Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (269877 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by PromiseUche(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
u're correct, but all these don't make it too competitive as u hyped it!....Every skul is competitive, and only the Fittest can gain admission!....And mind you not all that register for a course meet it cut-off mark!....Those 178candidate, like 50 may have below 200, 20may want to change course, 10may not even purchase the screening form!.....So d number keeps on decreasing.....So d guy dat has 214 has hope jare!

U think much ppl didn't get above cutoff mark abi! little mind. #That wz my tots. far back then.
Let's see how that works.
Except U use d other way #IMM# becoz anything goes in 9ja.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:03am On May 25, 2017
osadhordy:
Is change of course/institution form out
yes pls!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:05am On May 25, 2017
faizy:

wow.. thanks.. I wee do as u say ***laughs*** Im so Api
karygo sister
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by TRAILBLAIZER: 8:06am On May 25, 2017
HEY GUYS PLS I SCORED 235 IN MA JAMB INITIALLY I CHOSE UNILLORIN MBBS BUH I AV DONE CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION TO BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO (BUK) PHARMACY PLS WAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GAINING ADMISSION THERE

N.B AM AWAITING WAEC AND NECO
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:09am On May 25, 2017
PromiseUche:
Pls Heeeelllppp o...!
How does UNIBEN put together (calculate) their scores. Scored 215 and applied for Accountancy, do I hv a chance?
Uniben last yr was disorganised according to francis95...They did'nt use waec result!....That means it all depend on your jamb score!...If it was to be last yr method, u dont have a chance!...Just change to AAU

2 Likes

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2017
Lorlahlizzy:
I got 225 in jamb..any hope in unilorin.i want to study pharmacy
you dont have any chance!...Except you have connections!...Pls change to a state uni!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by TRAILBLAIZER: 8:18am On May 25, 2017
HEY GUYS PLS I SCORED 235 IN MA JAMB INITIALLY I CHOSE UNILLORIN MBBS BUH I AV DONE CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION TO BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO (BUK) PHARMACY PLS WAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GAINING ADMISSION THERE
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:21am On May 25, 2017
wiztobet:
....... Hi peez, I need to know institutions that are slow , in the case of fresher's admission...... I obtained nabted may june, and I wrote jamb where i got 215. I chose FUTA and lautech ......unfortunately I later found out that the person I gave money to spent my money & pretended he had an accident. I was red hot when I heard it.....please my intention now is too obtain waec gce.... and I wish to buy change of institution form but I realy need to choose slowest institution which may meet with my gce result.. I was told of FUOYE but i still need to confirm more of other institutions......plz no insult....just take me as your younger brother.......Thanks

1]most institition do not accept a result who's exam date exceed July!...So know when d gce exam will be over!
2]you're result must be ready at d time your skul brings out her screening form!..And From d timeTable of dis yr gce, result will be expected from NOVEMBER-DECEMBERso bro admission is nxt yr!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2017
TRAILBLAIZER:

Well u did a great job by changing!....But to Pharmacy?....Mehn dat is competitive!....So just hope things go just Fyn with the number of applicants!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Lorlahlizzy(f): 8:27am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
you dont have any chance!...Except you have connections!...Pls change to a state uni!
ok which course can i change to..
A firend got 166 in jamb...she want to mass comm.any poly dat can accept that
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:30am On May 25, 2017
TRAILBLAIZER:
PLS give us some report on how you changed your course/institution....so that it will help Others in changing. Thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:

1]most institition do not accept a result who's exam date exceed July!...So know when d gce exam will be over!
2]you're result must be ready at d time your skul brings out her screening form!..And From d timeTable of dis yr gce, result will be expected from NOVEMBER-DECEMBERso bro admission is nxt yr!
thanks sir..... And I cannot try Uniabuja, unical or unizik.. I heard uniabuja is slow?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2017
Lorlahlizzy:

ok which course can i change to..
A firend got 166 in jamb...she want to mass comm.any poly dat can accept that
change to Anatomy or biochemistry in unilorin!....

166 for mass com?...No way!...Google any poly that accept 150 above, and choose from d list!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ayoadekunle79(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2017
who among u guys av done the change of institution and course cuz i dont really understand the process i went to the accredited centre i was told to go bank to pay 2500 whn i got to bank i was told to generate id on my jamb profile , i log in my profile scroll to correction of data only to still found 2016 utme there am just confuse please if uve done urs kindly explain the process to me ........am patiently waiting please
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Uniquewise: 8:36am On May 25, 2017
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2017
wiztobet:
thanks sir..... And I cannot try Uniabuja, unical or unizik.. I heard uniabuja is slow?
UNIZIK released november!.....
now it not about when they release their admission list, but it is when they bring out their screening form!.....NOW no skul will bring out screening form during NOVEMBER except for state university and private university!....my advice is put ansu as your 2nd choice!...last yr they release their 2nd list screening form towards the end of november!....xo make ansu your 2nd choice and dont put a competitive course oo!...God will help you, ur result will be out be4 den!....Goodluck
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2017
Uniquewise:
Please, enlighten me. My daughter scored 247 in Jamb...English 52, Chemistry 69, Biology 55, Physics 71. She applied to study Pharmacy at UNN. Her WAEC result is not out yet. What are her chances?
If her waec results have no C then she's Good to go!....But if odawise she'll miss d train!....So let her back up her chances by putting Esut or ansu as 2nd choice! ...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ochendo809(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2017
MY FRIEND SCORED 209 IN JAMB HOPING TO DO MEDCINE AND SURGERY AT UNIZIK. HE WANTS TO CHANGE TO UNIUYO BUT HE IS CONTEMPLATING BETWEEN PHARMACY AND ANATOMY AT UNIUYO.

