Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) (30013 Views)

Nana Firdausi Ahmad Of FUDMA Kidnapped At Her Father’s Residence In Katsina / Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 21, 2017
Enezoza:
This is so sad... as handsome as he is...but death is no respecter of looks...
RIP

so naaa handsome carry u come here...##SlayQueen Generation##

jst say a simple R.I.P and SWERVE
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 21, 2017
Enezoza:
RIP

Na only if person die....or person steal em come catch am na when u dey remember say em handsome
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Legolast: 11:54pm On May 21, 2017
U breath in and u dont breath out dats d end, and the best u can get is 1min silence, wat next?

Btw, how many years will it take facebook and twitter to deactivate his account?
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by psp2pc(m): 12:06am On May 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
And CROWNWEALTH019 is still alive, cant we just exchange this life for that useless vegetable

R.I.P bro cry

fixed
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by banmee(m): 1:06am On May 22, 2017
beberebe:
I just hate that very town called UYO....they can kill successful youths anyhow...

that was how they killed my brother, who is a businessman just for no reason

Every "town" in Nigeria is filled with abnormal people.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by 7Prophets(m): 1:26am On May 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
And buhari is still alive, cant we just exchange this life for that useless vegetable

R.I.P bro cry
imagine what you just commented now is said to your own father. How will you fill perhaps, cool right? Morals bro!

1 Like

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:31am On May 22, 2017
So sad RIP
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 1:46am On May 22, 2017
Something Is Not Right...

Rest In Peace Bro...
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by kingthreatz: 1:52am On May 22, 2017
Many guns roaming on Naija streets. Makes murder easier
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 2:26am On May 22, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Jisos, It's them.
Its who?
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 4:09am On May 22, 2017
Enezoza:
RIP
Death no respect or killers have no respect....??

1 Like

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by awsaiboyoluba: 4:15am On May 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
And buhari is still alive, cant we just exchange this life for that useless vegetable

R.I.P bro cry

1 + 1
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 5:10am On May 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

R.I.P bro cry

Your life will be a replacement next time!
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by pfadom: 5:31am On May 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

R.I.P bro cry

It shall be unto you as you wish for others. Just note it, it's a matter of time unless you repent.
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by mrww(m): 5:41am On May 22, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Zico5(m): 5:48am On May 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

R.I.P bro cry
Go and change it now. so it is Buhari that made u criminals to be killing urself down there. Bunch set of lazy fools
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by eubee01: 6:07am On May 22, 2017
masada:
hw can someone be shot for no just cause
hmmm
sometin smells fishy

I'm sure you didn't read or your nose has gone bad

Do robbers need a reason to shoot someone?
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:14am On May 22, 2017
Zico5:

Go and change it now. so it is Buhari that made u criminals to be killing urself down there. Bunch set of lazy fools

But in those days the responsibility for every crime was laid at the doorstep of political leadership. Insecurity was a political football. What has suddenly happened in Nigeria that the citizens are now blamed for their actions. This is good. We are getting there slowly. Just make sure these social reforms are consistent.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by malware: 6:54am On May 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

R.I.P bro cry

You will also die before Buhari. I prophecy that amen.
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Onedibe1: 6:59am On May 22, 2017
madridguy:
You're free to do the exchange with your own life

And u r a fool for intruding..
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by bangging(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2017
beberebe:
I just hate that very town called UYO....they can kill successful youths anyhow...

that was how they killed my brother, who is a businessman just for no reason

uyo is the only place in nigeria where the are killing successfull youths right? Am very sure u are from another planet...

1 Like

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Fohlah(f): 7:10am On May 22, 2017
another sad news

rip man
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by lilytender: 7:41am On May 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

R.I.P bro cry

Your father's life is worth less than a vegetable. No one will exchange him even for sand.
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On May 22, 2017
prepare for worse news,this one they are deporting Nigerians from everywhere
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by limamintruth: 7:52am On May 22, 2017
Terrible news. RIP to the dead.
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by mickey70(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2017
Some people did not know how contribute in a discussion without bringing their stupidity to it what concern Mr president with the that was killed what thing I will like all of us to know is that life and dead belong to God
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2017
No be must to born naaa grin

CROWNWEALTH019:

Baba I wan born...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide / Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra / Mother Sells Six-week-old Baby, Buys Phone With Proceeds (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.