Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful (22745 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by mamagee3(f): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2010
waleski:

It luks like it is embedded in some peoples brain 2 keep producing useless threads no doubt d nigerian woman is beautiful but no need to generalise we av an equal amount of wugly gurls mama gee pls repent of dis disease we understand u are an attention seeker but producing threads like dis does nt increase your chances of bcomin poster of yr it 2 early 2 be desperate

Don't be daft!
The title included "Most", not all
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2010
chamotex:

Yes
Did I say anything wrong?
they r not bad?ur own "Nigerian" women?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 2:53am On Jan 18, 2010
Wow!dis gurl is gorgeoussss! shocked cheesy like seriously "NO HOMO" she is damn fine yea she is nigerian i was just browsing and i happened 2 come across her pics. . .i believe she is just an ordinary day gurl frm d way d pics look and where they get photographed. . .she has a blog where she writes about all her different outfits which she takes pics with and basically fashion. . .jeeez u won't believe how long i was there just looking through her pics and there were so many aswell. . . shocked it got 2 a point i just had 2 stop lolz undecided. . .she got beautiful skin,lovely smile everything about her is just gorgeous check her out umm d site wouldn't allow me upload d rest of very beautiful pics kept giving me dis"Your file is too large. The maximum attachment size allowed is 320 KB"nevermind. . . . arghh my hands r tired oh!. . . sad lipsrsealed

@mamagee i hope dis is ok by u?

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by na2day2(m): 3:19am On Jan 18, 2010
mama-gee:

I can't help but notice how beautiful and well skin-toned Nigerian girls are, some that are bad looking are mostly aware of it, Why are Nigerian girls so beautiful? undecided

story story, no bi lie! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pweety4me:

Wow!dis gurl is gorgeoussss! shocked cheesy like seriously "NO HOMO" she is damn fine yea she is nigerian i was just browsing and i happened 2 come across her pics. . .i believe she is just an ordinary day gurl frm d way d pics look and where they get photographed. . .she has a blog where she writes about all her different outfits that she takes pics of and basically fashion. . .jeeez u won't believe how long i was there just roaming through her pics and there were so many aswell. . . shocked it got 2 a point i just had 2 stop lolz undecided. . .she got beautiful skin,lovely smile everything about her is just gorgeous check her out umm it wouldn't allow me upload many it said d file is 2 large. . . arghh my hands r tired oh!. . . sad lipsrsealed

@mamagee i hope dis is fine by u?

is that ur idea of beauty?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 18, 2010
na2day?:

is that your idea of beauty?

Will you shattap dia and let Sexy4me use style post pictures of herself ?

Infact, se u sef be beauty?

@Sexy4me
continue jare. Omo to lewa, I dey gbadun your pix kiss
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 3:25am On Jan 18, 2010
na2day?:

is that your idea of beauty?

Ey she is beautiful if u had seen d rest of d pics u would have seen wat i am saying. . .anywayz beauty is in eye of d beholder. . . cool tongue

FL Gators:

@Sexy4me

Lmao! those r not my pics oooooo hahaha. . . grin i can tell u how i got dem pics ooo if u like. . . cheesy smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 18, 2010
Can I ask you a question?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 3:28am On Jan 18, 2010
@ poster your miracle is also on the way

pweety 4me but why you are posting someone's pics you probs stole from their facebook to nairaland? lol i jk still.

all my fb friends on nairaland the day you try this i'm deleting you

Pweety4me:

Wow!dis gurl is gorgeoussss! shocked cheesy like seriously "NO HOMO" she is damn fine yea she is nigerian i was just browsing and i happened 2 come across her pics. . .i believe she is just an ordinary day gurl frm d way d pics look and where they get photographed. . .she has a blog where she writes about all her different outfits which she takes pics with and basically fashion. . .jeeez u won't believe how long i was there just looking through her pics and there were so many aswell. . . shocked it got 2 a point i just had 2 stop lolz undecided. . .she got beautiful skin,lovely smile everything about her is just gorgeous check her out umm d site wouldn't allow me upload d rest of very beautiful pics kept giving me dis"Your file is too large. The maximum attachment size allowed is 320 KB"nevermind. . . . arghh my hands r tired oh!. . . sad lipsrsealed

jesus! i hope that is nigeria, cause that is swagga abuse, no way thats a fashion blog photo's is she kidding?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by H2O2: 3:29am On Jan 18, 2010
LOL  grin  grin maybe her vision of beauty has been distorted.

When you've been exposed to a plethora of worwor citizens, it would behoove you to think they're pretty
otherwise, you won't score any date(s) or land a wife by being too picky  grin

WE gotta make do with what we have
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by chic2pimp(m): 3:30am On Jan 18, 2010
na2day?:

story. Once upon a time,time time  cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 18, 2010
chic2pimp:

story. Once upon a time,time time  cool
Oti tun de bi.
ori e to wu bi agege bread to ja bo s'omi. grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by chic2pimp(m): 3:37am On Jan 18, 2010
FL Gators:

Oti tun de bi.
ori e to wu bi agege bread to ja bo s'omi. grin

o se ooo. O ku ife kiss kiss
chei see me life. Imagine comparing my sexy head to agege bread grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 3:39am On Jan 18, 2010
Pweety4me:

excuse my level of fashion but thats all garbage swag to me, where is her blog address please angry
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 3:40am On Jan 18, 2010
FL Gators:

Can I ask you a question?
Yea. . . undecided smiley

whiteroses:

@ poster your miracle is also on the way

pweety 4me but why you are posting someone's pics you probs stole from their facebook to nairaland? lol i jk still.

