Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? (24560 Views)

Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Tuksgrad(f): 5:10am On May 23, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm sure u brothas won now , he will sleep well grin. Tjo ababantu.

Lol have you noticed when you whatever them because you are so tired of going around in circles with them they think they won the debate grin like seriously. And I see you guys are still receiving threats as always , we all know the usual madman rants are coming right? ? I've seen xenophobia and the white man already lol ....guess what's going to be next....... grin

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 7:11am On May 23, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol have you noticed when you whatever them because you are so tired of going around in circles with them they think they won the debate grin like seriously. And I see you guys are still receiving threats as always , we all know the usual madman rants are coming right? ? I've seen xenophobia and the white man already lol ....guess what's going to be next....... grin

LMFAO. We are used to all the bitching. Nothing suprised me anymore.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by ABOKI9ja: 2:08pm On May 23, 2017
ZarZar:
I guess it provides much quicker or more satisfactory results than letting them run the streets mad.

I don't see how this is related to South Africa when a guy shot his GF in Nigeria & countless others go missing & are either found mutilated or beheaded. Is it not Nigerian men committing these crimes against their women folk? Stop these emphasis on nationality if your true motive is to stand up against violence irrespective of nationality. Because you also commit your own atrocities against humanity/womanhood .
oh C'mon Crime is a Crime and it does not be Supported in anyway, you are a lady and you are supporting your men Just Because they are your country men. I don't support Crime and i will never Depend Criminals no matter how close we are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by ABOKI9ja: 2:10pm On May 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Ditto! I wonder the same too because that Karabo story touched them more than the story of the military lady that was murdered by her BF in the barracks. Instead of condemning it, most of them started their usual tribal bickering. Smh.
you got it wrong

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by ABOKI9ja: 2:16pm On May 23, 2017
ZarZar:

If unefufunyane today malivuke mna I don't care. It just makes me laugh when people try to intimidate others online when they can't even intimidate a mouse back to its hole in real life. But I guess everyone is a bodybuilder online. Those cotton wool muscles ain't gonna flex themselves
it's unfortunate you are Calling Names just because people are against what happened In South Africa. I even Blame those Nigerians that having headache for another man's Country instead to have it for theirs but they are busy wasting their times on another country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by PeggySandas(f): 3:54pm On May 23, 2017
ZarZar:

I think you're projecting here. Surely you didn't expect me to keep quiet when it is you people that keep making threads about how bad South Africans are, as if Nigerians are all saints. Stop making threads about South Africans if you don't want South Africans to turn back the spotlight on you & focus on your flaws as a nation. You seem to think you're the only ones entitled to an opinion no matter how misinformed it is. We're not here to start trouble, we're simply here to correct the wrongs because you seem to be under the impression that you know us in-depth too. You don't.

These jealous killers sef! Blood thirsty xenophobic imps!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 23, 2017
PeggySandas:

These jealous killers sef! Blood thirsty xenophobic imps!
what exactly are you saying?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 23, 2017
ZarZar:

I think you're projecting here. Surely you didn't expect me to keep quiet when it is you people that keep making threads about how bad South Africans are, as if Nigerians are all saints. Stop making threads about South Africans if you don't want South Africans to turn back the spotlight on you & focus on your flaws as a nation. You seem to think you're the only ones entitled to an opinion no matter how misinformed it is. We're not here to start trouble, we're simply here to correct the wrongs because you seem to be under the impression that you know us in-depth too. You don't.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 23, 2017
TheCabal:

And so?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 23, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
it's unfortunate you are Calling Names just because people are against what happened In South Africa. I even Blame those Nigerians that having headache for another man's Country instead to have it for theirs but they are busy wasting their times on another country
there would be less amount of insults flying around if your countrymen could just get their noses out of our business.I don't see the point of this thread anyway....

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:35pm On May 23, 2017
So much hullabaloo about nothing. This is a forum that contains different nationalities so topics will be created about them. 95% of topics created on this site are about Nigeria whether good or bad so what is the big deal about having few topics about SA or any other country with membership here? We commented openly and extensively about threads involving the killing of Nigerian women and men. You have even heard Nigerians using words like "Naija is a zoo" here regardless of the fact that other nationalities are reading. That is because we don't believe in pretending about our problems as that is just self-deceit so why can't we do same to other countries who have members here?

