Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology (48221 Views)

Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Nobody: 10:15am On May 22, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Lecturer said he used condom ? I thought the Senate passed a bill already, banning lecturer & students sexual relationships ?
The lady in question seduced the lecturer and he fell as alleged

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by drmuri(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2017
karlz:

ogun and owerri which one get hotel pass?abi that slayqueen when boast of straffing 2000+ guys na from ogun too?abi cucumber factory self dey ogun?there is evil everywhere, stop this better than others attitude
knock out punch. correct ifolenu. ipobians Don suffer
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by tete7000(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2017
See lecturer admitting to sleeping with students to pass them and he is yet to be arrested and tried. No wonder some keep calling Nigeria zoo. Tomorrow when such lecturer or their loved ones die in the hand of a poorly trained nurse, they will say it is one old woman from village doing them. They don't know it is what you sow, you will reap. Karma, the bi_tch will one day catch up with them. Stupid he-goats. He him saying his wife is already aware as if it is something to be proud of. Senseless father, irresponsible husband.

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Nobody: 10:20am On May 22, 2017
MzJin:

She conceived of a licking condom......d lecturer had no time to check cos konji hold am at d tym of d event....
But why would she depend on condom? Is there no postinor 2
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by NJPot(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2017
hh
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by TrippleTte: 10:35am On May 22, 2017
may God bless you!!!!!! still following the thread until i see slay mamas own too wey d follow yahoo boyz grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ezedon:
And you have the boldness to wash your dirty linen outside, you did not tell us when you are eating all the chicken and ice cream
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by omusiliyu(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2017
Realkenny:
THE ONLY THING MESSI LIFTED THIS SEASON

Oga... What of Pichichi? LA Liga golden boot
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by TrippleTte: 10:38am On May 22, 2017
golden boots
Realkenny:
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by TrippleTte: 10:39am On May 22, 2017
hmmm pro!!!!!!!111werdon sir we watching you from the highplaces.........ses problem kid
asuustrike2009:

But why would she depend on condom? Is there no postinor 2
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by CONFAMA: 10:46am On May 22, 2017
Benekruku:
Remind me of the hit track "It wasn't me" by Shaggy featuring Rikrok

That track was a club hit then when dudes were popping Molly at intervals and the world was empty.

Please what is Molly? Its no sarcasm, I sincerely want to know?
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by afamaustin(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2017
He quickly report himself to his wife.if na me report DAT kind thing to my wife by nw am dead

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Bimpe29: 11:04am On May 22, 2017
Gaskiya, moral standards and values have gone down the drain. Present day societies are becoming morally deficient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by neocortex: 11:07am On May 22, 2017
That lecturer should be locked up, he is a disgrace to the learning institution.
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by youngreezy(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2017
Realkenny:
lmao guy u bad i swear.
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by mykelmeezy: 11:46am On May 22, 2017
Realkenny:

pichichi

learn to make use of the brain

more so if they auction that very shirt

it'll be more expensive than any amount you previous and present generation has ever handled
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by immobilare(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2017
Even though we might want to blame the lecturer for what happened, we also have to look critically at the girls action, and also condemn it. I lived and worked in ogun state for sometime and I understand how their womenfolk reason, especially the young ones. to them, getting pregnant for a man who has not committed to them is not so much of a big deal. its not uncommon to see young girls in ogun state who have kids for multiple men they are not married to

To them, marriage is an achievement, they do not mind getting married to you whether or not you love them, all that matters is if you can be able to be responsible for the kids. on numerous occasions then, ive had girls tell me before sex "why do you want to use a condom?, are you saying you are not ready to take care of a child?" or even out rightly tell me to impregnate them and it was so shocking.

Once they see a guy who seems to be doing well, the next thing that comes to their chicken heads is to allow the guy knock them up. Im not surprised about this story, its something I have witnessed severally while I was at ogun state.
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by toprealman: 11:58am On May 22, 2017
Oga lecturer, board result don't show.
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by MzJin(f): 12:00pm On May 22, 2017
SURElee:

You also keep quiet, and don't quote me. Stay on your lane while I maintain mine.

Oga fyi wasnt on ur lane, secondly stop pointing a finger while u got oda 4 pointing at you, so u should stop encroaching on oda ppls lane wit ur judgmental insanity.....goodday Sir n tnk for ur wonderful nonsense reply.....
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by baddosky1: 12:07pm On May 22, 2017
drmuri:

a typical empty headed Igbo.

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Pharrel22(m): 12:12pm On May 22, 2017
childish shit..in j.Cole voice
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by kick(f): 12:18pm On May 22, 2017
nkwuocha:

Hey Bro, you need to shush your mouth. angry angry angry
There are loads of female students at the mercy of randy lecturers . Try reporting one and the cabal makes the victim miserable.

A lot of female students play around these lecturers. Mostly for marks and favors. If a randy lecturer disturbs you, go home and tell your parents, then watch if ur father and mother won't March into that school with Anger. Are you going to School for free, don't you pay school fee. It is very easy to get sacked than to get employed. She learnt her mistake the hard way. That's why I still believe Nigerian girls are too loose.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by mykelmeezy: 12:27pm On May 22, 2017
Realkenny:
poverty people

Only know how to defend people who don't know your family exist

BASTARD IDIOT

first off enjoy your ban

secondly and cursing out at people who dont Know you exist and even in your dreams can't be as rich or successful as

is your definition of a "wealthy mentality" abi

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Peacefullove: 12:38pm On May 22, 2017
niyi123:

Most girls of this generation give a bastard child to their boyfriends/husbands as a first child.
This happen mostly to those who married because the lady brought a pregnancy which might not be theirs.
Well not for me, because I can't even marry non-virgin talk less of bringing a bastard for me.

You have a point NIYI. #thumbs up#

now let me be sarcastic . You want to marry a virgin , are you a virgin yourself ? grin grin

Now let's be serious, Niyi do you really think virgin girls still exist ?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by ochookie(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2017
Realkenny:
Copa de rey de there now...dont conclude too soon..
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by cooltola(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2017
do a paternity test after the birth of the child. Case closed
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Benekruku(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2017
CONFAMA:

Please what is Molly? Its no sarcasm, I sincerely want to know?

grin it's a pill
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 22, 2017
OP, you should have indicated +18 in this na
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Charly68: 1:04pm On May 22, 2017
When mutual sexual consent experience suddenly turn to public opprobrium something is definitely wrong. Mn must learn to be disciplined. A man that has no sexual discipline is not a man yet.
Re: Lecturer Impregnates Nursing Student At Ogun State College Of Health Technology by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 22, 2017
shame on you animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Chilling After Their Arrest At Their Convocation (Photos) / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style / Meet Joseph, Man Who Has Repeated Primary 1 For 15 Years (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.