Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used (6566 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Moblord(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2017
babaa did Shekau kidnap your English teacher?
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 23, 2017
Li2Finger:

Hahahaha... You dey mad o.

So now I'm felixfelicis and snowcream? You are seriously mad i swear.

See, ain't a coward. I have no reason hiding behind an alt to deal with you. You are just a small girl without an iota of sense in you.

Anything TheSlyone or LittleFinger, you are in fact talking to me. But those you mentioned, you must be hallucinating why typing that
When you're ready to show the pm, tag me and I'll disgrace you.

People like you should be quarantined. Demented loser!.
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Li2Finger: 6:54pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
When you're ready to show the pm, tag me and I'll disgrace you.

People like you should be quarantined. Demented loser!.
1. Regarding the PM, you just confessed you did. So, let's get busy with other evidences which I'm gonna spew sooner than expected.

2. Need I remind you how ugly you are and Mr. Sly have grown beyond dealing with Ugly girls.

3. Decency should be the consolation for ugliness but in your own case, you are ugly and at the same a loose hole. So you see, you are the one who needs TB Joshua the most.

3. You go around spew gibberish all in the name of speaking English. You seriously need to enroll for adult class. So instead of you spending eternity on Nairaland, build yourself and work on your written English. You stinks
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by darichlife: 9:00pm On May 23, 2017
Looks like two delta girls who just wrote WAEC in one local school cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 23, 2017
embarassed
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by MotherXmas(f): 10:35pm On May 23, 2017
Birds of a feather...the title says it all. What did you expect to find in the thread? The guy's grammer no be here. He has really been used and he is now useless.
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by RealHaute: 12:59am On May 24, 2017
Safiaa:
Am i the only one who just doesnt understand what they were saying?

Yes. You're the only one. We should test your IQ.
Re: Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used by crackhouse(m): 1:06am On May 24, 2017
I don't understand a thing there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Sex With Your Sister Makes Disabled Babies / Difference Between Pant(undies) And Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.