request for their numbers politely... dem go jst dey form canoe soap.... if yo think i am lying tune your radio to 91.3 fm tomorow and wed by 11pm... laugh go wan kill u... these girls are indeed confused.... they dont know what they want

dingbang:
I tell you that women are confused in life... Even that "I don't want your 5k" babe who trended on twitter, I am sure if the guy didn't pay, she would have called him stingy

you are very correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know by dingbang(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2017
boiz2men:
hahahahaha..

who else listens to LAGOS TALKS every mondays and wednesday?

these girls call to hook up every mondays and wednesday after dem don form nonsense finish.... the laughable thing is that they call out their phone number on the radio station so that anyone listening can hear their number.. These are girls that guys wold walk up to request for their numbers politely... dem go jst dey form canoe soap.... if yo think i am lying tune your radio to 91.3 fm tomorow and wed by 11pm... laugh go wan kill u... these girls are indeed confused.... they dont know what they want

you are very correct
thanks so much for this info grin I laughed out my lungs out when I read the radio part
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 21, 2017
Stale crap on repeat
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know by sarahade(f): 9:22pm On May 21, 2017
dingbang:
And men are not confused.
Please a confused person is confused.shikena
it has nothing to do with gender.
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know by boiz2men(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2017
sarahade:

And men are not confused.
Please a confused person is confused.shikena
it has nothing to do with gender.

actually there are more confused female persons... heres an anecdote

i have had encounters with 3 ladies in 5 months.... and all three have been confused. heres why... the first said, she wants a no sex rel/ship... my dear...i said no wahala.... i immediately sent her to my friendzone immediately... she would be dressing provocatively whenever shes coming to see me.. i nor touch only for her to tell her friends that am not man enough ... can u just imagine? the second one (whom i liked) told me her last bf used to beat her with the head of a belt.... i told her she was lucky cos i dont even beat or fight with guys let alone ladies.... my dear, i thought i had her oo.. only for her to start telling me that i am nice and that her ex (the guy that beats her always) apologised and guess what she agreed to continue the rel/ship... bunch of confused species
grin

the most recent jst dey make me laugh.. she said her ex acts too possessive and bossy.. that he never lets her words count and that only his opinion of things stay and not hers... my dear, i kon dey treat the babe as queen and let her air her opinion sometmes.. before i b put the babe for friendzone and i dey take am do yeye bt after she kon stylishly say yes i kon start to dey treat am queen ... only for her to tell me say na that yeye i dey treat am dey make am like me.. say this my new me of traetiing her like a queen... say she nor like... laff jux wan kill me when she dey talk am..... grin

believe me, most girls dont know what they want.. even you, theres that ex u dont like and a new guy would come who is the diametric opposite of the ex... he would become ya enemy.. its how u all are wired....i dont blame any of you... most players know this quickly and adopt this strategy... i wont.... my woman who knows what she want would find me cheesy
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know by softiebae: 10:03pm On May 21, 2017
rubbish!! another female bashing thread
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know by boiz2men(m): 10:41pm On May 21, 2017
dingbang:
thanks so much for this info grin I laughed out my lungs out when I read the radio part

i would remind u tomao.. its always a comic session during the radio program... the gals would echo their numbers TWICE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know by SexyNairalander: 10:45pm On May 21, 2017
booked

The most annoying of them all 'I AM ON MY PERIOD'

Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know by lenghtinny(m): 1:02am On May 22, 2017
boiz2men:

actually there are more confused female persons... heres an anecdote

i have had encounters with 3 ladies in 5 months.... and all three have been confused. heres why... the first said, she wants a no sex rel/ship... my dear...i said no wahala.... i immediately sent her to my friendzone immediately... she would be dressing provocatively whenever shes coming to see me.. i nor touch only for her to tell her friends that am not man enough ... can u just imagine? the second one (whom i liked) told me her last bf used to beat her with the head of a belt.... i told her she was lucky cos i dont even beat or fight with guys let alone ladies.... my dear, i thought i had her oo.. only for her to start telling me that i am nice and that her ex (the guy that beats her always) apologised and guess what she agreed to continue the rel/ship... bunch of confused species
grin

the most recent jst dey make me laugh.. she said her ex acts too possessive and bossy.. that he never lets her words count and that only his opinion of things stay and not hers... my dear, i kon dey treat the babe as queen and let her air her opinion sometmes.. before i b put the babe for friendzone and i dey take am do yeye bt after she kon stylishly say yes i kon start to dey treat am queen ... only for her to tell me say na that yeye i dey treat am dey make am like me.. say this my new me of traetiing her like a queen... say she nor like... laff jux wan kill me when she dey talk am..... grin

believe me, most girls dont know what they want.. even you, theres that ex u dont like and a new guy would come who is the diametric opposite of the ex... he would become ya enemy.. its how u all are wired....i dont blame any of you... most players know this quickly and adopt this strategy... i wont.... my woman who knows what she want would find me cheesy

Kai girls don do you shege...

Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know by boiz2men(m): 1:10am On May 22, 2017
lenghtinny:

Kai girls don do you shege...

bros... d matter get as e be ooo... i just wan dey low key now and pursue my career jejely.... but my guy, when ya guy blow well well... i go remain single (outwardly) for a very long time.... grin

becos wen girls hear say a successful guy is single... their nippples go just stand dey give d guy unnecessary attention...... if u know how many girls dey try get banky attention b4 eh...

bros na to face career now... na my revenge b dat

imagine snubbin so many pretty amazing girls that flock around you............. grin
Re: Top 10 Lies Women Tell Men That Every Guy Should Know by lenghtinny(m): 1:20am On May 22, 2017
boiz2men:

bros... d matter get as e be ooo... i just wan dey low key now and pursue my career jejely.... but my guy, when ya guy blow well well... i go remain single (outwardly) for a very long time.... grin

becos wen girls hear say a successful guy is single... their nippples go just stand dey give d guy unnecessary attention...... if u know how many girls dey try get banky attention b4 eh...

bros na to face career now... na my revenge b dat

imagine snubbin so many pretty amazing girls that flock around you............. grin
I dey feel you my guy.... Me I can't love a woman for long no matter how virtuous she is... I see no reason why I should be forming romeo for any girl.
I can't come and kill myself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women's Breast / some things you should know about Death / Rate My New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.