4 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by tifany89(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Out of madness perhaps, rather than to sacrifice her for blood rituals. This right here, is an old case of the pot calling the kettle black when the both sit on the same hearth.
I'm surprised by ur responses so far. The issue is about SA and not Nigeria. U v been here long enough to see how we castigate our country for wrong vices. Nobody is saying Nigeria is perfect but the reports say a woman is killed in every 8 hours by someone she knows, I mean dat isn't something to be proud off. So now u r defending your men abi? Tell dat to the family of the girl dat was burnt just for dating a monster. I actually don't know what u r yapping about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 23, 2017
tifany89:

I'm surprised by ur responses so far. The issue is about SA and not Nigeria. U v been here long enough to see how we castigate our country for wrong vices. Nobody is saying Nigeria is perfect but the reports say a woman is killed in every 8 hours by someone she knows, I mean dat isn't something to be proud off. So now u r defending your men abi? Tell dat to the family of the girl dat was burnt just for dating a monster. I actually don't know what u r yapping about.

And how is South Africa your problem?

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by MadJay: 7:12pm On May 23, 2017
That's why a crackhead will roast you like a goat for no reason.
Sensless Goat sadsadsad
ZarZar:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 7:13pm On May 23, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
So much hullabaloo about nothing. This is a forum that contains different nationalities so topics will be created about them. 95% of topics created on this site are about Nigeria whether good or bad so what is the big deal about having few topics about SA or any other country with membership here? We commented openly and extensively about threads involving the killing of Nigerian women and men. You have even heard Nigerians using words like "Naija is a zoo" here regardless of the fact that other nationalities are reading. That is because we don't believe in pretending about our problems as that is just self-deceit so why can't we do same to other countries who have members here?

TRUST me none of us would have been bothered if you guys condemned this evil act we have no problem with you insulting those involved infact you are welcome to go stage a protest at our embassy to show your concern or support , but statements like All SANS are this and that, also bringing in things that have nothing to do with this topic just to attack a country of 55 million people , is not going to go unattended.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 23, 2017
MadJay:

Sensless Goat
sadsadsad

Still not a concern of yours even then.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 7:19pm On May 23, 2017
ZarZar:

The care they have for people that are so far away from them, when their own women are getting roasted daily is amazing. cry

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by IdeyFindWife: 7:26pm On May 23, 2017
ZarZar:

It's a global village, remember? Or do you need Snow White's kiss to know what time it is? We've had bilateral trade agreements nationally between our countries b4? Your "country-men" are out here conducting ripoff businesses at cut-throat rates? A good portion of the GDP powering your country and making you sound so smug comes from here.
If we were half as bigoted as you lot, we'd nationalized your business interests here long ago!
And funny, I thought everybody had something to say about "Nigerian Boko Haram Suicide Bombers" Teenage/Child Marriages (even though your kings are treated to a boobs & arss parade by young girls) etc and no Nigerian gorilla came out to do any chest-beating in defence of sicko behavior but i guess the dog's have all been let-out here now just cause of an issue that's affecting "our country-men' out in your country.
Your submissions make one conclude that every other reason your people front for the xenophobic killing of Nigerians et al are just baseless lies and flimsy excuses on the long run, your folks are no better than the Boko Haram id10ts we have running around our backyard here.

Jayceon:
there would be less amount of insults flying around if your countrymen could just get their noses out of our business.I don't see the point of this thread anyway....

So, it's all "our business" now?

I like the way y'all keep personalizing your social ills. So Stockholm-Syndrome style, like your minds have been cuckolded so long y'all can't find your way home. Something tells me in the same shoes as your men, you would replicate all the evils they've done to foreign nationals and more in blink.

ZarZar:

And so?
The c0ck on you makes me feel you a Tran!
If u ever want a Guy, Girl + Tran 3some, gimme a call; mind you, i always come on top!

It was nice knowing you all!

tifany89:

Maduawuchukwu:

ABOKI9ja:

ABOKI9ja:
oh C'mon Crime is a Crime and it does not be Supported in anyway, you are a lady and you are supporting your men Just Because they are your country men. I don't support Crime and i will never Depend Criminals no matter how close we are

Don't engage unreasonable people.

It's obvious the causes advanced for their people's "Vampiric" thirst for "Naija" blood isn't rooted in the lies they usually peddling online and they're more concerned about us not having anything to say about it, not even to ourselves.
It's a Nigerian Forum last time I checked; anyone pissed can furrk off!

NB
FOOD is ready b!tches!
Here's, South African lady, Sinoxolo Sino Ndzobole, another one running around seeking protection, from her BF, but you b!tchy witches are more concerned about saving face here denying it's not a problem, but we know it's this highly stuck-up in ur arsses. And we're talking because, her next Bf's possibly gonna be Nigerian. And your lot are gonna wanna catch him in the flak so y'all can frame and kill him on trumped-up charges like all the rest.

Anyway, we done wiv y'all! Why don't you lasses hurry the furk, on, home and "Save a Sis" instead of arguing so much to save faces and opinions that mean nothing to us on "our" Nigerian forum, after all, if you lot were to speak for your countries, you've said a damn well lot!
Source:http://www..com/talk/topic,334067.0.html (go choke on it, bitches!)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 23, 2017
Lionessza:

The care they have for people that are so far from them, when their own women are getting roasted daily is amazing. cry

And yet no South African bothers themselves with Nigerian issues, that's the most interesting part. If only they knew how uninterested most South Africans are about other countries & their issues, I'm sure they wouldn't be having these weekly discussions about people who don't give a damn whether they're dead or alive. I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say, the majority of South Africans still feel disconnected to the rest of Africa. Something could be happening in one of the other African countries, but to an average South African, it might as well be happening in Mars because it doesn't feel like we're even on the same planet sometimes. That's the thing I think they don't understand. Hence it's surprising to us when they bother themselves so much about our problems, when we don't bother ourselves with theirs undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 23, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 23, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

It's a global village, remember? Or do you need Snow White's kiss to know what time it is? We've had bilateral trade agreements nationally between our countries b4? Your "country-men" are out here conducting ripoff businesses at cut-throat rates? A good portion of the GDP powering your country and making you sound so smug comes from here.
If we were half as bigoted as you lot, we'd nationalized your business interests here long ago!
And funny, I thought everybody had something to say about "Nigerian Boko Haram Suicide Bombers" Teenage/Child Marriages (even though your kings are treated to a boobs & arss parade by young girls) etc and no Nigerian gorilla came out to do any chest-beating in defence of sicko behavior but i guess the dog's have all been let-out here now just cause of an issue that's affecting "our country-men' out in your country.
Your submissions make one conclude that every other reason your people front for the xenophobic killing of Nigerians et al are just baseless lies and flimsy excuses on the long run, your folks are no better than the Boko Haram id10ts we have running around our backyard here.

I like the way y'all keep personalizing your social ills. So Stockholm-Syndrome style, like your minds have been cuckolded so long y'all can't find your way home. Something tells me in the same shoes as your men, you would replicate all the evils they've done to foreign nationals and more in blink.

If u ever want a Guy, Girl + Tran 3some, gimme a call; mind you, i always come on top!

It's obvious the causes advanced for their people's "Vampiric" thirst for "Naija" blood isn't rooted in the lies they usually peddling online and they're more concerned about us not having anything to say about it, not even to ourselves.

NB
FOOD is ready b!tches!
Here's, South African lady, Sinoxolo Sino Ndzobole, another one running around seeking protection, from her BF, but you b!tchy witches are more concerned about saving face here denying it's not a problem, but we know it's this highly stuck-up in ur arsses. And we're talking because, her next Bf's possibly gonna be Nigerian. And your lot are gonna wanna catch him in the flak so y'all can frame and kill him on trumped-up charges like all the rest.

Anyway, we done wiv y'all! Why don't you lasses hurry the furk, on, home and "Save a Sis" instead of arguing so much to save faces and opinions that mean nothing to us on "our" Nigerian forum, after all, if you lot were to speak for your countries, you've said a damn well lot!
Source:http://www..com/talk/topic,334067.0.html (go choke on it, bitches!)

Eyeroll
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 7:56pm On May 23, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

And funny, I thought everybody had something to say about "Nigerian Boko Haram", "Suicide Bombers" etc and no Nigerian gorilla came out to do any chest-beating in defence of sicko behavior but i guess the dog's have all been let-out here now just cause of an issue that's affecting "our country-men' out in your country.
is

Typica!l, irrelevant rants as always. It's good though , now your fellow country men can see why you created this thread in the first place , it had nothing to do with domestic violence, and everything to do with your hatred for SA. Go and get counseling for it. Nigerian Forum or not we don't give a rat's ass , you will be attended to , live with it and stop bitching or f**k off .

