Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (270267 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ehbraheem(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
of course there is hope, but dat's only if you have Good connection!....If you don't please Get a change of institution!....By d way u did'nt drop ur 0level result!
English c6
Maths b2
F.maths b3
Chemistry c6
Physics c4
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by itzeminent: 8:53pm On May 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Sister pls change to unilag, u're chances there is super high!...Ur fuoye admission is over sure
But agricultural economics is not offered in unilag
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2017
ehbraheem:
English c6 Maths b2 F.maths b3 Chemistry c6 Physics c4
hmm,..Still okay though! but not that perfect
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2017
itzeminent:
But agricultural economics is not offered in unilag
hmm....then keep unilorin!...But the thing is that unilorin adimission process is not transparent and pure! ...So i wuld ave advice you to choose a university whom admission process is transparent
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ehbraheem(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
hmm,..Still okay though! but not that perfect
I need advise should I go ahead and purchase the change of institution now or wait for luck
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2017
ehbraheem:

I need advise should I go ahead and purchase the change of institution now or wait for luck
pls go ahead with the change of institution!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by cooljiz761(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Coming to the climax of Jamb utme examination, there are HIGH's and LOW's, Shattered Dream and Acheived Success, Hopefulness and Hopelessness......These are time where alternatives are sought for, Plan B is created, and lots of questions are asked.

No sooner will the change of course/institution form be out! Some jambites look unto this as their only HOPE of securing admission!.

Mistakes they say is "inevitable but can be corrected". here is the chance to correct your mistake!.

These moment are critical moment, and one must need ask a lot of questions!.

So this platform provide a means of question asking and answering. Feel free to post your questions and be sure to get answers from experts!

pls I scored 219 going 4 computer science in delsu add 2bs 3cs any chance of admission pls help
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by rafo200(m): 11:47pm On May 24, 2017
which university can i change to , to study medicine and surgery with 260 and 2a1 and 3b2 .
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by olayiwola158(m): 12:53am On May 25, 2017
I scored 193 in my jamb, y o'level result goes dis way 1(b2)1(b3)1(c4)2(c5) pls wht is my chances in gaining admission 2 BUK. wanna study accounting
(Modify ) (Quote ) ( Report) (Share )
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by olayiwola158(m): 12:54am On May 25, 2017
I scored 193 in my jamb, y o'level result goes dis way 1(b2)1(b3)1(c4)2(c5) pls wht is my chances in gaining admission 2 BUK. wanna study accounting
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 1:19am On May 25, 2017
I scored 220 in jamb and applied for electrical engineering in unn

Awaiting result tho

Wat are my chances pls??

I hope dey combine jamb with waec too
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by parkparky(m): 2:01am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
269 is okay but unizik admission is not pure!.....For unizik i'll say hope and pray!
how do u mean Not Pure
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Freakthugger: 2:22am On May 25, 2017
Pls o I need urgent answer...I want 2 knw if mouau is still offering banking n finance,cause I heard it was 'bout 2 b scrapped
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by absool(m): 2:36am On May 25, 2017
Brothers and sisters pls help i got 263 in jamb and 1b3 2c4 2c5 what are my chances of getting Civil Engr in FUTO
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ujpest: 3:33am On May 25, 2017
Chukwukapromise, you are doing a good job here... Please, I have a score of 279, with an A1 and 4B. What are my chances for medicine, at Imo state university. Thanks as you reply...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:42am On May 25, 2017
cooljiz761:

pls I scored 219 going 4 computer science in delsu add 2bs 3cs any chance of admission pls help
No chances are not tooo Big!.....Just get a change of course, and put a state uni OR stay with delsu and put a state uni as 2nd choice
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:44am On May 25, 2017
rafo200:
which university can i change to , to study medicine and surgery with 260 and 2a1 and 3b2 .
MY BRODA ANY STATE UNIVERSITY!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:47am On May 25, 2017
olayiwola158:
u only got a chance if you change to a less competitive course, such as educational courses in that same BUK
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:52am On May 25, 2017
Iszboy:
I scored 220 in jamb and applied for electrical engineering in unn

Awaiting result tho

Wat are my chances pls??

