Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

A Broke And Falling Young Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Broke And Falling Young Man (952 Views)

I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Broke And Falling Young Man by nofuckz(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2017
Moon
Re: A Broke And Falling Young Man by McBrooklyn(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2017
cry
Re: A Broke And Falling Young Man by Chrisrare: 7:56pm On May 23, 2017
bukitt:

Deal with ur foolishness n whatever by urself n quit postin such senseless post on NL since u're so dumb n stupid to know what's right n wrong. Foolish somebody!
Y r u insulting d guy. If d post is senseless u shuld have just passed.
Re: A Broke And Falling Young Man by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2017
Only rich people gamble!!

If you are broke... QUIT!!!

I won 150k and lost 60k within few hours!!... na so I carry the other one run like mad man...

Be wise wink
Re: A Broke And Falling Young Man by dollyjoy(f): 7:59pm On May 23, 2017
bukitt:

Deal with ur foolishness n whatever by urself n quit postin such senseless post on NL since u're so dumb n stupid to know what's right n wrong. Foolish somebody!
Why are you venting your anger on the poor man? Go and face whoever/whatever the cause of your problem is and stop taking it on innocent people!!
Re: A Broke And Falling Young Man by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Only rich people gamble!!

If you are broke... QUIT!!!

I won 150k and lost 60k within few hours!!... na so I carry the other one run like mad man...

Be wise wink
Hmm brohva, your own is even small.
Last week I lost 1m and won 23m within 30mins.
Praise lord. grin
Re: A Broke And Falling Young Man by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
Hmm brohva, your own is even small.
Last week I lost 1m and won 23m within 30mins.
Praise lord. grin

Okay... Nice joke!!

twas so funny!!
Re: A Broke And Falling Young Man by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Okay... Nice joke!!

twas so funny!!

Haba shocked I'm seriously serious.
Re: A Broke And Falling Young Man by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
Haba shocked I'm seriously serious.

k.
Re: A Broke And Falling Young Man by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 23, 2017
God go kukuma save you OP.. If you are a christain.. All you need now is the word of God.. If you are finding it hard to understand some parts.. Find a man of God you believe in and let him help you. That word has evry solution to your life. For it is the word which the lord spaketh and still speaking.
Re: A Broke And Falling Young Man by nofuckz(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2017
On
Re: A Broke And Falling Young Man by nofuckz(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2017
G
Re: A Broke And Falling Young Man by Nobody: 12:31am On May 26, 2017
dollyjoy:
Why are you venting your anger on the poor man? Go and face whoever/whatever the cause of your problem is and stop taking it on innocent people!!

Happy birthday Twin.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Very Hard For Married Couples To Maintain A Faithful Marriage?????? / In-laws Catch Wife’s Lover Hiding Under Bed (picture) / 5 Consequences Of Having More Than One Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.