Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike (19892 Views)

Lagosians Should Liberate Lagos Today By Voting Out Tinubucracry / Nigerians Can’t Be Fooled By Change Of Slogan, PDP Tells APC / Did Nigerians Signed Their Death Warrant By Voting Buhari As President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by robosky02(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2017
THE DELIVERY OF "MR PROJECTS" SPEAKS

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by lashmovegalaxy: 9:06am On May 23, 2017
I came to Port Harcourt during end Amaechi regime as governor roads in port Harcourt were in deplorable state but in two years this Wike administration has rehabilitated most of the roads that were bad in port Harcourt, if he has not gotten to the riverine areas you should be hopeful soon he will get there, If my state governor (okowa)was working like Wike I would be very happy .

3 Likes

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by sashash(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2017
TheKingdom:

Amaechi having your interest or his interest I beg. For 8 years he did nothing but sabotage his people and his region so that Buhari a coupist can become president. Don't be silly about Peterside
Haba ! for 8 years when did GEJ and Amaechi start fighting ...Bros calm down na...

1 Like

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Codes151(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2017
I don't understand how this inconclusive rubbish came up to fp!

Is this written by a nairalander or what cuz the headline is confusing!

This thing is about three lines without ref and yet made front page! It's like news don finish o!!

Well, make I go buy this day rather that sit here and read cooked news

1 Like

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by sammyp01: 9:15am On May 23, 2017
When Ameachi was in office for two years we know what he achieved already. People where happy already
Hospital were up already, student were sent to the best universities in the world,new roads were commissioned
If you are in Port Harcourt and true to yourself you will know most or if not all the road project commissioned in Port Harcourt are road awarded by Ameachi and Wike is just completing it.he got nothing new apart from " a pleasure park"

quote author=Dinobi77 post=56789101]Amechi was there 8yrs n he didn't do what u want Wike to do in 2yrs. This ur wailing should v meant much meaning if Wike had finished his term without doing what you wanted him to do.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by malton: 9:16am On May 23, 2017
TheKingdom:

Amaechi having your interest or his interest I beg. For 8 years he did nothing but sabotage his people and his region so that Buhari a coupist can become president. Don't be silly about Peterside

I think you're the one who is being silly. No disrespect to your person.

How could you type the trash above? It's either you're piss poor at maths or grossly ignorant.

When did Amaechi decamp to the APC and when did he and Buhari started parleying?

They were never on the same side and wouldn't have been were it not for the over ambitiousness of one of your own.

Besides, what he did for Rivers State, Wike won't come even close to replicating.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by ladesson(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2017
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! i knew it.una dey regret now.

2 Likes

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Allureia: 9:21am On May 23, 2017
lordsterlin:
Any Riverine native expecting Gov Wike to build/construct a bridge to connect them to Port Harcourt must be in a long thing. Gov Wike will only at best award contract to sandfill and do shore protection but will be too ready to finish all the road projects in his Obio-Akpor.

Truth is, we fooled ourselves for not voting Dakuku Peterside or Tonye Princewill. We collectively rigged him in just because we
were fighting Amaechi who I think had our best interest at the time...
If you don't have what to say or do.. just shut up and stop talking nonsense. Wonder why shite like this should grace front page.

1 Like

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Horlar995(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2017
Daddy217:
Speak for yourself not the people of Rivers, if bridge is what u need, Wike is just two years in office. Pls don't be in a hurry to judge him. Amechi that you spoke about was there for 8years and he did not gave u ur bridge!!!!!
If 2 years can be enough to complete abule egba and ajah bridge, abeg y can't wike do d Same........
Always making excuses........am sure u're a WIKEIST

3 Likes

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Horlar995(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2017
Daddy217:
Speak for yourself not the people of Rivers, if bridge is what u need, Wike is just two years in office. Pls don't be in a hurry to judge him. Amechi that you spoke about was there for 8years and he did not gave u ur bridge!!!!!
If 2 years can be enough to complete abule egba and ajah bridge, abeg y can't wike do d Same........
Always making excuses........am sure u're a WIKEIST.........Lol
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by eternalcity(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2017
What's this one saying? Wike is doing way more than Dakuku would have done even in 2 tenures.

Another paid mole ranting for his next meal.

1 Like

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Tisham20(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2017
I always knew Wike have nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Bgorgeous: 9:31am On May 23, 2017
Chai! , now? It's too late please don't complain

1 Like

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by jieta: 9:31am On May 23, 2017
Lilymax:
I always knew Wike had nothing good to offer
But weytin concern me sef?
My own governor is there sharing wheel barrows while my sch is on strike because he didnt pay lecturers.
#toomanythingswronginnigeria
lol, your own is even better what about my own that is commissioning people's filling station.

1 Like

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by sdavirus: 9:34am On May 23, 2017
You guys are so funny.
I laugh when I see people that don't know how to get to PH, talk shit.

I've lived in Port Harcourt for the most part, for the past 25years.

Yes, Ameachi worked in his first tenure, but the roads he constructed, are they not the same roads being done by Wike? Have you taken time to view the way the projects are lined up for execution? Oh, you expect him to leave, Port Harcourt, the capital, and start with Okrika, abi?

I remember when Port Harcourt was scary, during Amaechis tenure, where little boys were walking on the street, and gunning people down for no reason, in broad daylight.

My folks went to the Assistant commissioners office not far from Aggrey, and they were under bombardment for anywhere between 30mins to One hour. All during the "great" Amaechi's tenure.

At the time, I attended RCCG, and the pastor said he was in his house, and just as he moved from the spot, he noticed a bullet flew through that area. Even he said he might seek transfer from Port Harcourt.

Getting ready to run at any moment was a normal thing.

