Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,126 members, 7,957,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike (19897 Views)

Lagosians Should Liberate Lagos Today By Voting Out Tinubucracry / Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC / Did Nigerians Signed Their Death Warrant By Voting Buhari As President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by AroOkigbo(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2017
hydroking23:

I don't know about you, but for 8 years I watched Amaechi build schools, health centers, farms, roads and sends thousands of Rivers youths abroad on scholarship. If that is what you call sabotage then let him continue to sabotage. You hate Buhari for whatever reason, but Bayelsa people are regretting Goodluck today because what did he do for them? NOTHING! There is no road to his village for God's sake. If you are on ground in Rivers State you will know that people are regretting having Wike there.
But how many years has Wike spent?
Are we also regrettingfor voting Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by verygudbadguy(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2017
Politicians are the same. Wike is no different from Amaechi. They have a common interest and it is to loot us dry.

All of them.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by electronicsguuy: 8:33am On May 23, 2017
b
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Nobody: 8:33am On May 23, 2017
This is the kind of thread I like. #Watching and learning
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by kinibigdeal(m): 8:35am On May 23, 2017
Dakuku will be the worst thing that could ever happen to you. As the controller of NIMASA, if he really have you guys in mind, what positive contribution hd he attracted to the state? Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Slurity(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2017
PERSONS LIKE WIKE SUPPOSE NOT TO BE A CLASS CAPTAIN SAY LESS A GOVERNOR. WHEN I SAW WIKE WIN, OBE THING COME TO MING. PEOPLE'S FOOLISHNESS

1 Like

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Lordsocrates: 8:40am On May 23, 2017
G
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by CreepyStalker: 8:41am On May 23, 2017
Lilymax:
I always knew Wike had nothing good to offer
But weytin concern me sef?
My own governor is there sharing wheel barrows while my sch is on strike because he didnt pay lecturers.
#toomanythingswronginnigeria

Lol
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Sijo01(f): 8:42am On May 23, 2017
lordsterlin:
Any Riverine native expecting Gov Wike to build/construct a bridge to connect them to Port Harcourt must be in a long thing. Gov Wike will only at best award contract to sandfill and do shore protection but will be too ready to finish all the road projects in his Obio-Akpor.

Truth is, we fooled ourselves for not voting Dakuku Peterside or Tonye Princewill. We collectively rigged him in just because we were fighting Amaechi who I think had our best interest at the time...

You just publicly admitted rigging an election... .. ... fear not though, we're in Nigeria, nothing dey apen undecided
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Lordsocrates: 8:44am On May 23, 2017
Pity when hate blinds us to reason, we always wake up way too late

2 Likes

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Nobody: 8:45am On May 23, 2017
Please use "I".
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by bewla(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2017
marry son Jesus Christ was born on chrismass day
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Kumosisi(m): 8:48am On May 23, 2017
Lilymax:
My own governor is there sharing wheel barrows while my sch is on strike because he didnt pay lecturers.
your state dat Wike wants to give road, obio/akpor local government chairman in Rivers state is better than your governor!
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by OTEGA1: 8:48am On May 23, 2017
Wike is d 8 wonder of the world.

He has only just began to scam rivers people wen he is done Mmm scaming will be child's play...
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Dinobi77: 8:49am On May 23, 2017
Amechi was there 8yrs n he didn't do what u want Wike to do in 2yrs. This ur wailing should v meant much meaning if Wike had finished his term without doing what you wanted him to do.