I hope dey combine jamb with waec too
2sitting, bros dat one no 2funny!....You chances are slim, unless u have A's in ur awaiting result!....See what u'll do, pick Esut as 2nd choice for dat xame course!...By so doing u have a back-up
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2017
parkparky:
how do u mean Not Pure
They don't have any cut off mark for deir course!...They favour their pre-science student over others!....They don't have detail explanation how how day admitt people!....Even after you have successfully registered, they will put ur name in incomplete registration!....People with 280were denied admission into medicine and surgery....U see bro their OPAQUENESS it something that made dem IMPURE and unreliable!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:03am On May 25, 2017
Freakthugger:
Pls o I need urgent answer...I want 2 knw if mouau is still offering banking n finance,cause I heard it was 'bout 2 b scrapped
yes!....Pls don't Gamble your chances!.....To be forewarned is to be Forearmed!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:04am On May 25, 2017
absool:
Brothers and sisters pls help i got 263 in jamb and 1b3 2c4 2c5 what are my chances of getting Civil Engr in FUTO
101%....karygo jare u don try!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:06am On May 25, 2017
Ujpest:
Chukwukapromise, you are doing a good job here... Please, I have a score of 279, with an A1 and 4B. What are my chances for medicine, at Imo state university. Thanks as you reply...
You dont have chances because you are already admitted!....Hope u are an indigene?....Because that one mata a lot!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Francis95(m): 7:08am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
To be frank with you, ur total Aggregate wuld not be enuf to get poi.Sci in unilag, because of the competition!......Pls change your institution to Eksu, to fancy ur poi.Sci dream!....But if you want unilag, Then change to a lesser demanding course
Yea, you're right.....His Olevel is not good at all
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Smartek: 7:13am On May 25, 2017
I need advice please,

I applied for medicine and surgery at University of Nigeria Nsukka, I made 270 in Jamb , 3 B3 nd 1 C6

What is my chance of getting it there, also assuming I change to ESUT, will I be able to make it to the course of my choice ?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2017
Smartek:
I need advice please,

I applied for medicine and surgery at University of Nigeria Nsukka, I made 270 in Jamb , 3 B3 nd 1 C6

What is my chance of getting it there, also assuming I change to ESUT, will I be able to make it to the course of my choice ?
We dont know how the cut off will be dis yr At unn!....Just leave unn as 1st choice, and let Esut be d 2nd choice!.....That way u've played King solomon!

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by osadhordy(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2017
Is change of course/institution form out
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Francis95(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Thanks for the complement bro!

1]The cut off mark will only slightly be adjusted. So it may not be dat different!
2]you don't need change of course all you need is change of institution!...Unilag makes use of point grade i.e waec50% jamb50%. but there are skuls that don't even consider waec! e.g UNICAL, UNIBEN UNIPORT UNIABUJA UNIZIK ABSU ANSU ESUT....my advice is change to those ones! your jamb result is so starring and so every uni wuld want you as a student!
3]Changing your course will be unwise! because pple with lesser jamb score are getting dat Pharmacy!...

So my broda look for a university dat don't make use of Waec result!

Good.....buh Uniben might make use of Olevel this year......beacause last yr admission was kinda disorganised in Uniben
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by faizy(f): 7:41am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Glad you were able to find it!....I posted it in myschool and i also created the trend here!....

For your question, with 283 in jamb and with dat great O-level, my advice for you is This.

Get to the market, buy a female Goat[small one], get some pepper, GET some newly Tapped palm wine, And prepare yourself Goat-pepper Soup with palmwine, Because admission day ya backyard!...

U have done just enough to get you admission in uniben my sista

wow.. thanks.. I wee do as u say ***laughs*** Im so Api
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by PromiseUche(m): 7:42am On May 25, 2017
Pls Heeeelllppp o...!
How does UNIBEN put together (calculate) their scores. Scored 215 and applied for Accountancy, do I hv a chance?

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Lorlahlizzy(f): 7:43am On May 25, 2017
I got 225 in jamb..any hope in unilorin.i want to study pharmacy
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 7:47am On May 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Coming to the climax of Jamb utme examination, there are HIGH's and LOW's, Shattered Dream and Acheived Success, Hopefulness and Hopelessness......These are time where alternatives are sought for, Plan B is created, and lots of questions are asked.

No sooner will the change of course/institution form be out! Some jambites look unto this as their only HOPE of securing admission!.

Mistakes they say is "inevitable but can be corrected". here is the chance to correct your mistake!.

These moment are critical moment, and one must need ask a lot of questions!.

So this platform provide a means of question asking and answering. Feel free to post your questions and be sure to get answers from experts!
....... Hi peez, I need to know institutions that are slow , in the case of fresher's admission...... I obtained nabted may june, and I wrote jamb where i got 215. I chose FUTA and lautech ......unfortunately I later found out that the person I gave money to spent my money & pretended he had an accident. I was red hot when I heard it.....please my intention now is too obtain waec gce.... and I wish to buy change of institution form but I realy need to choose slowest institution which may meet with my gce result.. I was told of FUOYE but i still need to confirm more of other institutions......plz no insult....just take me as your younger brother.......Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.