Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge (3134 Views)

Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) / Banks To Charge You For Recharging Via USSD As From October 21 / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by comradeusmanhar: 1:42am On Jan 14, 2019
Hello everyone, I am Usman Haruna, I will be very glad if I can get timely and favorable response to my question.

My Tecno Camon Cx takes forever to charge, in fact, more than 7 hours which is very unusual for big phones.

I notice the flash charge function doesn't display again... Before, when I input a charger, it displays a flash charge but not anymore.

I test/charge it with different original chargers including Tecno follow come charge and same result.

I factory reset the phone, same result.

I need help gently as at the moment, the phone don't even get fully charged again considering the number of hours it takes to a full charge.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by comradeusmanhar: 1:43am On Jan 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mend44
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Try a different charger.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by Freelancerx: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by Ennyholar: 7:21am On Jan 23, 2019
Battery problem
Take phone to Carlcare.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by comradeusmanhar: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Ennyholar:
Battery problem
Take phone to Carlcare.
Thank you for your response.

May I know how sure you are?

May I know whether you have faced similar problem and what the solution was?

Thanks as I anticipate your timely response
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:00am On Mar 11, 2019
comradeusmanhar:

Thank you for your response.

May I know how sure you are?

May I know whether you have faced similar problem and what the solution was?

Thanks as I anticipate your timely response

Experienced similar problem
But battery replacement at Carlcare fixed it.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by comradeusmanhar: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

Experienced similar problem
But battery replacement at Carlcare fixed it.

Thanks bro... I will try your solution
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by kingxsamz(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2019
One of the reasons I made up my mind never to use infinix or tecno again.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by Gabson001(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
kingxsamz:
Whch one are u using?.. Am planning to buy umidigi a3 pro.. Is it a gud choice?
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by kingxsamz(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Gabson001:

Whch one are u using?.. Am planning to buy umidigi a3 pro.. Is it a gud choice?

I plan on buying the Huawei Y9.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by Rubiesangel: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
I think the charging port is bad. Take it to carlcare
comradeusmanhar:
Hello everyone, I am Usman Haruna, I will be very glad if I can get timely and favorable response to my question.

My Tecno Camon Cx takes forever to charge, in fact, more than 7 hours which is very unusual for big phones.

I notice the flash charge function doesn't display again... Before, when I input a charger, it displays a flash charge but not anymore.

I test/charge it with different original chargers including Tecno follow come charge and same result.

I need help gently as at the moment, the phone don't even get fully charged again considering the number of hours it takes to a full charge.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by investigator007: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
everyone device can have an issue too,tecno fones are good
kingxsamz:
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by MikeMicheal(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2021
comradeusmanhar:

Hello bro... Please how did you later fix the issue?
I am experiencing same issue right now.
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by waploger(m): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
MikeMicheal:

how did you solve this
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by Chubbyface: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2022
MikeMicheal:
you've tried getting another charger?
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by alphaNomega: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
It's possible your charging port is bad
Re: Tecno Camon Cx Takes Long Time To Charge by Corroro: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
MikeMicheal:
try using a different charger

(1) (Reply)

I Touch Something On My Phone And It Want From 80% To 100% Battery / How To Activate MTN Unlimited Night Free Browsing For N25 / Unable To Make Whatsapp Voice And Video Calls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.