Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice (1689 Views)

Where Can I Get A House For My Foreign Gf For 500k / Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised / My Gf Is Always Wet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by Jobola1: 5:17am On Dec 22, 2019
Nn
Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by Swegzfreak: 5:21am On Dec 22, 2019
embarassed
Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by obo389(m): 5:24am On Dec 22, 2019
Convince her well.
Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by Goldencheese(m): 5:42am On Dec 22, 2019
Swegzfreak:
embarassed

I think for one you're in love with this girl but if you are Nigerian and she is not, then be ready for the clash of cultures. Women in our own clime are expected to be subtle, submissive when push comes to shove and family-oriented. The reason for the last sentence is this, if she wants to be your wife ultimately, then the whole Bf-Gf love binary will change. In-laws will be involved from both sides and you're going to be the man of the house. I like the fact that you seem to be a nice guy and that you apologise 65% of the time while she does the cuddling in lieu of apologies.

But in marriage what would keep you guys together would be more than her figure 8 and sex. It would be compatibility and mutual respect. My wife is a lawyer and a very educated woman and desirable too but we have mutual respect and she and I both apologise when we are wrong and we share a strong compatibility. Marriage is no joke.

However, the good signs I have seen is that she gives to you. Good sign. Two, she wants the relationship. But what I don't understand is, if she wants the relationship why can't she apologise because she was certainly wrong calling you that name. Trust issues.

And if she doesn't want to kill herself, she should marry someone she would trust or else she would just run mad.

For you, my guy, hustle hard. Grow your own financial powerhouse or horsepower so that you get your respect as a man. Just that it is better you know who loves you now that you are patching things together before you hit it big, although there are things you can also do to weed out gold diggers.

All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by Goldencheese(m): 5:45am On Dec 22, 2019
And please don't request for anyone's judgement...you and her are unique individuals. We only give our views or advice which you can pick lessons from or jettison if you don't like them. Don't live your life based on people's views generally.

Just thought I should throw that in.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by Obinnau(m): 5:57am On Dec 22, 2019
I'm almost in this same kind of situation. Here to get advice from the elders too grin

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by donstan18: 6:25am On Dec 22, 2019
She called you a Pussaylover and explained her reason for calling you that, you insisted that what she told you wasn't her reason for calling you that, whereas you've admitted in your story that you are a Pussaylover.

SMH! I wonder how you once begged her to put only the tip that sent her into a wondering state of thinking how desperate Nigerian men can be for pussay.

Please get out of this place and go get something doing.
Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 22, 2019
I don't like judging things without hearing from both side.

So OP just send me her WhatsApp number so that I can hear her own side of d story.
Please be fast about it.

It will enable me to giv u a sound advice

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by samszany(m): 6:36am On Dec 22, 2019
You know what to do.
Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by Pubichairs(m): 6:37am On Dec 22, 2019
First of all u are a real G, not these olofofo's we have in Nigeria these days whom whom love has eaten deep into their head and they end up being controlled by their girlfriend like puppets,

So good u stand to ur ground this time, don't give room to that nonchalant attitude, even bible said it .."women be submissive to ur husband"
Show her de other side of u ..till she comes down from her high horse..

cheesy where I go get such girlfriend sef..who will always spoil me with gifts, not this Obiagaeli's we have in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by LegendaryLover(m): 6:57am On Dec 22, 2019
Pls ensure to be with whoever makes u happy. Life can be short, to be worried about who apologizes first.
Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by kushercain: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2019
Picture of the bootay on the bicycle seat or idontbelieveit!!

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by monlawal(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2019
Me I just want to see her picture. Why only you go dey feed your eyes with all that asset
Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by AfroKnight: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2019
A combination of three potent factors.
1. Jealousy
2. Reluctance to apologise
3. Distance

Bad, bad combo in a potential wife. If she doesn’t cheat, then maybe, just maybe you might consider accepting her back. However, willing and spontaneous apology is compulsory in relationships. If she habitually refuses to apologise, you will feel resentment eventually. After a while, she will see no reason to apologise at all and one day, it will boil over.

If she claims to love you, a simple sorry will not be a big deal. Don’t indulge her. Straighten the kinks from the outset.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2019
K
Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by Kingsteve(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2019
Pride goes before a fall.
You will regret your actions sooner rather than later.
You wan do hard man, abi?
Let's see where it leads to.

Over sensitive niggas these days.
Just because your gf called you a pussylover, that's why you're making a mountain out of a molehill.
Continue...
Inugo?

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2019
so how mumu boys are giving excuses because of pussy

Mr op you are wack, a weak man and a true pussy lover, she is right about you, you can beg for pussy, if this girl leaves you, you will surely commit suicide, it seems like you can lose you life ambition because of her and because she spends more on you, anyway, she is helping a poor african kid.

she has you in her palm, that is why she will never apologise for any mistakes she does, you are her worshiper, she is your God, thus she need praises even if she offends you but she will always get it because of the chubby ass, she knows you love.

i dont give a damn where the pussy is from, whether it is from the sky or it is made of gold, You are been caged and manipulated but you are blind and stupid because you are very weak and have sold your manhood for some ass and pussy

see, the relationship is distance, it will never lead to anywhere, so forget about her and move forward that is if you can infact, anyway, you have sold your manhood, where can you go..nowhere.

i know she is your first and only girl you can ever attract in your life. so continue your mumunism.
Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by alexmakaay(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2019
Jobola1:
Long post ALERT.
I have been dating my gf for 2 years. We met when I was schooling in Japan. We chat every single day. I am Nigerian and she is from Sri Lanka. After my Msc, I got a job to stay behind but after she graduated from medical school, she had to go back home. While I got a job in Japan, she finished her school and had to return to Sri Lanka for her medical exams. The exam will enable her practice in her country. Just like medical students' housemanship here.

Four months after were apart, there was a strain on d relationship. Primarily, it's based on d distance. She had been insinuating that I am having eyes for someone else. But I just brush it off. We used to live in the same city before but I had to move to a new city when I got my job. My gf and I don't have a common friend in my new city. Whatever she is thinking is made up. And yes, I admit, I wasn't seeing someone else but I was thinking about it. But to protect people close to her, I wouldn't want to divulge why I was thinking of other options. Don't get me wrong, we don't know her mind too.

Then one day, she called me a p*ssylover. I played it off as usual. But after 10minutes, I changed the whole thing. I asked her to tell me WHY she called me a p*ssylover. She said it was nothing. But I was not going to let that go. I pressed further, then she said that she called me that because I like p*ssy. But that answer was not good enough for me. Because she has been accusing me of having eyes for someone else, the word p*ssylover had completely taken a different meaning. Ordinarily, I wouldn't get angry because someone called me a P*ssylover, I love p*ssy anyway. But this particular time, she was subtly accusing me of sleeping around.

She said she was sorry for calling me that. But, I told her I was not interested in her sorry. People always think sorry will make things all evaporate when they commit a crime, sorry was not good enough for me...I needed her to own up and tell me exactly what she meant by p*ssylover.
In my mind, I was convinced she called me that because she felt I was f*cking around. That was the only thing I needed her to own up to. But she still won't say what I want to hear, she was saying everything else except what I want.

To be honest with u, if she had owned up, that would have totally ended the matter. But she dragged on. So I began to cut communication with her. She loves chatting like mad, so I wanted to use what I have to twist her arm into submission. Disrupting our communication line was my most potent weapon.

I could tell she was hurt from it, But she refused to own up. After about a month, she called the relationship quit. Well, I said some nasty things too. But after another 6 weeks, she wanted it back. But I was not going to allow a lady to push me around and press me like a remote control. So I told her, that in order for me to come back, she needed to say it with her mouth like "Boy, I want you back in my life." Otherwise, I am not coming back.

But guess what? She refused to do that. And rather, she wanted to write it off as a no biggie, and squeeze her way in. She basically wanted to "fi owo pa mi Lori". For those who are not Yoruba, she wants to "rub my head" and make me forget the past. But I was not ready to give up my position. Our chats was no longer regular.

