Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video (38061 Views)

Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by joepentwo(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2017
you see your life grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by bhouze(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2017
they should ask MTN or whatever network provider he is using for the call if they have a recording of the conversation grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 22, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I have given up.

I will soon become a pastor. No eediot will try this in the Uk.
Ask Oyedepo why he was banned from entering the uk 2 yrs ago.

If you doubt it, google is there.
I think I saw that, but the truth is that most Nigerian pastors will be in jail if they try this extortion in western world.

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by IhateAfonjas(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2017
Sexina851:

You are stupid

I wonder what type of activity you performed with your mouth to get that job
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by Kingluqman89(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2017
The man dey call en babalawo.. I wish Mugabe watch this video oo. Zim people, no wonder na only candle and sachet water dem dey broadcast for their national TV.. Dem too mumu.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:16pm On May 22, 2017
If I say Christians are gullible, KingEbukasBlog would be crying somewhere...

Lest I forget, felixomor please delve in on this one. And be sincere this time, please.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
If I say Christians are gullible, KingEbukasBlog would be crying somewhere...

Lest I forget, felixomor please delve in on this one. And be sincere this time, please.

How does this stop God from existing ?

Richard Dawkins keeps deceiving gullible atheists , therefore atheists are gullible .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:21pm On May 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

How does this stop God from existing ?

Richard Dawkins keeps deceiving gullible atheists , therefore atheists are gullible .
grin grin cheesy cheesy
I wish any of your pastors were half as truthful...
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by official123: 6:25pm On May 22, 2017
very soon somebody will invite God for dinner
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

My girlfriend calls God every night

She always shout at God

Oh my God, harder

Oh my God, mmmmmmmmmmm

Oh my Goodness​

God

Give it to me

Harder

God

Jesus Christ

Harder

Oh my goodness

2kobo sense.. #WehdonSir cry

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by Keneeby(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2017
It is very possible. God speaks to us in diverse ways.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by Maximus85(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2017
CastedDude:
This is really funny. A video making the rounds online features a Zimbabwean pastor who claimed to have spoken to God over the phone during a church service. The pastor was filmed "talking to God" over his cellphone while the churchgoers cheered in the background.

He called a woman from the crowd to come and receive a message from God.

As soon as the woman knelt down before him, the pastor started receiving instructions from God over the phone, which he told to the woman.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/pastor-calls-god-on-phone-speaks-with.html

Watch Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2cKspAkVu4

Zimbabwe is the last country in the world in all ramifications, even when it comes to sense.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by zabuur: 6:56pm On May 22, 2017
I swear what kills humans in Christianity is worse than terrorism especially in Africa.

Some things happen in churches that I feel are just made up and can't be possible. Sometimes, I feel it's just to undermine Christianity.

What's really the challenge facing Christ followers? I am not a Christian but, I do feel the way the African pastors deceive their followers is so incorrigible
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by Keneeby(m): 6:59pm On May 22, 2017
Maximus85:

Zimbabwe is the last country in the world in all ramifications, even when it comes to sense.

So you don't know God can use anything to speak to us. Don't you heard or read in ur bible that a donkey spoke. So my brother God has no limitation. It is very possible.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by kadree(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2017
I know one thing for sure, we have that very one person viewing this post who believe the pastor truly spoke with God via phone call.
God I thank you for brain. You nko?
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by Seanmike(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2017
What is all this
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by Willybos(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2017
Niflheim:
If our cave men ancestors were to rise out of their graves and see what we have become after thousands of years in the galaxy, this is what they will say:.................................................................MUGU MAGA WAGA SAGA CHRISTAIN, OLOSHI OLODO FOGO MOGO LOGO JESUS FREAKS, FOOLISH FUFU SIGI WIGI LIGI FAITHFUL, STUPID SENSELESS SHEGE WEGE MEGE SHEEP!!!

hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by Keneeby(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2017
If God can speak through a donkey, and if God can speak through fire in days of Moses. So it is very possible.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by Ejomax77(m): 7:06pm On May 22, 2017
very laughable
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by Keneeby(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2017
zabuur:
I swear what kills humans in Christianity is worse than terrorism especially in Africa.

Some things happen in churches that I feel are just made up and can't be possible. Sometimes, I feel it's just to undermine Christianity.

What's really the challenge facing Christ followers? I am not a Christian but, I do feel the way the African pastors deceive their followers is so incorrigible

My brother you can't limit God, He can speak through anything. We read in the bible God spoke through a donkey, just to deliver a message. God spoke to Moses through fire in book of exodus.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by wiringdpt(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2017
Better client, dem dey pay die
decatalyst:
And the woman mumuly knelt down grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by onlyTheTruth(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2017
Christianity n mumuness r like (zuma's pic) someone wil say na fake pastor
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by saintruky(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2017
decatalyst:

Abeg no blame d woman, village pipo don hold her for d wrongest place.. she no get choice but to believe wetin d ram tell her.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by chiraqDemon(m): 7:28pm On May 22, 2017
Nor be only call, na video chat. Africans(especially the ones from the southern area of the continent) i hail o
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by miketayo(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

My girlfriend calls God every night

She always shout at God

Oh my God, harder

Oh my God, mmmmmmmmmmm

Oh my Goodness​

God

Give it to me

Harder

God

Jesus Christ

Harder

Oh my goodness

Hope comedy isn't ur choice of career
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:31pm On May 22, 2017
the2:
This is a medical condition ooo, Na so manic disorder patient dey think . Pls admit that pastor ASAP he's not well . Classic auditory halluccination

cheesy cheesy next thing he'll be communicating with aliens
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by miketayo(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2017
Keneeby:

My brother you can't limit God, He can speak through anything. We read in the bible God spoke through a donkey, just to deliver a message. God spoke to Moses through fire in book of exodus.

Pls tell me u r joking, u actually believe that pastor shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by chiraqDemon(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2017
Keneeby:

So you don't know God can use anything to speak to us. Don't you heard or read in ur bible that a donkey spoke. So my brother God has no limitation. It is very possible.
So whats his phone number abeg. I for like whatsapp am
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by Youdondeymad: 7:38pm On May 22, 2017
decatalyst:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin She has been brainwashed,religion is indeed the opium of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by IhateAfonjas(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2017
miketayo:

Yes

Do you wanna hear a joke ??

Your brain is a joke
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by IhateAfonjas(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2017
miketayo:

Yes

Your brain is a joke

Hahahaha

It's funny, isn't it ??

Idiot
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video by miketayo(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Yes

Your brain is a joke

Hahahaha

It's funny, isn't it ??

Idiot

Ahhh... I see u r one of them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shut Churches: Kaduna Christians Back El-rufai / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free / Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.