3 Likes

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Greenbullet(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2017
Desyner:
Sorry bros. That's how they (politicians) roll.
that's why I hate them.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by chrisxxx(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2017
For the benefits of those who do not stay in Rivers State this is the true situation of things. The Op. in the first place never voted for Wike. So he has nothing to regret.
Authoritatively, I can tell you that over 65% of the indigenous population of Rivers State stays either in Port Harcourt LGA or Obio/Akpor LGA. I would want the Op. to refute this.
Over 80% of the non-indigenous population in Rivers State stays either in Port Harcourt or Obio/Akpor LGA. In essence these two LGAs are the heart and commercial centres of Rivers State. People complain less when the roads that network these two LGAs are in good conditions including basic amenities, security inclusive. The acts of concentrating development in these two LGAs never started today. Even His Royal Highness Diette-Spiff (King of Twon-Brass) the first military governor of River State despite being an Ijaw man did same. I would say he laid the foundation.
Politicians like window-dressing and playing to the gallery and where that can be achieved is where it could be seen by the literate and exposed populace.
For the information of all, till date Diette-Spiff is regarded as the best governor of Rivers State. Over 90% of his projects as the governor of the state were in these LGA.
We had other Governors of Ijaw stock like Okilo and Ada-George. They did same.
It may not stop with Wike, others to come will follow suit. The reasons part of which as was adduced above the second one is that winning the minds of the populace that reside in both LGAs guarantees you an election victory all things being equal.
If the Op. would say the truth he stays in one of these two LGAs even as a landowner.
Wike's situation is being hyped because he happens to come from Obio/Akpor. Amaechi their hero did the same thing. To an extent that he started to build monorail from the City centre in a place where there is hardly any traffic issue.
Op. there are lots of issues to criticise Wike with this one you chose is not one of it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by robosky02(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2017
am coming angry

this one na amechi boys doing there wailing, after 8 years where is your proofs

wailing in the open

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Klington: 8:51am On May 23, 2017
The same way and manner you urselves and collectively rigged for buhari..
When you were advised to vote wisely, you allowed sentiments to becloud ur sense of judgment. cool cool cool cool shocked una go wail tire grin

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by powerkey: 8:52am On May 23, 2017
A pity that its only Afonjas that are complaining again wike, when the same group of fools were celebrating Ambode for errecting a sculpture of a man's foot.

The OP is never from rivers state and will never, so how can someone in Oshogbo cast his vote in rivers state?.

Mr. Project is doing it in Rivers state and we are proud of him.

We love Wike as yorubas love Tinubu, and that settles it.

5 Likes

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by nwosu35: 8:52am On May 23, 2017
Forget ur talk no get weight, what about those that voted for buhari and now are jobless, only stupid people will be thinking like you. . . Try to enjoy it while it last, cus ur talk no pass nairaland . . .

Olodo
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by blackbriar: 8:53am On May 23, 2017
TheKingdom:

Amaechi having your interest or his interest I beg. For 8 years he did nothing but sabotage his people and his region so that Buhari a coupist can become president. Don't be silly about Peterside

did u say for 8 years amaechi did nothing,are u sure?why are rivers state peeps vexed abt the fact dat amaechi supported buhari? why?

1 Like

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Lilymax(f): 8:54am On May 23, 2017
Kumosisi:
your state dat Wike wants to give road, obio/akpor local government chairman in Rivers state is better than your governor!
Give road how??
Pls explain, I'm not understanding
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by gnykelly(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2017
Lilymax:

move to Lagos where things are working. life is too short not enjoy.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by ipobarecriminals: 8:54am On May 23, 2017
Wailing,weeping/gnashing of teeth is allowed.We warned una against WICKED WIKE but Mbah! Abeg,we take God beg una,nor go dive,jump biko.2019 isn't far to correct una mistake.

1 Like

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Lilymax(f): 8:55am On May 23, 2017
gnykelly:

move to Lagos where things are working. life is too short not enjoy.
I live in Lagos, I only school there

1 Like

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by westlius(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2017
TheKingdom:

Amaechi having your interest or his interest I beg. For 8 years he did nothing but sabotage his people and his region so that Buhari a coupist can become president. Don't be silly about Peterside
Abeg park well joor am a fan of wike but Amaechi did very well in his past 6years . which gov employed at once more dan 13000 workers to join the state services. TELL ME
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Daddy217: 8:56am On May 23, 2017
Speak for yourself not the people of Rivers, if bridge is what u need, Wike is just two years in office. Pls don't be in a hurry to judge him. Amechi that you spoke about was there for 8years and he did not gave u ur bridge!!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Klington: 8:56am On May 23, 2017
The same way and manner you fooled urselves and collectively rigged for buhari
When you were advised to vote wisely, you allowed sentiments to becloud ur sense of judgment. Enjoy ur self induced frustration grin

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Codes151(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2017
Irony of life!! So because wike has probably not given u sth u actually have sth to say? That guy is working! Let him work for the people. You pathetic greedy goat!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Group Protests Against New Lagos Lodge (Photos) / Enugu Governor-Elect, Peter Mbah Thanks Enugu Residents For Voting Him / Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.