So, I gave her another ultimatum. I told her that she has 7 days to ask me to take her back. If that 7 days elapse, I don't need her mere words again, I need a video of her begging me to take her back. But guess what, she didn't refused to beg. And in her words, begging will hurt her pride... and that, is exactly want I wanted to hurt because I knew how much she cherish her pride. She was still expecting me to forget and acting as though we are back together and we have no issue.

Now, some might say. Why am I asking her to beg me to take her back? But be the judge. Let me describe who she is. No be mouth, my girlfriend is beautiful to a fault. Her body shape and face are all in the right proportions. I particularly enjoy riding a bike with her...we both had a bike and we could ride at 1am sometimes. I enjoy the view of her oversized as_s* as it "swallows" the seat of the bike, leaving portions of her as*s to the left and to the right of the bike seat. All she gave me was 150% peace. Never disturbed me for anything. I would even admit that she spends more on me, than I on her. I didn't enjoy her food so much though, we grew up with different food kind of taste. She even learned how to cook jollof. She tries some broken English. She tackles plates of egusi and semo with me even though she has never eaten such prior.

When the going was good, I am always the one who make the first move to end a quarel. She would rather cuddle or hug until I am pacified than to apologize. And u know guys, when we see that mountain of booty laying fallow on the bed, nobody go tell you before you apologize even when she is wrong and grab that booty. So she usually always have her way. To be fair to her, I am responsible for 65 percent of our fights. So yeah, I do more begging. Our fights has never been cheating related o. Even when she is at fault, I usually first throw the olive branch. I can't fight for long.

Here is the problem
By my calculations, she has gotten too used to this that she now expect me to be the one to first apologise. If I don't stamp my authority by insisting she do something symbolic for calling me a p*ssylover, I realize I will be the one to always apologise to her for eternity.

So I bring it to the house...whose fault is this? How do we resolve this? She won't ask me to take her back which is my only condition for the relationship to back to normal and I won't accept anything else as if I do, she will take me for a ride forever. She is hurting from the fact that our relationship is no longer smooth, but her pride is rather too important to her than her relationship. I am suffering too, but I am not going to back down. So yeah, it's a stalemate...a draw.

My gf has a coconut head, too stubborn, will hardly accept a fault. To her credit though, she is great girl. My best relationship by a thousand miles. And yeah, don't let anyone deceive you, love is free and it doesn't cost a dime. Don't delay your love life and happiness because you never buy Camry or get job.

Names of the country have been changed to avoid me being traced. Everything is 100% accurate at least to my understanding. I will also send her this link so it doesn't look like I lieing on her, she can verify my story too. She visits nairaland some times. And she starts to complain that I spend more time on Nairaland than with her. Yeah, we fight on Nairaland too.

lalasticlala
ubunja
pocohontas

you laid the foundation of what you are passing through. you condoned smoke..now it has progressed to fire and you are complaining.

I don't want to talk beyond this.. make I no spoil smth.
Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2019
The story is too long to read tongue
Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by Clinghton: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
you have lost your manhood, her pride would destroy ur marriage
Re: My Relationship With My Foreign GF Is In A Stalemate. I Need Ur Judgement/advice by Jobola1: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2019
donstan18:
She called you a Pussaylover and explained her reason for calling you that, you insisted that what she told you wasn't her reason for calling you that, whereas you've admitted in your story that you are a Pussaylover.

SMH! I wonder how you once begged her to put only the tip that sent her into a wondering state of thinking how desperate Nigerian men can be for pussay.

Please get out of this place and go get something doing.

I accept your submission, and I have definitely learned from my errors. But I just need to work out a better way to handle issues like this, cos fight will always happen and I don't always bashed around.

(1) (Reply)

Irredeemable Abuse Of The Red Pill / I Saw a snake in my husband s bag / How Much Does It Cost Someone To Apply For Bbnaija?(urgent Answer Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.