Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me (3003 Views)

How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by BornAgainMay: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
I think being Handsome has its own disadvantages.

The boss in my working place is really having issues with me bcz all the females including married ones are all falling in love with me.

Please, what should I do please?
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by dhamstar(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
your picture so we can access you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by Evidence1000(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
People and their lies
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by BornAgainMay: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
dhamstar:
your picture so we can access you

Sorry, I don't want traffic and more disturbances from Nairaland babes..

Just proffer solutions to me please

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by LLSAINT(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Just imagine! Bro, I now see why your boss behaves as such...... shocked
BornAgainMay:

Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by Tapout(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
BornAgainMay:

odiegwu sad... have u eaten today?? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by kenness(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Picture or .......................
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by Salmanazer12: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Quit before he sacks you. You are a distraction in the work place and you detract from productivity if the females keep ogling you. Look for a job were handsomeness can turn a profit for your organization.
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by ipobarecriminals: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
undecided undecided undecided u and women. sha .
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by BornAgainMay: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Tapout:

odiegwu sad... have u eaten today?? undecided

Yes boss, Food is not my problem now.

I want to get over this please.
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by habsydiamond(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
If u need Ur job ....reduce Ur familiarities with the ladies so that u will not kiss Ur job and the girls good bye....cos non of the girls go follow u if dem sack u ooo
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
BornAgainMay:

I dare you to post your picture here or remain forever silent. Fool thinks we'll believe his lies trying to form handsome guy.

THERE wasn't even traffic on better guys not alone you.
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by Divinehenrich(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Better shun those girls & face your work before a sack letter is issue to you
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by BornAgainMay: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I dare you to post your picture here or remain forever silent. Fool thinks we'll believe his lies trying to form handsome guy.

THERE wasn't even traffic on better guys not alone you.

Are you interested in seeing my pictures or giving out the message?

I am sorry but you will have to try harder for you to see my picture.
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
if it is left to me,i think you're trying to score some cheap attraction points with NL girls.i don't think it is working though,try harder you would get there,hahaha....na wa oh
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Its okay, it's fine.
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by BornAgainMay: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
djpriopry:
if it is left to me,i think you're trying to score some cheap attraction points with NL girls.i don't think it is working though,try harder you would get there,hahaha....na wa oh

I am not trying to, I want to remain anonymous bcz my boss is a regular visitor to this forum.
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by NeeKlaus: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
This one is living in a delusion of grandeur.grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
BornAgainMay:

I am not trying to, I want to remain anonymous bcz my boss r regular visitor to this forum.

By the way how is your office setting
You made it seem like you work in a hotel
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by BornAgainMay: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
djpriopry:

By the way how is your office setting
You made it seem like you work in a hotel

Not at all
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
BornAgainMay:

Are you interested in seeing my pictures or giving out the message?

I am sorry but you will have to try harder for you to see my picture.
I'll pass. I'm just interested in making everyone know what simpleton you her in creating such a cheap tread such as this declaring yourself what you are not.

You and I both know you aren't near handsome
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
BornAgainMay:

Not at all
Anyway it is your problem,some are complaining of gaining little or no attraction from their female counterparts and you are saying otherwise.goodluck though with your 'ish'
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by BornAgainMay: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I'll pass. I'm just interested in making everyone know what simpleton you her in creating such a cheap tread such as this declaring yourself what you are not.

You and I both know you aren't near handsome

I am not bragging with being handsome bcz the only thing it has earned is unnecessary attraction from opposite sex.

I am a God fearing person.

God bless you for your opinion though
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
BornAgainMay:

I am not bragging with being handsome bcz the only thing it has earned is unnecessary attraction from opposite sex.

I am a God fearing person.

God bless you for your opinion though
You are a blatant liar. Since you claim you are handsome, upload your pics for us to confirm now.

This is the last Bleep I will give if you still refuse to upload your pix. All I see from your post is an ugly nigga who lacks attention in the real world and trying to put on a facade of handsomeness in order to garner cheap attention from NL girls
Newsflash; You have failed.
If you are that handsome, there won't be any argument over just uploading your facial picture.
Look for another place to display your gross foolishness.
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by BornAgainMay: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
You are a blatant liar. Since you claim you are handsome, upload your pics for us to confirm now.

This is the last Bleep I will give if you still refuse to upload your pix. All I see from your post is an ugly nigga who lacks attention in the real world and trying to put on a facade of handsomeness in order to garner cheap attention from NL girls
Newsflash; You have failed.
If you are that handsome, there won't be any argument over just uploading your facial picture.
Look for another place to display your gross foolishness.

You won it sir

Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
BornAgainMay:

You won it sir
And yet again you decided to step up your game. You expect us to believe that you are the one. It could have been a random guy u lifted his pix for Pete sake. A picture of you phone in hand viewing Nairaland or...

Why did you blurr ur face. You are not too handsome of that is really you tho.
Deluded are you female colleagues.
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by BornAgainMay: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
And yet again you decided to step up your game. You expect us to believe that you are the one. It could have been a random guy u lifted his pix for Pete sake. A picture of you phone in hand viewing Nairaland or...

Why did you blurr ur face. You are not too handsome of that is really you tho.
Deluded are you female colleagues.

Bro. You hate too much bro.

I am not too handsome and its not my pic.

What r you saying bro?
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by paulsir: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
BornAgainMay:
I think being Handsome has its own disadvantages.

The boss in my working place is really having issues with me bcz all the females including married ones are all falling in love with me.

Please, what should I do please?

You have tried lying for the whole Africa
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
BornAgainMay:

Bro. You hate too much bro.

I am not too handsome and its not my pic.

What r you saying bro?
You call someone trying to tame your lies an hater. Really? Suit yourself then. Wateva gives you orgasm.
You are the most handsome in Nigeria and girls will die fighting for your attention.

Heavy duty babe fall on you. FVckery.
Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by Premiumwriter: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
BornAgainMay:

Re: My Boss Is Having Issues With Me Bcs All The Female Colleagues Love Me by theGigolo: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas guys, so bros na why tour picture dey hard you to send put for here?

Heres to that Nairaland who says he is too handsome and all ladies be loving him good.

Verdict the guy no even fine, na just fair he fair. Hope say Nairaland boost your ego.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside The World Of Prostitutes / Hot Braless Photos Of Ciara / NAUGHTY SECRET: This Is How To Think Like A Business Man And Make Millions [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.