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by tifany89(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2017
MadJay:

Sensless Goat
sadsadsad
As in ehn that girl surprises me, I actually thought she was reasonable, didn't know she is just an attention seeker with empty brains
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by tifany89(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2017
ZarZar:

But u do comment on threads about Nigeria, so how is Nigeria your problem? With your level of reasoning I wouldn't be surprised if ur bf uses u for suya. U don't v manners, u r unintellligent and u r senseless. Keep supporting useless killers coz they are ur country men. Prolly wen there are no more immigrants to kill dey will turn on u and it sure wouldn't be my business. Bye basic bitch

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by MadJay: 8:05pm On May 23, 2017
Yourr case is worst, He will pop-up your skull with a bat,then cuts you up in bits before eating some parts of you(You guys are 2017AD savages and cannibalssmiley).
He then proceeds to end you with a 24KV live electric cable(who does that ....You know it 2017AD savages).
After killing you, He then sets up fire to roast your remaining parts, after doing that He sends your remains 'to those it my concern' .

How cute wink
Lionessza:

The care they have for people that are so far from them, when their own women are getting roasted daily is amazing. cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 23, 2017
tifany89:

But u do comment on threads about Nigeria, so how is Nigeria your problem? With your level of reasoning I wouldn't be surprised if ur be uses u for soya. U don't v manners, u r unintellligent and u r senseless. Keep supporting useless killers coz they are ur country men. Prolly wen there are no more immigrants to kill dey will turn on u

Which threads about Nigeria have you seen me commenting, lamenting or making suggestions on? The only time I comment on Nairaland it's when the discussion is neutral, general in nature or when it's about South Africa. Finish. You'd never find me foaming & up in arms on threads about Nigerian politics etc, because I'm not interested. To put it frankly, I don't care.

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:12pm On May 23, 2017
MadJay:
Yourr case is worst, He will pop-up your skull with a bat,then cut you up in bits before eating some parts of you(You guys are 2017AD savages and cannibalssmiley).
He then proceeds to end you with a 24KV live electric cable(who does that ....You know it 2017AD savages).
After killing you, He then sets up fire to roast your remaining parts, after doing that He sends your remains 'to those it my concern' .

How cute wink

Is that what you did to your last victim ? So many incriminating details hope your police are monitoring this , coz this sure sounds like a confession. Lmfao @ cannibalism, I won't even entertain that one , everyone knows the country that practices such.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by MadJay: 8:13pm On May 23, 2017
I know cheesy that's why I won't report a pending homicide cause you're all the same both males and females bunch of untamed crackheaded savages.

Eat that goat
ZarZar:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 23, 2017
MadJay:
I know cheesy that's why I won't report a pending homicide cause you're all the same both males and females bunch of untamed crackheaded savages.

Eat that goat

Good. Do know your place & stay in your lane. We don't need your unsolicited intervention

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by IdeyFindWife: 8:19pm On May 23, 2017
Lionessza:

Typica!l, irrelevant rants as always. It's good though , now your fellow country men can see why you created this thread in the first place , it had nothing to do with domestic violence, and everything to do with your hatred for SA. Go and get counseling for it. Nigerian Forum or not we don't give a rat's ass , you will be attended to , live with it and stop bitching or f**k off .

Get Off my dikc b!tch, or are y'all ready for the 3some now?

all your fake posturing, kindergaten responses to real world issues and the lame pathetic eyerolls

uninterested...yet you're, all up in here, hovering over the thread like the w!tchy vultures that you are...

Disconnected my brown arss...go start your own forum and see if we come join you. And ya wanna know why? Convo'ing wiv yhu guys' about half as intellectually stimulating as interfacing with a spoon! Imagine wading through supposed "English" sentences that have been killed with with Xhosa, Ndebele, Sotho, Swazi, Tswana and Venda! Who does that? Even our tribes don't do that!

Y'all can come strutting around in here flashing ur teeth because we keep it real. Stop hanging around here. If u can't stick it, take a hike!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2017
Lionessza:

TRUST me none of us would have been bothered if you guys condemned this evil act we have no problem with you insulting those involved infact you are welcome to go stage a protest at our embassy to show your concern or support , but statements like All SANS are this and that, also bringing in things that have nothing to do with this topic just to attack a country of 55 million people , is not going to go unattended.

Please ma can you state where all SANS were attacked? And if somebody did that the person is just ignorant and generalizing like most humans do so it isnt personal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:22pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=IdeyFindWife post=56810711][/quote]

No suprise here. This was expected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs / "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? / When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.