Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

See What This Woman Did When She Heard That Her Husband Is With Another Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Woman Did When She Heard That Her Husband Is With Another Woman. (1119 Views)

My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Woman Did When She Heard That Her Husband Is With Another Woman. by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2017
Its really funny how some women react to the bad gist that their beloved husband is with another woman somewhere. Check out what this woman attempted to do when she heard her husband is with another woman at the next compound. very hillarious action i guess. Guys whats your take

Re: See What This Woman Did When She Heard That Her Husband Is With Another Woman. by Topestbilly(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2017
Waiting....
Re: See What This Woman Did When She Heard That Her Husband Is With Another Woman. by bjt(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2017
The other woman go die bi that grin grin
Re: See What This Woman Did When She Heard That Her Husband Is With Another Woman. by Arsenalholic1: 9:21pm On May 23, 2017
bjt:
The other woman go die bi that grin grin
She must have expended so much energy in scaling that fence. She might actually be on the receiving end if she chooses to go physical
Re: See What This Woman Did When She Heard That Her Husband Is With Another Woman. by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 23, 2017
Lol, she must not be really pumped up if she's still scaling the wall instead of jumping over it like a ninja. I heard adrenaline makes people do the impossible
Re: See What This Woman Did When She Heard That Her Husband Is With Another Woman. by ojun50(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2017
All dis village women self
Re: See What This Woman Did When She Heard That Her Husband Is With Another Woman. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2017
spider woman. Hell hath no fury like a jealous woman
Re: See What This Woman Did When She Heard That Her Husband Is With Another Woman. by Cladez(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2017
See the kind muscle wey im use dey climb fence......before im go climb finish sef e don weak be dat.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help How Do I Make My GF Punaaaani Tighter For My Dick / 5 Bad Habits Everyone Is Guilty Of, Including Your Pastor. Number 3 Would / Why I Think Prostitutes Are Brave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.