Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) (29840 Views)

Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) / Two Hausa Men Fight Each Other Publicly Over President Buhari . Photos / Soldier Beaten In Warri For "Stealing IPhone" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 22, 2017
BetaThings:

Tell me why Christian atrocities might be episodic but they blow out what others have done over some years
We saw that in

The Crusades
WW I
WW II

Now
South Sudan has set new records of war time atrocities
El Salvador is a Christian country whose cult members have taken America by storm
In Rwanda - the Church was culpable in the genocide

Christians are taking time out until they unleash the next worldwide bloodbath

Bla bla bla... The usual gibberish of the crusades.

The crusades was carried out to fight back islamic terrorists like presentday countries fighting ISIS

WW1 & WW2 are not religious wars. There was no in jesus name involved. Egypt and many Muslims fiught in it as well...

Loughing out loud at Rwanda and San Salvadore... nice try but come up with something more cogent

Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2017
magoo10:
that is their way.
Barbarians
Really? When something worse than that is going on in your own backyard. Ordinary isolated elections couldn't take place in your region without killings and you're here calling the entire tribe barbarians for fighting. If fighting makes them barbarians, what killings make you in your region? Super barbarian, I guess.
https://www.nairaland.com/3813814/young-man-beheaded-rivers-head
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2017
Please what is the meaning of this? Fighting for what so when would these understand the meaning of life?
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

He will not blame or beat the 6 Northern presidents who have ruled and destroyed Nigeria for more than 60 years

And he will never beat Buhari for causing his suffering and poverty

He still lives in a hut, has no electricity or bank account,
has no achievements​ in life but would rather defend a man who lives in a $80 million mansion and flies private Jets

I love their foolishness

LOL you don wail finish, In politics everyone with who they believe in so even if he cannot afford 3 square meal daily and still support Buhari that's none of your business because the constitution gives him the right to support whoever he likes.
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2017
Akshow:
And if you find out, he probably has no job. Very hungry, in debt, his children can't get quality education but he wants to kill himself over Buhari that doesn't give a phuck a out his miserable existence.

Same way your likes want to kill themselves because of GEJ...
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
What exactly is wrong with my Northern Brothers? Can we no just act like human beings for once?

It's 2017 for crying out loud

So those southerners killing themselves in Rivers, Delta etc all because of politicians nko?

Maybe they are animal..
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by teebell999(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2017
Next time him go know where and when to talk...
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Akshow: 3:48pm On May 22, 2017
APCmyheart:

Same way your likes want to kill themselves because of GEJ...
stfu! Do I look like u miserable lowlife that does party politics? Do I look like someone that will lick Jonathans aszzz the way u are licking Buhari's arsze now? Gerarahia meen
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2017
Akshow:
stfu! Do I look like u miserable lowlife that does party politics? Do I look like someone that will lick Jonathans aszzz the way u are licking Buhari's arsze now? Gerarahia meen

LOL please don't transfer you aggressive on me please hahaha... Frustrated wailing zombie..
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Akshow: 3:55pm On May 22, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL please don't transfer you aggressive on me please hahaha... Frustrated wailing zombie..
got caught up in ur blind support for the people responsible for your sorry state and he wanna lol it up. grin grin grin
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Codes151(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2017
Theyveedo:
Na them dem
them them o
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2017
Akshow:
got caught up in ur blind support for the people responsible for your sorry state and he wanna lol it up. grin grin grin

Those in sorry states are those complaining and wailing all over the places because no free money anymore...

Wail me a river jare.
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 22, 2017
APCmyheart:

So those southerners killing themselves in Rivers, Delta etc all because of politicians nko?

Maybe they are animal..
go get laid dude
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
go get laid dude

I am a man, So you should go get laid girl..
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Akshow: 4:05pm On May 22, 2017
APCmyheart:

Those in sorry states are those complaining and wailing all over the places because no free money anymore...

Wail me a river jare.
I can see u are jobless from the Immediate reply. Clearing up my desk for the day. Talk to u later when u finish licking Buhari's stinking arzee in ur sorry jobless state.
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2017
Akshow:
I can see u are jobless from the Immediate reply. Clearing up my desk for the day. Talk to u later when u finish licking Buhari's stinking arzee in ur sorry jobless state.

LOL i can see you are the CEO of Dangote group hahahhaa you can continue clearing your desk in your face me and face you room..
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 22, 2017
APCmyheart:

I am a man, So you should go get laid girl..
And who said I'm a woman? You're confused son
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 6:24pm On May 22, 2017
martyns303:
Apparently Buhari is some sort of a demi god.

Among the illiterate North!
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
And who said I'm a woman? You're confused son

LOL i never knew the F beside you monike means transgendered..
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by talk2emma: 8:07pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by hatchy(f): 8:29pm On May 22, 2017
We are not surprised, after all it is written in the holy book "Fear North"

A place that ranks first in illiteracy, poverty, overpopulation, diseases,drug addicts,hooligans,child marriage, and most of all stupidity.
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 22, 2017
The kind of stupidity that our leaders have counted on for decades.
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by shestay: 9:02pm On May 22, 2017
se nah this one go reduce price of rice?
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2017
Babarians et al
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Akshow: 9:56pm On May 22, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL i can see you are the CEO of Dangote group hahahhaa you can continue clearing your desk in your face me and face you room..
u wish. Lol. Keep wallowing in ur poverty infested existence shouting Buhari upandown. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2017
Akshow:
u wish. Lol. Keep wallowing in ur poverty infested existence shouting Buhari upandown. lipsrsealed

I know you are pained sorry..
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by Akshow: 10:48pm On May 22, 2017
APCmyheart:

I know you are pained sorry..
#yawns. Try again grin
Re: Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) by NoMindThem: 10:23am On May 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
What exactly is wrong with my Northern Brothers? Can we no just act like human beings for once?

It's 2017 for crying out loud

Brain wey dey don format

Kano Teenager Ibrahim Khalil To Die By Hanging For Burying Nephew Alive / Chrisland School Supervisor Accused Of Defiling 2-year-old Pupil Sent To Prison / Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail