Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

"Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) (49746 Views)

Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by joeace2020(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2017
Ursulaa:
They look cool btw I don't understand this bridal shower thing
Hello
Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 5:22pm On May 23, 2017
0b111:
If I can marry the five of them, I will have no reason to venture into polygamy.

Forever will stay loyal to the crew

What else am I looking for

It's not too late; some yanrinyas' are been given out for free in the North.

Take 5, get three free.

And nor follow dem use camouflage for "wedding uniform" o. Make Army boys no come collect all your wives on the dance-floor before you even reach house!
Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by bellenornor(f): 6:25pm On May 23, 2017
Vicky!!
Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2017
they try buh how una see this one?

Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 11:27pm On May 23, 2017
Ursulaa:
They look cool btw I don't understand this bridal shower thing

Evolution dear

Its one of the ways of rendering this generations men financially uncapable.

before its do your bride price and settle the ladies family with some local stuff listed then go with your wife,..later they added traditional marriage..then white wedding(from obodo oyibo),..Now its bridal showa,..

with the rate our girls are watching Zworld soon they will add Indian marriage embarassed
Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Ursulaa(f): 12:23am On May 24, 2017
Thanks alot
Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Ursulaa(f): 12:52am On May 24, 2017
Hi
Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by rosieluv(f): 6:19am On May 24, 2017
StarPlayer:
of beauty and swag
pffffft you have no idea
Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by olu98: 8:09am On May 24, 2017
make soldiers catch u. Na beating shower up go call am.
Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 9:00am On May 24, 2017
preccy69:
how do one book space

Hahaha.. Are you new on NL?

Comment with a fast-type like "ok" first. You then go back to modify...
Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by preccy69(f): 12:36pm On May 24, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Hahaha.. Are you new on NL?

Comment with a fast-type like "ok" first. You then go back to modify...
yea,ok,thanks dear
Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Ursulaa(f): 3:29pm On May 26, 2017
joeace2020:
Hello
Hi dear
Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Ursulaa(f): 3:31pm On May 26, 2017
Xmen149:

Evolution dear

Its one of the ways of rendering this generations men financially uncapable.

before its do your bride price and settle the ladies family with some local stuff listed then go with your wife,..later they added traditional marriage..then white wedding(from obodo oyibo),..Now its bridal showa,..

with the rate our girls are watching Zworld soon they will add Indian marriage embarassed

Oh, thanks dear
Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by joeace2020(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2017
Ursulaa:

Hi dear

How are you doing?
Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Ursulaa(f): 3:44pm On May 26, 2017
joeace2020:

How are you doing?
am cool nd u
Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by Ursulaa(f): 3:44pm On May 26, 2017
joeace2020:

How are you doing?
am cool nd u
Re: "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) by joeace2020(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2017
Ursulaa:

am cool nd u
Am fine dear. Hope you had a great day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.