Need I talk of the curfew? Soldiers everywhere?

Do we need to talk about Odili that started this?

Politicians would always be the same....at least, in Nigeria

So if anyone that just moved to PH last year starts talking about the violence, because of one or two people that have been gunned down-who might have got involved in stuff.

Think of all the issues in other cities that have risen up, primarily because of the state of things in the country.

So think before you talk.

I hardly write, but I cant stand silliness and irresponsible talk. Always be objective

There are few cities I prefer to PH. Very few..... And I have been/lived in more than 25 states.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by GeniusDavid(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2017
TheKingdom:

8 years and he did nothing? stop being a demented clown.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Lilymax(f): 9:37am On May 23, 2017
jieta:
lol, your own is even better what about my own that is commissioning people's filling station.
grin grin grin
This one is strong, who is that?
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by jieta: 9:45am On May 23, 2017
Lilymax:
grin grin grin This one is strong, who is that?
infeanyi okowa from delta state.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Henrylenovo4363: 9:46am On May 23, 2017
Mr man, you don't expect Wike to do every thing, after all; government is continuation.

1 Like

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Lilymax(f): 9:47am On May 23, 2017
jieta:
infeanyi okowa from delta state.
And just last night AIT was showing the schools he "transformed" and all
God help us
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by durangokid: 9:48am On May 23, 2017
eternalcity:
What's this one saying? Wike is doing way more than Dakuku would have done even in 2 tenures.

Another paid mole ranting for his next meal.
Don't mind them my brother are you even sure he is from Rivers State, have you not noticed that bigot called blackpanda in the trend, that that will show you it is a paid propaganda report ahead of 2019 expect more of dirty politics especially for rivers state.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by GeniusDavid(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2017
sdavirus:
You guys are so funny.
I laugh when I see people that don't know how to get to PH, talk shit.

I've lived in Port Harcourt for the most part, for the past 25years.

Yes, Ameachi worked in his first tenure, but the roads he constructed, are they not the same roads being done by Wike? Have you taken time to view the way the projects are lined up for execution? Oh, you expect him to leave, Port Harcourt, the capital, and start with Okrika, abi?

I remember when Port Harcourt was scary, during Amaechis tenure, where little boys were walking on the street, and gunning people down for no reason, in broad daylight.

My folks went to the Assistant commissioners office not far from Aggrey, and they were under bombardment for anywhere between 30mins to One hour. All during the "great" Amaechi's tenure.

At the time, I attended RCCG, and the pastor said he was in his house, and just as he moved from the spot, he noticed a bullet flew through that area. Even he said he might seek transfer from Port Harcourt.

Getting ready to run at any moment was a normal thing.

Need I talk of the curfew? Soldiers everywhere?

Do we need to talk about Odili that started this?

Politicians would always be the same....at least, in Nigeria

So if anyone that just moved to PH last year starts talking about the violence, because of one or two people that have been gunned down-who might have got involved in stuff.

Think of all the issues in other cities that have risen up, primarily because of the state of things in the country.

So think before you talk.

I hardly write, but I cant stand silliness and irresponsible talk. Always be objective

There I few cities I prefer to PH. Very few..... And I have been/lived in more than 25 states.

because of one or two people that have been gunned down-who might have got involved in stuff.

Yea right. "One or two people", quite Obvious you ain't got value for human lives. I don't know about this your "I stayed in port Harcourt" crap tho but pls don't refer what happened during Odili's ternure to that of Amaechi, because it was quite the Antithesis. Amaechi changed the face of Port Harcourt totally, Crime was on a decline and investors were pouring in. You shouldn't make these pseudo-intelligent speeches and shambolic claims based on your shallow ideas or what nots.

6 Likes

Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by jieta: 9:54am On May 23, 2017
Lilymax:
And just last night AIT was showing the schools he "transformed" and all God help us
are you TIV or idoma?
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by technicallyrich(m): 9:55am On May 23, 2017
wike is trying.and I like his bull dog voice so much.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Eyor1(m): 9:55am On May 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
When last did you visit Bori? And some part of opobo/nkoro LGA

Shatap.... I am from Khana, nothing from Wike is in Bori or opobo.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by Lilymax(f): 9:59am On May 23, 2017
jieta:
are you TIV or idoma?
Neither, im igede
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by deavicky(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2017
lordsterlin:

No doubt Gov Wike is working but where? He is only doing the roads in Obio-Akpor and Port Harcourt.

Wike is a chauvinist. He has reneged on his campaign promises to the Riverine communities anchoring on the lame excuse that the state allocation is dwindling. But the same man wants to construct road in Benue and Bayelsa states ...
is obio-Akpor not in Rivers State.why are we so full of complain? Wait let him finsh with Obio Akpor, as u say he is only working in that area.if there no more road in Obio Akpor that needs to repair, the next gov will be forced to go somewhere else or even himself.besides what makes u think he should connect Riverine communities to PH.
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2017
wristbangle:

So in order to play safe, he should neglect development to allow slump degrade the serene plan of Lagos?

Well Lagos keeps developing everyday. I pity una 4 that side. You people allowed emotion to becloud your decision and now the consequences are knocking at your door.

Instead of looking past party and vote for a competent person, your brought in tout hence rate of cultism is poaching everyday in rivers state.
sometimes Nairalanders talk as if they re soothsayers... how re you so sure he will perform if given the chance..,take instance from the case of the acclaimed Mr integrity
Re: We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike by obonujoker(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2017
blackpanda:

You mean illegal source of livelihood
.Like those at Sabo, Ikorodu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Bindow, Ribadu Reach Agreement Ahead Of 2019 Election / Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki / Peter Obi Consoles With The Family Of Churchill Enyia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.