all my fb friends on nairaland the day you try this i'm deleting you
Ahahaha well ok since every1 has there own suspicions about dis pic i will tell u how i came across her pic mind u i did think about d privacy part but she has put her pixs publicly anywayz since it's on google!. . .anywayz i was looking at pics of okpos okudu on google so obviously d search was her name on google. . .so i think it got 2 like lpage 3 and then i saw dis gurls pic so anywayz i just felt 2 click on it i did and it went 2 some imageshack thing and there were just like bare(a lot) pixs of her there i came out of it still looking through pages on google and i see more pixs of her anywayz u can check it urself.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 18, 2010
chic2pimp:

o se ooo. O ku ife kiss kiss
chei see me life. Imagine comparing my sexy head to agege bread grin cheesy
Nigerian man with sexy head?!! grin
kini eleyi n so? tongue

@Pweety
Cant ask it now. too crowded
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 3:41am On Jan 18, 2010
whiteroses:

excuse my level of fashion but thats all garbage swag to me, where is her blog address please angry
lolz ermm if u see d rest of her pics d one's i couldn't get d upload u'll see her swagga?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by chic2pimp(m): 3:43am On Jan 18, 2010
Pweety4me:

Yea. . . undecided smiley
Ahahaha well ok since every1 has there own suspicions about dis pic i will tell u how i came across her pic mind u i did think about d privacy part but she has put her pixs publicly anywayz since it's on google!. . .anywayz i was looking at pics of okpos okudu on google so obviously d search was her name on google. . .so i think it got 2 like lpage 3 and then i saw dis gurls pic so anywayz i just felt 2 click on it i did and it went 2 some imageshack thing and there were just like bare(a lot) pixs of her there i came out of it still looking through pages on google and i see more pixs of her anywayz u can check it urself.

where is my curvacious kunbee? undecided sad sad

FL Gators:

[color=teal]Nigerian man with sexy head?!! grin
kini eleyi n so? tongue

some people jealous me, some people jealous me, some people jealous because I am a fine boy cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 3:43am On Jan 18, 2010
@FL Ginger if your question has anything 2 do with my seXality. . .then my answer is NO I AM A NOT A LEZBIAN!. . .ahaha lolz cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 3:44am On Jan 18, 2010
Pweety4me:

lolz ermm if u see d rest of her pics d one's i couldn't get d upload u'll see her swagga?
phew! in that case your choice isnt doing her any justice, swagga totally off point for a fashion blogger but me likey her mini fro kiss
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 18, 2010
Pweety4me:

@FL Ginger if your question has anything 2 do with my seXality. . .then my answer is NO I AM A NOT A LEZBIAN!. . .ahaha lolz cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Oh what a shame!! And here I was ready to ask you to marry me embarassed embarassed

LOL I was going to ask you abt sth else. Will ask later
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 3:46am On Jan 18, 2010
whiteroses:

phew! in that case your choice isnt doing her any justice, swagga totally off point for a fashion blogger
Y don't u follow my guide on how 2 get her pixs?i mean i spent like a min or 2 tryna tell how i got her pixs jeeez!. . .hehe
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 3:47am On Jan 18, 2010
Pweety4me:

Y don't u follow my guide on how 2 get her pixs?i mean i spent like a min or 2 tryna tell how i got her pixs jeeez!. . .hehe
ok you are off the hook lol
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 18, 2010
@Post

Who said naija chics are not beautiful?

Check out chic2chimp
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 3:51am On Jan 18, 2010
chic2pimp:

where is my curvacious kunbee? undecided sad sad
She is on maternity leave. . . cheesy smiley tongue. . .just kiddin she is bck at school. . . smiley

FL Gators:

Oh what a shame!! And here I was ready to ask you to marry me embarassed embarassed

LOL I was going to ask you abt sth else. Will ask later

Aight cool den. . . smiley

whiteroses:

ok you are off the hook lol
Shizzle mi nizzle. . . grin did u check it. . . angry tongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 3:53am On Jan 18, 2010
These one's loaded. . .

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 3:56am On Jan 18, 2010
cool pics thumbs up
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by na2day2(m): 3:57am On Jan 18, 2010
FL Gators:

@Sexy4me

so i should stop telling the truth?  undecided undecided undecided  anywayz, i am always fine and fly  cool cool cool

Pweety4me:

Ey she is beautiful if u had seen d rest of d pics u would have seen wat i am saying. . .anywayz beauty is in eye of d beholder. . . cool tongue
Lmao! those r not my pics oooooo hahaha. . . grin i can tell u how i got dem pics ooo if u like. . . cheesy smiley

story story, prove it!  tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by chic2pimp(m): 3:58am On Jan 18, 2010
FL Gators:

@Post

Who said naija chics are not beautiful?

Check out chic2chimp

dis your jealous dey for anoda level oooo cool

Pweety4me:

She is on maternity leave. . . cheesy smiley tongue. . .just kiddin she is bck at school. . . smiley
Aight cool den. . . smiley
Shizzle mi nizzle. . . grin did u check it. . . angry tongue
chei see as you scare person? I was about to say nah who give my wifey belle?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 18, 2010
na2day?:

so i should stop telling the truth?  undecided undecided undecided  anywayz, i am always fine and fly  cool cool cool

Seriously, I was bored and looking for your trouble.
I'm begining to think that SEFAGO has changed your life and made you a better man grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 4:01am On Jan 18, 2010

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by na2day2(m): 4:01am On Jan 18, 2010
FL Gators:

Seriously, I was bored and looking for your trouble.
I'm begining to think that SEFAGO has changed your life and made you a better man grin

i reject it in Jesus name!

@ pweety4me

that girl is normal, nothing "wow" about her, just between the 2 of us, i dont count that as beauty unless that is u, i would then say very beautiful  tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by whiteroses(f): 4:05am On Jan 18, 2010
wow me likey, whos is the kokolet*no homo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. / 3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility / 12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.