Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology (48220 Views)

Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by nkwuocha: 8:50am On May 22, 2017
Nigeria is indeed a useless country, no thanks no many of her citizens. Just take a look at the way some are blaming the victim here? In a saner clime, the ethics of the position of a lecturer lies on the platform that he takes more responsibility in maintaining good relationship with his students, morally and otherwise. First, you don't sleep with your students no matter what!It's logical to say you helped her so you can sleep with her.The second lecturer is your friend, he too was sleeping with another student, talk about birds of a feather.

Unfortunately, many condemning this young lady here are students. So sad.Shame on you'll.

frenzyduchess:
randy lecturers every where,shameless he goats, that's how they fail students so they can collect money or sex angry

bayooooooo:
In the US, it is often expressly stated that you can't date your student(s). Isn't there supposed to be a law that prohibits teacher-student romantic relationship?

Thank God we still have some rational folks .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by ejykzy: 8:51am On May 22, 2017
She said she can not afford to take d pregnancy to her boyfriend...hmmm wot a shame to woman hood. U get boyfriend stil u de mingle mingle wt a man u knw very well that will not marry u. Fool suffer it alone
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by braining01: 8:52am On May 22, 2017
nedu2000:
The question to the lecturer is 'did you do it?' .All those 'I use condom''i'm impotent' all na story for police ear

He didn't deny dat!

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by devour129: 8:52am On May 22, 2017
Don't care about the pregnancy, the question we should all worry about is why she was passed ? This is how killer nurses n doctors are made .their male counterparts usually pay or provide ladies for them and are passed . How can someone that will handle human life be passed cos she poked her lecturer ? God save us all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by tunjex2006(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2017
The lady is an emblematic of stupidity. You are now calling on Nigerians to help you. You are a mumu. Ashewo. That's what they do on campus with their big ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:53am On May 22, 2017
kingphilip:
hope the story we're reading here won't be your case after 9 months
lol, funny you
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by alandiara: 8:53am On May 22, 2017
who can remind me that song by eedriz abdulkareem , tittle Mr lecturer. you fail my test you fail my exam if you want to pass you know what to do
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Nobody: 8:53am On May 22, 2017
nkwuocha:
Nigeria is indeed a useless country, no thanks no many of her citizens. Just take a look at the way some are blaming the victim here? In a saner clime, the ethics of the position of a lecturer lies on the platform that he takes more responsibility in maintaining good relationship with his students, morally and otherwise. First, you don't sleep with your students no matter what!It's logical to say you helped her so you can sleep with her.The second lecturer is your friend, he too was sleeping with another student, talk about birds of a feather.

Unfortunately, many condemning this young lady here are students. So sad.Shame on you'll.

Thank God we still have some rational folks .
I went through a university so I know how mean lecturers can be,you report one ,another in his circle takes up your case until you might end up spending extra year or years in school. This country is failed in all aspect

5 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by ejykzy: 8:55am On May 22, 2017
Sometyms I wonder wot gals derived from dating married men whch they kno will never marry them, jus bkos of money and probably xpensive phones, I trust men they will Bleep d hell out u and dump ur cheap dirty ASS.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Nobody: 8:55am On May 22, 2017
smiley
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by nkwuocha: 8:57am On May 22, 2017
kick:

I gave up on Nigerian girls... They have got no pride.

Hey Bro, you need to shush your mouth. angry angry angry
There are loads of female students at the mercy of randy lecturers . Try reporting one and the cabal makes the victim miserable.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by kunlegboye(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2017
It's really a pity!...Lecturers in Nigeria would turn themselves to god and victimized their students. there are cases like this across our campuses...Though Nigeria may put a law in places, certainly that is not the issue...Implementation!...I feel for this girl...Many involved in things like this while in school they are not caught, end up being someone's wife.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Nobody: 8:59am On May 22, 2017
baddosky1:

As far as rituals and toto matter dey involved, our tiger-claw cheeked brothers must never disappoint!
ogun and owerri which one get hotel pass?abi that slayqueen when boast of straffing 2000+ guys na from ogun too?abi cucumber factory self dey ogun?there is evil everywhere, stop this better than others attitude
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by nkwuocha: 8:59am On May 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I went through a university so I know how mean lecturers can be,you report one ,another in his circle takes up your case until you might end up spending extra year or years in school. This country is failed in all aspect

I know exactly. Even my wife was two months pregnant when a lecturer tried sleeping with her, despite she made her situation known to him.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by nkwuocha: 9:02am On May 22, 2017
ejykzy:
Sometyms I wonder wot gals derived from dating married men whch they kno will never marry them, jus bkos of money and probably xpensive phones, I trust men they will Bleep d hell out u and dump ur cheap dirty ASS.

