Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement (40626 Views)

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 23, 2017
mayorwah98:

My father should stop yarning trash dog!
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by hardekunleyyy: 1:12pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=darlingtonNYIG post=56793899]Is it the prerogative right of Ekiti state govt to bury Moji. Why make a mountain out of a mould for nothing sake. Is she the only Ekiti citizen that has died abroad, so what is the state's business with her burial. Person wey travel go Yankee suppose get small money to come back.

u don't get it that woman was the ambassador of Ekiti state in culture
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Lumig: 1:14pm On May 23, 2017
I'm still expecting Mr Fayose to blame the President for not keeping to his promise
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by AuroraB(f): 1:35pm On May 23, 2017
ednut1:
15k to fly a corpse down when it costs less than $4000. the committee members wan make profit on d dead too.
Add aso-ebi, food, drinks and their sunshades wink

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Shome36(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2017
The question is tha why go and die abroad if you know your family can't afford the expenses of flying your corpse back home?

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by dechar(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2017
oheni:
*I was in a church, a male and female were next to me. I was so shocked when the female started pulling her dress up and lift the bra and the male started sucking her nipple like there was nobody watching them... the female was about 28yrs and the male is just 3 months old. Thanks for reading, (May God forgive your dirty minds)*
*I'm at my place, if you like come and beat me grin
na sermon you go hear or to go dey look women wey dey breastfeed their baby for church. izuzu
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by slivertongue: 2:16pm On May 23, 2017
it beats my imagination how my countrymen makes decisions because they have money but when they hook they begin to look for govt help. for God's sake na ekitti state send am go canada? shebi she go canada because she think say she get money and the country better pass naija
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Akjwyzepal(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
Fayose doesn't owe the family anything.It's not like she's a family member or something. They're only trying to defame this man. The more they try, the more I keep loving him.
Are u from Ekiti? I just pity u, u don't have the idea of who fayose his.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Akjwyzepal(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2017
slivertongue:
it beats my imagination how my countrymen makes decisions because they have money but when they hook they begin to look for govt help. for God's sake na ekitti state send am go canada? shebi she go canada because she think say she get money and the country better pass naija
shut d fvk up. She's an ambassador of the state. By d way if it was giving a boli woman 5,000 for one boli u will like that, too many people without brain.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Bimpe29: 2:56pm On May 23, 2017
There can never be an error free reportage. Is either it is exaggerated or omitted. But, God knows best all that is apparent and hidden. Rest in peace.... Moji
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by naijajobx: 3:08pm On May 23, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Tilda143(f): 3:30pm On May 23, 2017
Keep resting Mojisola
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by ManTiger(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2017
Oche211:
Bt i thought earlier news reports had praised fayose for taking the financial expenses for the burial. Why nt issue an immediate press report denying d news instantly. I'm sure fayose nd his camp were enjoying the media hypes nd praises while it lasted.
Chai!!! The wind blow, nw d fowl yansh has been opened.
*modified* some idiots ve been quoting me citing fayose aide's statement of an alleged phone call to a journalist as their strong point of arguement.
Knowing the speed at which fayose's aides issue press statements, i still stand on the fact that fayose enjoyed the media praises while it lasted till they were exposed.
Seems like you have issues with reading and comprehending what you read.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by slivertongue: 4:49pm On May 23, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
shut d fvk up. She's an ambassador of the state. By d way if it was giving a boli woman 5,000 for one boli u will like that, too many people without brain.

well i dont trade in insults. my take remains valid because nigerians are crazy about everything abroad even when the best could be gotten at home. dia is nothing wrong giving a boli women 5k she is a human being and deserve attention too
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by guyla: 5:27pm On May 23, 2017
divicode:
Ah Fayoshit! Did your brother write an official letter before you gave him a hummer jeep? Is this how you want to lead the flattiiees to war?

Is the Governor under any obligation to fly her copse home? Did he send her there in the first place, people should let him be, blackmailing him to score cheap publicity will not work, the family should square up to the task and bring her home, it is thier responsibility
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by guyla: 5:29pm On May 23, 2017
darlingtonNYIG:
Is it the prerogative right of Ekiti state govt to bury Moji. Why make a mountain out of a mould for nothing sake. Is she the only Ekiti citizen that has died abroad, so what is the state's business with her burial. Person wey travel go Yankee suppose get small money to come back.

