Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (269966 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Brokris: 10:16am On May 25, 2017
Please I scored 282, WAEC results are A1, B3, B3, C4, C5 and I applied for medicine & surgery at UNIZIK.
How realistic are my chances?
Can someone pls help me calculate my aggregate score?
I'm thinking of changing to UNICAL, the news about UNIZIK biasness and stiff competition is discouraging, should I go ahead?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by elpato(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2017
OVA200:
Congratulations bro, it is over safe self just pray your village people no come after you dats all.
thanks. i really appreciate
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2017
Brokris:
Please I scored 282, WAEC results are A1, B3, B3, C4, C5 and I applied for medicine & surgery at UNIZIK. How realistic are my chances of being in merit list? Also what's the correct metric for calculating the WAEC results?
Your score it okay!...Just hope unizik no start their wahala!....And my broda, 4get merit list! nah 2nd list sure!....and Unizik don't have cut Off mark for any course!....Na just random selection!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Iamcyborg(f): 10:46am On May 25, 2017
TRAILBLAIZER:
HEY GUYS PLS I SCORED 235 IN MA JAMB INITIALLY I CHOSE UNILLORIN MBBS BUH I AV DONE CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION TO BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO (BUK) PHARMACY PLS WAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GAINING ADMISSION THERE

N.B AM AWAITING WAEC AND NECO
pls how did u go about the change of course/inst. ish
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Brokris: 10:47am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Your score it okay!...Just hope unizik no start their wahala!....And my broda, 4get merit list! nah 2nd list sure!....and Unizik don't have cut Off mark for any course!....Na just random selection!

Thanks bro, I appreciate. I just modified my original post, could you help me out with some of the questions I asked?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Brokris: 10:49am On May 25, 2017
Random selection you say, that's scary, sort of. Would it help as I'm an indigene of Anambra state? Or should I just kukuma change to UNICAL? I no wan waste this Jamb score
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by VERTEX1: 11:02am On May 25, 2017
Abeg Emy whats de duration of physiotherapy in 9ja schools
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2017
Brokris:
Random selection you say, that's scary, sort of. Would it help as I'm an indigene of Anambra state? Or should I just kukuma change to UNICAL? I no wan waste this Jamb score
My broda Got 280 lst yr with 2B's and 3C's and they never gave him medicine, but rather they gave him anatomy!....He's currently doing Pre-science at Unizik. This year he got 307 for medicine, and he had to resist for his waec to further boost his chances!....He said lst year they only admitted candidate with jamb score of 290+ day did'nt even use waec!....U see why i said Unizik is scary?...So i'll advice you beta change to dat unical!....Make this ya EXPENSIVE jamb score no waste!....
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2017
VERTEX1:
Abeg Emy whats de duration of physiotherapy in 9ja schools
4Years+strike=5years3month!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Coming to the climax of Jamb utme examination, there are HIGH's and LOW's, Shattered Dream and Acheived Success, Hopefulness and Hopelessness......These are time where alternatives are sought for, Plan B is created, and lots of questions are asked.

No sooner will the change of course/institution form be out! Some jambites look unto this as their only HOPE of securing admission!.

Mistakes they say is "inevitable but can be corrected". here is the chance to correct your mistake!.

These moment are critical moment, and one must need ask a lot of questions!.

So this platform provide a means of question asking and answering. Feel free to post your questions and be sure to get answers from experts!
op i got 231 in my utme & i choose unilag & Adekunle ajasin akungba to study mass comm.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2017
Preetiex:
op i got 231 in my utme & i choose unilag & Adekunle ajasin akungba to study mass comm.
Your jamb score is just about enough for both uni's!.....but we have a devil, which is 0level, mind sharing you olevel?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by OVA200(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2017
elpato:
thanks. i really appreciate
You're welcome bro
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ujpest: 11:30am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
You dont have chances because you are already admitted!....Hope u are an indigene?....Because that one mata a lot!
Thanks... Yes, I'm an indigene of Imo State. So, I should sleep with my two eyes closed? Prior to now, I was very scared as the cutoff may be very high... Because a friend said that IMSU may cut from 280.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Brokris: 11:31am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
My broda Got 280 lst yr with 2B's and 3C's and they never gave him medicine, but rather they gave him anatomy!....He's currently doing Pre-science at Unizik. This year he got 307 for medicine, and he had to resist for his waec to further boost his chances!....He said lst year they only admitted candidate with jamb score of 290+ day did'nt even use waec!....U see why i said Unizik is scary?...So i'll advice you beta change to dat unical!....Make this ya EXPENSIVE jamb score no waste!....

