Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive (3005 Views)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Iamoilprince(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2017
Hello guys!

I have been dating this babe for the past 4 months, it's a distance relationship but we see every month, the luv is quite strong!!! We luv ourselves pretty much. We talk like 5 times in a day.

The problem in the relationship is; anytime we have misunderstanding it's always like the relationship will end. Sometimes she gets angry because of my choice of words! Later I will have to plead for long before she forgives!

What do u guys think?
How can I cope with such person?

I know anger might be her imperfection, but quarrels is a relationship is inevitable! Will I keep going thru dat stress of continuous pleading when am wrong?

I need matured comments pls.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 23, 2017
She is building a trap. That trap is what you're expected to fall in and as soon as you do, she'll have access to ur control button from which depression will befall u, u can hardly do without her, you hardly eat when u havnt spoken to her in a day, and u find ur self always wanting more and more of her and guy...the day she'll dump ur sorry black ass, you may even contemplate suicide...

I've been there before but not anymore!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by hylyne(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2017
Part of the learning process.
Endure and also learn how to your lady.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 23, 2017
You're meant to plead when you're wrong and vice versa. At least she forgives.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 23, 2017
Your choice/usage of words is obviously awful...

So, instead of heaping the whole blame on her unforgiving nature, I'll advice you start working on your choice of words....
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by ikp120(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2017
Deal with it. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Oyindidi(f): 3:12pm On May 23, 2017
Stop doing the wrong things
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
You're meant to plead when you're wrong and vice versa. At least she forgives.
don't u forgive? shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Stop doing doing the wrong things
how do u know he's doing something bad?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
don't u forgive? shocked
I do. That's, if the person in question ask for it. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Oyindidi(f): 3:15pm On May 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
how do u know he's doing something bad?
He said it
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
I do. That's, if the person in question ask for it. grin
u must be a proud type angry
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Stop doing doing the wrong things
Lol, grin good day ma'.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Oyindidi(f): 3:16pm On May 23, 2017
Iamoilprince:
Hello guys!

I have been dating this babe for the past 4 months, it's a distance relationship but we see every month, the luv is quite strong!!! We luv ourselves pretty much. We talk like 5 times in a day.

The problem in the relationship is; anytime we have misunderstanding it's always like the relationship will end. Sometimes she gets angry because of my choice of words! Later I will have to plead for long before she forgives!

What do u guys think?
How can I cope with such person?

I know anger might be her imperfection, but quarrels is a relationship is inevitable! Will I keep going thru dat stress of continuous pleading when am wrong?

I need matured comments pls.

Thanks
Sorftwerk
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
u must be a proud type angry
You're not the first saying that. grin
Are you expecting me to apologise to someone who wronged me?.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Oyindidi(f): 3:18pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, grin good day ma'.
Kimmy love, how's your day going?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
He said it
didn't read the part
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
You're not the first saying that. grin
Are you expecting me to apologise to someone who wronged me?.
what if it was ur fault...would u apologize?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Oyindidi(f): 3:19pm On May 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
didn't read the part
grin read it again
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Kimmy love, how's your day going?
Very well, how is yours going?.
Oyindidi:
Sorftwerk
lol...didn't even finish reading grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Oyindidi(f): 3:20pm On May 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...didn't even finish reading grin
See your mouthgrin
kimbra:
Very well, how is yours going?.
not bad dear
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
what if it was ur fault...would u apologize?
That five letter word isn't heavy in my mouth when I realize I was at fault.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
See your mouthgrin
not bad dear
lol...my mouth is pink and urs? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
That five letter word isn't heavy in my mouth when I realize I was at fault.
nice, I know u can be a mad girl sometimes lol but u still know what's right to do grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Oyindidi(f): 3:24pm On May 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...my mouth is pink and urs? grin
Greengrin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
She is building a trap. That trap is what you're expected to fall in and as soon as you do, she'll have access to ur control button from which depression will befall u, u can hardly do without her, you hardly eat when u havnt spoken to her in a day, and u find ur self always wanting more and more if her and guy...the day she'll dump ur sorry black ass, you may even contemplate suicide...

Psychology! Nice write up.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Greengrin
lol...my butt is small and yours? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Oyindidi(f): 3:29pm On May 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...my butt is small and yours? grin
I will spank you angry
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 23, 2017
Limescale:

Psychology! Nice write up.
lol...thanks bro, hope the heat reach ur side? cry
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
She is building a trap. That trap is what you're expected to fall in and as soon as you do, she'll have access to ur control button from which depression will befall u, u can hardly do without her, you hardly eat when u havnt spoken to her in a day, and u find ur self always wanting more and more if her and guy...the day she'll dump ur sorry black ass, you may even contemplate suicide...

see my guy.. This work no easy oo
Re: My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
I will spank you angry
lol...spank me? I thought as a guy, I was supposed to do that to u instead, lady dey spank guy? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet One Of The Most Sexy One-arm Black Woman In The World (photos) / My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me / Inside The World Of Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.