Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail (3839 Views)

Is Juju Real? / Is Juju Real? Ever Witnessed One? / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by vaxx: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
powerkey:
Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail

Have you seen a confirmed juju/jazz/charm before that works?

I doubt it exits.

But if you can vouch for your jazzman/babalawo with guarantee, then PM me...... I want to see it for myself and not stories.

Is jazz real? I want to see it to believe.

Mods please I need rel and sincere contributors on this thread.
look at what western knowledge has caused.

you are doubting Africa science, you even Nick name it juju or whatever.

i don't need to send you an email. I am given you real fact now. go to any local orthopedic center. in Yoruba language it is called ile arogun .you will see for yourself the already rejected broken leg at FMC been nurtured back to life. no surgery no artificial machine. just pure black medicine
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by powerkey: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
vaxx:
look at what western knowledge has caused.

you are doubting Africa science, you even Nick name it juju or whatever.

i don't need to send you an email. I am given you real fact now. go to any local orthopedic center. in Yoruba language it is called ile arogun .you will see for yourself the already rejected broken leg at FMC been nurtured back to life. no surgery no artificial machine. just pure black medicine

serious.... this is really African chemistry.
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by vaxx: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
powerkey:

serious.... this is really African chemistry.
appreciate the fact that you are a black man. what I expect you to do is asking how this African science can be taught in our schools because it is gradually fading away.

people no longer accept it because it disagree with Christian and Muslim teachings.
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
lawrykings:

do you believe in astral projection?
do you do astral projection?
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
powerkey:
does it exist?

there is metaphysical power dude

don't sit down with ur fone and be comfortably arguing wat you don't know on nairaland
if at all you are really interesting in juju ..
go out to the world and do your proper research and then you will see shit like never before

when you start to notice the mystical , the mystical start to notice you

1 Like

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
powerkey:
Still need proof
go look for people with power and you will know the chemistry behind black magic

the world holds a lot of energies
and every creation : humans , plants ,demons, jinns holds their unique ability and power ... and there are pple that concentrate and study am
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Teaser4(m): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
@OP smh for you, seems u are kiddo or unwise, which part of the country are yu, try and travel to my state(ogun), abeokuta to be precise, now ask of "itoko" yea dat place, now translate the shit to yoruba, or dare them. everything u cherish n love in ur life wil be ruined in a jiffy, without a word.
Let use myself as an example, i was bitten by a scorpion, some years back, and my grandpa called the venom out,with some incantations, it came out and i was relievd, didnt even take paracetamol.
if u wana knw if it truely exist goto my state, and ur life wil neva remain d same.
stop being childlish. u must be ibo or hausa, u pipu dnt knw anytin.
I can send thunder to strike u down, or make u run mad, text me ur full name and ur moda's name if u doubt it, na just #4 sms, u r a gooner
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by babyfaceafrica: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Teaser4:
@OP smh for you, seems u are kiddo or unwise, which part of the country are yu, try and travel to my state(ogun), abeokuta to be precise, now ask of "itoko" yea dat place, now translate the shit to yoruba, or dare them. everything u cherish n love in ur life wil be ruined in a jiffy, without a word.
Let use myself as an example, i was bitten by a scorpion, some years back, and my grandpa called the venom out,with some incantations, it came out and i was relievd, didnt even take paracetamol.
if u wana knw if it truely exist goto my state, and ur life wil neva remain d same.
I can send thunder to strike u down, or make u run mad, text me ur full name and ur moda's name if u doubt it, na just #4 sms, u r a gooner
who told you Igbo and Hausa no get jazz or juju?
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Teaser4:

Lekan, this weed you're taking must be really fresh, abeg share small for me na. LMAO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Alhajimoney(m): 12:18am On Aug 30, 2017
If you are ready then i will take you to my village festival then you will see it life if you like it can be tested on you, if its tested on you and its fail shoot me on the head.
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Teaser4(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2017
Reiyvinn:

Lekan, this weed you're taking must be really fresh, abeg share small for me na. LMAO
Send yur full name and mother's maiden name asap, make we do experiment, and u go post ur address so that pipu can verify ur predicament. no be me go do am oh, cos i no get juju, but na #4 msg go ruin ur life, i go just msg d baba. yu r a gooner, i swear on my life. shebi u think say juju no dey ni. na rainy season we dey nw sef, sango is active
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Teaser4(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
who told you Igbo and Hausa no get jazz or juju?
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Teaser4(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2017
If you think juju don't exist, then drop your full name and yur mother's maiden name make we verify 4u. Omode o mo ogun ounpe l'efo.
Omode b'roko oboju weyin, komo pe oluwere kin pa ni l'ojo.
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by iamdannyfc(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Teaser4:
If you think juju don't exist, then drop your full name and yur mother's maiden name make we verify 4u. Omode o mo ogun ounpe l'efo.

Y not give him a charm that prevent thunderstrike from reaching him ( i hear it is done), then send the thunder to him after agreeing on a day to send it..
With dat, he can live to tell the tale, @ d same time be able to prove to him that juju is real...

1 Like

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Blabbermouth: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Teaser4 was ready to show you real live demonstration, powerkey and co. disappeared.
You look wise until the mysterious was before your very eyes.
Haha ha ha aa haha....

1 Like

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Teaser4(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Teaser4 was ready to show you real live demonstration, powerkey and co. disappeared.
You look wise until the mysterious was before your very eyes.
Haha ha ha aa haha....
lol brother, dont mind those kids, dem go just wake up and start to dey type rubbish online....dem don belleful con dey look bekunbekun (Burst stomach lol, Yoruba hard small no be every word get English meaning lol)...

1 Like

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by tintingz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
Teaser4:

Why not use Shekau for testing?

Or use Buhari for testing?

Or Donald Trump for testing?

Do it with them and let's see "breaking news".

I can drop my name and my mother's name but we will have to make an agreement.

Are you in?

1 Like

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by tintingz(m): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
Teaser4:
lol brother, dont mind those kids, dem go just wake up and start to dey type rubbish online....dem don belleful con dey look bekunbekun (Burst stomach lol, Yoruba hard small no be every word get English meaning lol)...

You call people that challenge juju power "kids" now I'm challenging you, you have not responded.

Are you in or not?
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by Ola17: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
tintingz:

Are you in?

Thank you ‘jare. I was about writing the same thing until I saw your message.

Do well not to post your full details here. You can’t exactly vouch for anyone’s true intentions.

1 Like

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by tintingz(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ola17:

Thank you ‘jare. I was about writing the same thing until I saw your message.

Do well not to post your full details here. You can’t exactly vouch for anyone’s true intentions.

He wants a challenge, I'm giving him that opportunity to prove his juju powers(and shouldn't think anyone that challenges juju is a kid), an agreement will be made to make this more serious.

If by tomorrow 12pm he didn't respond, I will take it as a loose from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by ABCthings: 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
tintingz:

Are you in?
:
Why drop your name? Abi the English too strong?
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by tintingz(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2020
ABCthings:
:
Why drop your name? Abi the English too strong?

An agreement must be made before that.

In this way, he will see the seriousness.
Re: Is Juju/jazz/charm Real? Then I Want To See It.....send Me Mail by tintingz(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
I've given him the opportunity, 12pm has passed and he's didn't respond, I will take this as a loose from him.

Next time don't call people that challenges juju power kids if you can't even prove your claims.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About The Islamic Kaaba (the Black Stone) / A Random Question For The Atheists / (pic) Bishop David Abioye Pictured Alongside His Cute Son Daniel Abioye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.