PLEASE WHICH ONE IS RECOMMENDABLE!

HAD 1B AND 4Cs

Thanks
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2017
ochendo809:
MY FRIEND SCORED 209 IN JAMB HOPING TO DO MEDCINE AND SURGERY AT UNIZIK. HE WANTS TO CHANGE TO UNIUYO BUT HE IS CONTEMPLATING BETWEEN PHARMACY AND ANATOMY AT UNIUYO.

PLEASE WHICH ONE IS RECOMMENDABLE!

HAD 1B AND 4Cs

Thanks
TO BE FRANK WITH you, I don't think any skul will give you pharmacy for 209....So tel him to choose anatomy that if he wana enter university!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by venmotors(m): 8:59am On May 25, 2017
I got 293 in jamb my o'leve result are b2 che ,b3 phy b3 eng c6 bio I want 2 study medicine and sugery
unn wat are my chances
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by topsam1(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2017
ayoadekunle79:
who among u guys av done the change of
institution and course cuz i dont really
understand the process i went to the
accredited centre i was told to go bank to
pay 2500 whn i got to bank i was told to
generate id on my jamb profile , i log in my
profile scroll to correction of data only to
still found 2016 utme there am just
confuse please if uve done urs kindly
explain the process to me ........am patiently
waiting please

You have to first generate a transaction I'd by logging into your jamb profile

The steps below

To change your course/institution or both, follow
the steps below;
Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login
with your email address and password
Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page
where you will see all available services.
Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the
side bar.
Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution”
will be revealed. Click this.
Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is
generated for this service. This will be displayed on
the confirmation page screen.
Review the details displayed on the Confirmation
Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a
bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all
future references concerning the Transaction. A
copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your
registered email address.
Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with
your card immediately (Two Thousand Five Hundred
Naira, N2,500 will be charged for this service). If you
wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash
at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the
transaction ID as it will be required.

I hope it helps...but I don't knw if the sale of the form has started...I asked the OP of this thread and he told me he was gonna post it here when it starts
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2017
venmotors:
I got 293 in jamb my o'leve result are b2 che ,b3 phy b3 eng c6 bio I want 2 study medicine and sugery
unn wat are my chances
you are super Good to Super Go
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
IT OFFICIAL PEOPLE, JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION FOR 2017 IS ALREADY OUT

Things to bring along for the change
-Old jamb slip
and
-a sum of #2500

NOTE: only approve CBT centre have the power to do the change!..

Jamb did'nt specify A closing date!....So hurry now inorder to avoid stories that touch!...

REMEMBER this is the last opportunity you have to influence your admission chances!...so choose wisely![if you're still confused, you're free to ask your questions].

And while going you need extra money like #500 because u'll be charged separately at the CBT centre!.

Goodluck folks!
Pls Go Ahead With The change Of Course/intitution, It already out!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by phylliss(f): 9:21am On May 25, 2017
Please what is mychance of gaining admission to read medicine in uniben with 291 nd 1A,3B's nd 1C
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Iyked21: 9:24am On May 25, 2017
Hi,
I choose chemistry in JAMB with Unilag as my first choice. I got 292 in JAMB, and 1B2, 2C4, 2C5 in my 5 core subjects. Please, would this fetch me chemistry in Unilag?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dbelovd(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2017
Sir my brother got 230 in jamb and he has 5 credits. What is his chances of getting admitted to Funaab? He course of choice is mathematics. Thx
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2017
phylliss:
Please what is mychance of gaining admission to read medicine in uniben with 291 nd 1A,3B's nd 1C
Ur Okay!....But still need prayers!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by elpato(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Bros person tel me say unn medicine day find you for college of medicine nnsuka!...Oya comot from change of course trend, Enter bike, speed go unn medicine faculty, U go see say u're name day their!
thanks bro you made my day
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2017
Iyked21:
Hi,
I choose chemistry in JAMB with Unilag as my first choice. I got 292 in JAMB, and 1B2, 2C4, 2C5 in my 5 core subjects. Please, would this fetch me chemistry in Unilag?
Yes dear!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2017
dbelovd:
Sir my brother got 230 in jamb and he has 5 credits. What is his chances of getting admitted to Funaab? He course of choice is mathematics. Thx
u're good to go!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2017
elpato:
thanks bro you made my day
you're welcome my Personal Doctor!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Iyked21: 9:52am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Yes dear!
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.