I honestly dey wonder o
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Mouthgag: 6:46pm On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
Fayose doesn't owe the family anything.It's not like she's a family member or something. They're only trying to defame this man. The more they try, the more I keep loving him.
So who gives a fûck?
You can even lick his assholë
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Akjwyzepal(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2017
slivertongue:

well i dont trade in insults. my take remains valid because nigerians are crazy about everything abroad even when the best could be gotten at home. dia is nothing wrong giving a boli women 5k she is a human being and deserve attention too
why is buhari abroad? Why nt in UCH? She died of pregnancy complications due to pre_mature birth, it could have been her doctor that adviced her to do that. Also when traveling abroad ur ticket is most time to and fro, return ticket. Bt wen d person dies, u cnt fly a dead with does living na, there are planes for dat. Which cost more, most people just think traveling abroad means u wealthy, its nt an achievement, neither does it mean u wealthy.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Akjwyzepal(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2017
slivertongue:

giving a boli woman 5k is gud. But helping a family to fly the corpse of ur state ambassador is bad. Bloody Hypocrite
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by slivertongue: 8:18pm On May 23, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
giving a boli woman 5k is gud. But helping a family to fly the corpse of ur state ambassador is bad. Bloody Hypocrite

stay off my mention pls
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by slivertongue: 8:28pm On May 23, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
why is buhari abroad? Why nt in UCH? She died of pregnancy complications due to pre_mature birth, it could have been her doctor that adviced her to do that. Also when traveling abroad ur ticket is most time to and fro, return ticket. Bt wen d person dies, u cnt fly a dead with does living na, there are planes for dat. Which cost more, most people just think traveling abroad means u wealthy, its nt an achievement, neither does it mean u wealthy.

nowhere did i state that nee olaiya shouldnt be helped. i state a fact that nigerians take their decisions and when it backfires they begin to call in govt. you just being emotional, how does 5k compare to 15,000 dollars, wats wrong giving a boli women 5k? for me all are beings. wat is good for the goose is also good for the gander. all of them nah ambassador

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by bigmo1(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
Fooooooooooooooolish gyal
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by klax(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2017
Oche211:
Bt i thought earlier news reports had praised fayose for taking the financial expenses for the burial. Why nt issue an immediate press report denying d news instantly. I'm sure fayose nd his camp were enjoying the media hypes nd praises while it lasted.
Chai!!! The wind blow, nw d fowl yansh has been opened.
*modified* some idiots ve been quoting me citing fayose aide's statement of an alleged phone call to a journalist as their strong point of arguement.
Knowing the speed at which fayose's aides issue press statements, i still stand on the fact that fayose enjoyed the media praises while it lasted till they were exposed.

Pls may I ask you a question is it fayose that send her to Canada? Or is it fayose that pregnated her? Pls is it fayose who did surgery for her? Pls let this lady rest enough of this nonsense or when did governor or govt now become the financial of dead body for goodness sake? And How is it fayose responsibility? You people think and talk as if your brains are upside down. I'm sick of this nonsense hype to be honest instead to seek his help in a mature way you people are taking this game as if it's fayose responsibility pls if you have nothing good to say pls shhhhh! Ok
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Akjwyzepal(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2017
slivertongue:

stay off my mention pls
I'll do that when u start using your brain.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by slivertongue: 2:44pm On May 24, 2017
Akjwyzepal:
I'll do that when u start using your brain.

stay off
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by slivertongue: 2:51pm On May 24, 2017
Shome36:
The question is tha why go and die abroad if you know your family can't afford the expenses of flying your corpse back home?

well said

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by slivertongue: 3:15pm On May 24, 2017
guyla:

Is the Governor under any obligation to fly her copse home? Did he send her there in the first place, people should let him be, blackmailing him to score cheap publicity will not work, the family should square up to the task and bring her home, it is thier responsibility

gbam
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by slivertongue: 3:18pm On May 24, 2017
klax:

Pls may I ask you a question is it fayose that send her to Canada? Or is it fayose that pregnated her? Pls is it fayose who did surgery for her? Pls let this lady rest enough of this nonsense or when did governor or govt now become the financial of dead body for goodness sake? And How is it fayose responsibility? You people think and talk as if your brains are upside down. I'm sick of this nonsense hype to be honest instead to seek his help in a mature way you people are taking this game as if it's fayose responsibility pls if you have nothing good to say pls shhhhh! Ok

spot on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Insulting Women While Making Excuses For Men Like Ooni - Faithia Balogun / Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom / DonJazzy Enjoying Johnnie Walker's Cars In Rome (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.