Thanks again, you've been more than helpful. I would surely consider your advice. I happen to have a contact in the school but I don't know how helpful he would be, I really don't have any sentimental attachment to the institution, just want to study medicine in a federal university (state unis are not that affordable this days)
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2017
Ujpest:
Thanks... Yes, I'm an indigene of Imo State. So, I should sleep with my two eyes closed? Prior to now, I was very scared as the cutoff may be very high... Because a friend said that IMSU may cut from 280.
Pls Imsu is a state uni jare!....Just come sit down for VIP!....your admission no get impurity!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Dockybae(f): 11:42am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
you're welcome my Personal Doctor!
I scored 257 in jamb opting for Law in Uniben with 5bs and 4cs. Should I change it to Delsu or any state university?What are my chances please.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2017
Brokris:

Thanks again, you've been more than helpful. I would surely consider your advice. I happen to have a contact in the school but I don't know how helpful he would be, I really don't have any sentimental attachment to the institution, just want to study medicine in a federal university (state unis are not that affordable this days)
Kudos!....This your comment just day totori me!.....
1]You have connections but did'nt fancy it!-----1LIKE

2]Medicine nah medicine wether unical or unizik or uniosun na still d xame thing!----1LIKE

3]acknowledging that State uni are crazy--1LIKE
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2017
Dockybae:
I scored 257 in jamb opting for Law in Uniben with 5bs and 4cs. Should I change it to Delsu or any state university?What are my chances please.
Pls carry your wig and coats go delsu!...uniben fit do the unimaginable!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by dbelovd(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
u're good to go!
Thx bro. U are a lifesaver
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Dockybae(f): 11:46am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Pls carry your wig and coats go delsu!...uniben fit do the unimaginable!
Okay thanks. What are my chances there please? Don't want to waste my score or should I change to a lower course?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ujpest: 11:48am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Pls Imsu is a state uni jare!....Just come sit down for VIP!....your admission no get impurity!
Thanks... I admire your choice of words, and good command of English language... Kudos
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by sconp: 11:51am On May 25, 2017
Op... I scored 207 in jamb and my waec is 1b3 c4 c5 c5. I want to put in physics or computer for unn since I doubt that my grades can go for engineering.

Or would you suggest I go for engineering in uniben
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Apk29: 12:00pm On May 25, 2017
just wish someone would be kind enough to respond to this because I have tried posting this over and over again but kept getting no reply and the issue is this.
I got 292 in my utme going for mbbs. but between uniport and uniben I don't know which would be more favorable for me. though, am already in for uniport, as it stands now I'm being advised to change my institution to uniben. plz your candid advice is needed as this is the only thing am so confused about.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by horlanrewaju11(m): 12:03pm On May 25, 2017
Please help a brother, i scored 229 in my utme, got B3 in Commerce, B3 in Account, C5 in Econs, C6 in Eng,[color=#000099][/color] C5 Maths with 2 sittings waec...
Aspiring Unijos (Marketing),Pls what are my chances. Thank you
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by horlanrewaju11(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2017
Please help a brother, i scored 229 in my utme, got B3 in Commerce, B3 in Account, C5 in Econs, C6 in Eng, C5 Maths with 2 sittings waec...
Aspiring Unijos (Marketing),Pls what are my chances
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by osadhordy(m): 12:23pm On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
yes pls!
is it ready to buy
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by donblazer10(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2017
TRAILBLAIZER:
HEY GUYS PLS I SCORED 235 IN MA JAMB INITIALLY I CHOSE UNILLORIN MBBS BUH I AV DONE CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION TO BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO (BUK) PHARMACY PLS WAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GAINING ADMISSION THERE

whr dd you do the change of course..whr I went to they said it isn't out yt
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 25, 2017
Please, I have 329 in jamb with 3 B3's ,one C5 and a C6. Initially chose ui for mbbs but considering the ui's adopted model want to switch to another federal university for the same mbbs .Your suggestions please , north, south or west. NB: my o'level is above 5 years which unis like unilorin complain about. Thanks.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by greatpusn: 1:11pm On May 25, 2017
Gt 228 in utme, chose uniben to study philosophy, am I good to go?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Anextin(f): 1:21pm On May 25, 2017
Pls when is the change of institutions closing. Really need an answer
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by horlanrewaju11(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2017
help a brother pls....... Pls i scored 229 in my utme, got B3 in Commerce B3 in Account C5 in Econs C6 in Eng C5 Maths with 2 sittings waec...
Aspiring Unijos (Marketing),Pls what are my chances...................... any reply for my post pls?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by erenax: 1:50pm On May 25, 2017
TRAILBLAIZER:

Restore40 admin.. How far? Am also going to BUK pharmacy and I scored 251....we shall meet

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.