Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology (48224 Views)

Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by oseka101(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2017
Mad folk's everywhere...
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Prinxxdave: 8:28am On May 22, 2017
lols

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by chucs: 8:29am On May 22, 2017
Please take note,there is nothing like dental nursing student....It is either a student nurse or student of school of dental...There is no dentistry specialization in nursing either,so report currectly.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Nobody: 8:29am On May 22, 2017
In the US, it is often expressly stated that you can't date your student(s). Isn't there supposed to be a law that prohibits teacher-student romantic relationship?

5 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by rottenegg: 8:30am On May 22, 2017
Useless writeup! Y u telling us 'after' the enjoyment Population explosion the bane of Nigeria's existence.. unwanted pregnancies everywhere.
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by kingthreatz: 8:31am On May 22, 2017
Abegi lecturer put her on a 10k salary per month after she delivers. Pending till you do a dna test

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by israelmao(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2017
Education in Nigeria is bastardized with many gratifications that's why its standard is falling per second per second.

8 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by deepwater(f): 8:34am On May 22, 2017
That is how
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Stevengerd(m): 8:34am On May 22, 2017
Seriously Speaking The Way This Nursing Student Expecially Their Gals Bleep This Days Ehn... Only The Wise Ones Wil Understand Wat I Mean.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by johnbuck81(m): 8:34am On May 22, 2017
the story tire person.
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by ReverseEngineer: 8:35am On May 22, 2017
Student Lecturer immoral relationship is fast becoming a norm.

If you're in need of free content, Check my signature.
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Championlaw200(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2017
Radarada
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Structuralman: 8:36am On May 22, 2017
This is exactly why Nigerian Schools are not recognized worldwide. Sleeping with lecturers for grades, lecturers intimidating students etc

SMH!!!

6 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Nobody: 8:36am On May 22, 2017
randy lecturers every where,shameless he goats, that's how they fail students so they can collect money or sex angry

5 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Abbey2sam(m): 8:36am On May 22, 2017
Trueigbo:

http://punchng.com/lecturer-impregnated-me-rejects-pregnancy-says-nursing-student-%e2%80%a2-it-wasnt-me-i-used-condom-lecturer/

Story is too long but we'll detailed
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by ZeroUnity: 8:36am On May 22, 2017
Gurl am sorry but you are a comic actress r.. I see some truth from the lecturers side and i smell tricks around that gurls temptatious tongue..

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by kingphilip(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

I have replied to your pm
hope the story we're reading here won't be your case after 9 months

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Sanchase: 8:41am On May 22, 2017
I think we should blame Buhari for this cheesy

Larryfest:
The lecturer said he used condom and now there is pregnancy how the hell did that happen?

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by supremacy360: 8:41am On May 22, 2017
SHISUI:
no pity... all ur fault

if u can't cope u should have aborted.... not that I supply abortion Buh consider the child's future.... which u just wrecked..

My brother how can you possibly be supplying abortion.smart phone sef.

No piti though,kus she didn't say she was forced,rather it was her choice

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by lawinart(m): 8:41am On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:
Remind me of the hit track "It wasn't me" by Shaggy featuring Rikrok

That track was a club hit then when dudes were popping Molly at intervals and the world was empty.

Lol....
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by spyroxy1(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2017
Now the lecturer just entered GAU abi what's that school name I read about on that thread last week ?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Nobody: 8:44am On May 22, 2017
chucs:
Please take note,there is nothing like dental nursing student....It is either a student nurse or student of school of dental...There is no dentistry specialization in nursing either,so report currectly.

You are wrong. Like medicine, there is a whole lot of specialization in nursing: pediatric, psychiatry, dental etc.

5 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2017
israelmao:
Education in Nigeria is bastardized with many gratifications that's why its standard is falling per second per second.
exactly,
you couldnt have said it better.

it is now a hot shit=shit that heat has been applied

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Nobody: 8:47am On May 22, 2017
What a useless man. The lady should know that toto power can disappoint, like in this case. i am also afraid of the quality of our medical practioners as they are using toto power to pass their courses. Which is why when they inject you, your buttocks swells for months

9 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by segzy3(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Lecturer said he used condom ? I thought the Senate passed a bill already, banning lecturer & students sexual relationships ?
so I heard.I think the lecturer should be punished for involving in a sexual relationship with his student

6 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by nkwuocha: 8:47am On May 22, 2017
Nigeria is indeed a useless country, no thanks no many of her citizens. Just take a look at the way some are blaming the victim here? In a saner clime, the ethics of the position of a lecturer lies on the platform that he takes more responsibility in maintaining good relationship with his students, morally and otherwise. First, you don't sleep with your students no matter what!It's logical to say you helped her so you can sleep with her.The second lecturer is your friend, he too was sleeping with another student, talk about birds of a feather.

Unfortunately, many condemning this young lady here are students. So sad.Shame on you'll.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by alt3r3g0: 8:49am On May 22, 2017
thesicilian:

Up until this moment I didn't really feel any shred of pity for her. Now I just wish that fate hadn't brought her across the path of such a wicked man who preys on young naive ladies.

@ 28 years of age i wouldnt refer to her as "young and naive"...

Hope this will serve as a lesson to the lecturer and others who fail students unfairly.

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by kick(f): 8:50am On May 22, 2017
dingbang:
When I tell people I don't associate with girls for now.. They would think I am gay.. This best explains the reason why.

Trying to avoid shittt like this!

I gave up on Nigerian girls... They have got no pride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Lexusgs430: 8:50am On May 22, 2017
segzy3:
so I heard.I think the lecturer should be punished for involving in a sexual relationship with his student

I recommend losing his job, placed on a sex offenders register & custodial sentence .......... All this Lecturer's that want to be enjoying our campus girls with us sef, i don tire o ..............

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Understanding The Scrapping Of Post Utme / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style / Meet Joseph, Man Who Has Repeated Primary 1 For 15 Years (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.