Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) (30002 Views)

Nana Firdausi Ahmad Of FUDMA Kidnapped At Her Father’s Residence In Katsina / Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by zoba88: 9:32pm On May 21, 2017
According to John who lives in Uyo,his friend was shot dead last night at his residence.A look at Sammy Paparazi profile on Facebook shows that he is a photographer who lives in Uyo.He wrote....

'A friend of mine was shot dead at his residence by robbers last night.

Rest in peace Sammy Paparazi.
Mourn you forever'.

c

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/nigerian-photographer-shot-dead-at-his.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2017
And buhari is still alive, cant we just exchange this life for that useless vegetable

R.I.P bro cry

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by beberebe: 9:38pm On May 21, 2017
I just hate that very town called UYO....they can kill successful youths anyhow...

that was how they killed my brother, who is a businessman just for no reason

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:39pm On May 21, 2017
A young should with strong body dropped again cry

Can we ever get it right in this country again? No where is safe for human living!
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:45pm On May 21, 2017
You're free to do the exchange with your own life

CROWNWEALTH019:
And buhari is still alive, cant we just exchange this life for that useless vegetable

R.I.P bro cry

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by iHart(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2017
its a pity. RIP
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:00pm On May 21, 2017
so sad.. RIP

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

R.I.P bro cry
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

28 Likes

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by pbethel: 10:37pm On May 21, 2017
Hhhm
Lord help his family
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by 9jayes: 10:52pm On May 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

R.I.P bro cry

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2017
Not again , we expected someone to be shot, not this guy, they should go to London and shot somebody

4 Likes

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Psalm45(f): 10:54pm On May 21, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by sotall(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2017
bad news everywhere
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by hollah123: 10:54pm On May 21, 2017
God knows the best......... r. I. p
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 10:56pm On May 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

R.I.P bro cry

Fortunately you are not God and can never be God. Won't be a surprise if Buhari outlives many who wish him dead

25 Likes

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Enezoza(f): 10:57pm On May 21, 2017
This is so sad... as handsome as he is...but death is no respecter of looks...
RIP
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 10:59pm On May 21, 2017
Jisos, It's them.
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by masada: 10:59pm On May 21, 2017
hw can someone be shot for no just cause
hmmm
sometin smells fishy

1 Like

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by mauricepricey: 10:59pm On May 21, 2017
rest in peace bro......we love you but God loves you most
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by D2DK(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2017
Rest in peace bro dankalaba will forever miss you cry[color=#000000][/color] cry
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

R.I.P bro cry
cheesy
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:05pm On May 21, 2017
zoba88:
According to John who lives in Uyo,his friend was shot dead last night at his residence.A look at Sammy Paparazi profile on Facebook shows that he is a photographer who lives in Uyo.He wrote....

Mourn you forever'.

c

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/nigerian-photographer-shot-dead-at-his.html?m=1

just like that shocked

this world is wicked

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by imexg(m): 11:07pm On May 21, 2017
beberebe:
I just hate that very town called UYO....they can kill successful youths anyhow...

that was how they killed my brother, who is a businessman just for no reason

and if i see your face for here you go take your tongue do press-up

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by tdade(m): 11:07pm On May 21, 2017
Your English alone is good enough to "shot" somebody. Ode
Ezedon:
Not again , we expected someone to be shot, not this guy, they should go to London and shot somebody

10 Likes

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by otokx(m): 11:13pm On May 21, 2017
There is more to this story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by beckyjoy1: 11:24pm On May 21, 2017
This is shocking,,,, R.I.P Paparazi
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:25pm On May 21, 2017
madridguy:
You're free to do the exchange with your own life

Baba I wan born...

1 Like

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by RosaConsidine: 11:25pm On May 21, 2017
Ezedon:

Your English certainly did some shooting.
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by realestniggah: 11:25pm On May 21, 2017
what is happening in nigeria

killing has become so easy..death is just roaming everywhere

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by SEYILIGHT(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2017
Rest in peace!

Maybe he was just posing with a camera in that picture, journalism has been murdered.
Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by gbeseun(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2017
zoba88:

Mourn you forever'.

c

Re: Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) by SEYILIGHT(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2017
masada:
hw can someone be shot for no just cause
hmmm
sometin smells fishy

For no just cause?

What's wrong with people?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanzanian Drug Lord Killed Taxi Driver In South Africa And They Blamed Nigerians / Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra / Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.