Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Aa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aa (7785 Views)

She Lied To Me She' AA ....and I'm Caught Up In Sex / Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice / Relationship Between AA And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aa by LongOne1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2011
Me, I’m going bald and proud.

There is no cure, but he could do a hair transplant like Wayne Rooney, which is freaking expensive. I went to Boots, UK and they told me about a new experimental drug, and that in 95 out of 100 cases, there are no side effects, but the remaining 5 might have erectile issues. She told me if I agreed and signed the form, I would be the 94th person. You can guess, I fled the store immediately.

I have resigned myself to my fate. Your friend too should do the same and work on his game instead.
Re: Aa by Lanray09: 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2011
Being bald is never a problem in any way. All one needs to do is to shave regularly, looking clean and cool. I am bald, i have a good body which i work on everyday. I take good care of myself and women has often appreciated me. No qulams
Re: Aa by LongOne1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2011
kemmeye:

lol @ ndumart the adverse side effects of rogaine includes impotence and decreased libido
so i believe id rather have a bald man who can get it on than a man with long flowy hair who cant do nothing

Then that's probably what the lady doctor prescribed for me. I heard the side effects and couldn't afford to take the risk. She also said none of her patients had shown any symptoms.
Re: Aa by MrsChima(f): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2011
They looks like cancer patients.
Re: Aa by Lanray09: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2011
@Mrs Chima, anyone look like anything. Dont relate being bald to looking like cancer patient, even men with long hair could look like cancer patient. I am bald but i can bet i am much healthier and fitter than u. Even beautiful women told me this.
Re: Aa by MMM2(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2011
op
tell him 2 cut off head and put anoda head. angry
Re: Aa by BABE3: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
There are two types of baldness. There's the Papa Ajasco one and there' the Vin diesel one.

I prefer the latter.
Re: Aa by Djoluwahdicy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2011
Aiiight enough of dis bald headed men.cn sm1 plz tel me wat makes dem bald.wat is d reason 4 d circular n shining space on their cute baldy head?
Re: Aa by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2011
@BABE!
In other words there is a baldness with potbelly under it and a baldness with a buff body under it.
Re: Aa by BABE3: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@BABE!
In other words there is a baldness with potbelly under it and a baldness with a buff body under it.

LOL--- nO JOR! The Papa Ajasco one is the one that the baldness is not complete. The Vin diesel one is complete baldness. You dig?
Re: Aa by LordReed(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2011
No, I don't own a shovel or hoe. tongue
Re: Aa by 27naira(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2011
bald head? good for breaking bottles. wink

ask Vennesa W.
Re: Aa by MrsChima(f): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
Lanray09:

@Mrs Chima, anyone look like anything. Dont relate being bald to looking like cancer patient, even men with long hair could look like cancer patient. I am bald but i can bet i am much healthier and fitter than u. Even beautiful women told me this.

Did I struck a nerve boo boo? If you know you are healthier and fitter then why are you VALIDATING yourself to me? Do it looks like I care? undecided

My previous comment stands.
Re: Aa by Goldieluks: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2011
There's nothing wrong in going bald,as long as he shaves his hair frequently.
Re: Aa by BushidoBlue(m): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bald and glad!! Besides I hear It shows I'm "adequate" sexually.
Re: Aa by faith2ogesco(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Increased testereone? I gotta lose ma hair.lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies / My Babe Went For Her Youth Service Corp Today And Promise Never To Cheat (pic) / How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.