Yet another bunkum! What's wrong with our youth this days? JESUS. Even if he was single, does that makes it right?

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Nobody: 9:03am On May 22, 2017
nkwuocha:

I know exactly. Even my wife was two months pregnant when a lecturer tried sleeping with her, despite she made her situation known to him.
they have no shame,usless he goats, even married women are not spared of their insatiable libido angry

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by CaptainFM1: 9:04am On May 22, 2017
Akshow:
A nursing student getting knocked off. She should be expelled. She's a shame to her profession.

The lecturer should be expelled as well.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by MzJin(f): 9:05am On May 22, 2017
dingbang:
When I tell people I don't associate with girls for now.. They would think I am gay.. This best explains the reason why.

Trying to avoid shittt like this!

Logically u re gay or intend being one.... So stop beating abt d weed

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Dee60: 9:05am On May 22, 2017
How can a lecturer with all the powers he has claim the girl seduced him? Like saying she dragged him into it! Very silly excuse. She should name the second lecturer and they should both face the law. This is an abuse of office and we have had enough of this.

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Sunshine1969: 9:06am On May 22, 2017
Wao! " I reported myself to my wife before she report me" Good formulae! Keeping marriage principle!

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by nkwuocha: 9:06am On May 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
they have no shame,usless he goats, even married women are not spared of their insatiable libido angry

My sister, na so. Partly one of the reason I took my baby sister out of Nigeria educational system. 3 years and she is a graduate.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Dee60: 9:06am On May 22, 2017
nkwuocha:

Yet another bunkum! What's wrong with our youth this days? JESUS. Even if he was single, does that makes it right?

Can you imagine? I wonder how they think.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by MzJin(f): 9:09am On May 22, 2017
Larryfest:
The lecturer said he used condom and now there is pregnancy how the hell did that happen?

She conceived of a licking condom......d lecturer had no time to check cos konji hold am at d tym of d event....
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by nkwuocha: 9:09am On May 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:

My sister, na so. Partly one of the reason I took my baby sister out of Nigeria educational system. 3 years and she is a graduate. The private university here are way expensive and too religious, I don't want my sister having a warped mind.

When the time is right my kids will school in any affordable African private university out of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by JhimmyThall(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2017
Somehow I believe the girl's side of the story, but I just have few questions to ask:
1. Am sure she knew the man was married & she still went ahead to date him, telling him she didn't want any problems. Dating a married man and you weren't expecting any problems?? Was she hoping he had marry her later?
2. She said she's an orphan, who has been paying for her school fees, accommodation, and allowance since her year 1 to year 3 when she met the lecturer
3. Why did she accept to visit the lecturer in the hotel to give him his practical instrument? .. What was she expecting to happen their? That they do some lab experiments??..
3. You guys did 3 rounds, he used condom. First half[round1], used condom again. Second half[round2], then extra time[round3] he didn't use it & you knew? But kept quiet, simple thing is, he was the Most valuable player[MVP], but you the ref in charge of the game lost control of it.. You forgot your whistle at home?
4. When she told him she was pregnant, and he started misbehaving, he came to see her wanting her take d drug he brought so the pregnancy can be aborted, she refused... Waoooo, such a gud girl, the lecturer must have applied all OT he knows, sweet talk her, made promises for her to agree, yet she stood her ground. But he still later banged her that same day. Is your brain infected or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by SURElee(f): 9:10am On May 22, 2017
Mchewwww! The girl is calling on Nigerians to help her now, help her with what please? Is it to help her foot the delivery expenses, baby item purchase, accommodation and welfare after delivery or what? Did Nigerians managing under this current economy help her transport herself to that hotel and part her legs for the lecturer? Mschewwwww!

The lecturer who has a wife and probably children has no iota of shame he even says he used condom, what a disgrace of a man! All these yeye lecturers who take advantage of students. And he says the female student seduced him, oh! That means she paid for the hotel accommodation and fun expenses and invited him over okwaya? Nonsense.

See as I dey dissect the case sef like say them pay me as lawyer, make them carry their cross jare, when them dey enjoy I no follow them move from hotel to hotel and joint to joint.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by MzJin(f): 9:11am On May 22, 2017
veekid:
Arrrgghhhhh

Oga abeg close mouth b4 u chop flies.......u dey act like say dis na new tori.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Chilling After Their Arrest At Their Convocation (Photos) / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style / Meet Joseph, Man Who Has Repeated Primary 1 For 15 Years (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.