Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,481 members, 7,958,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

LAUGH AND FORGET UR NAME - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / LAUGH AND FORGET UR NAME (7941 Views)

Laugh And Forget Ur Sorrows / Laff And Forget Ur Sorrow / Jokes Unlimited With Fabolous...get In And Forget Ur Sorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUGH AND FORGET UR NAME by oladipo322(m): 10:57am On Jun 14, 2017
Nice 1
Re: LAUGH AND FORGET UR NAME by Icemamaput: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
yusuph001:
Your destiny is in your hands and you're using that hand to press girl breast...🙄🙄🙄🙄
#issorite
😂😂😂

Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: LAUGH AND FORGET UR NAME by yusuph001(m): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Did your girlfriend break your heart?

Don't bear the heartbreak alone. Call her in the middle of the night, tell her you went to hospital to check your HIV status and the result came out positive. Ask her why she infected you with the virus and dumped you. Drop the call at that moment. Relax in a corner, open your window for fresh air and let your
ancestors do the remaining fight

2 Likes

Re: LAUGH AND FORGET UR NAME by yusuph001(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Have been having chest pain since one slay queen told me "Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The *Decoder*" Abeg Sis, which decoder DSTV abi GOTV Hold me abeg I no wan faint
Re: LAUGH AND FORGET UR NAME by yusuph001(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Some boys will wake up 2am to pee and they will post "Real Hustlers Don't Sleep" Idiot Who are You Deceiving Don't touch me ooo, Am not feeling fine.

1 Like

Re: LAUGH AND FORGET UR NAME by yusuph001(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
That awkward moment when a 5'star Hotel attendant tells you Bottle of Coke is N1500 You will be Like ! "I mean Coke, Asin the Mineral type.. Not Alcoholic one " i mean the normal coke dat looks like Pepsi..

1 Like

Re: LAUGH AND FORGET UR NAME by yusuph001(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
My neighbour is cooking jollof rice She is even frying plantain Lemme go and play with her children I don't know why I love children so much # Ayam_coming

1 Like

Re: LAUGH AND FORGET UR NAME by yusuph001(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nothing is more painful than using the whole Saturday to wash your boyfriend's clothes Only for him to break up with you on Sunday morning
Re: LAUGH AND FORGET UR NAME by yusuph001(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ten minutes to the end of the service and the Pastor says "Am not the preacher of today" Ahhhhhh?? # Shift_lemme_faint ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Touching Story / Funny Articles From The Onion (Fake News Website) / Be.like. Bro And Be Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.