Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (28834 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 6:57pm On May 24, 2017
As an ijaw man I can't wait to be a biafran with the igbos.i also want to let the yorubas know that ss expecially rivers,akwa,calabar,by and delta no longer buy there liars that igbos will intimidate us in biafra.we and igbos are begining to love one another and forgive each other were we have erred.after all brothers do quarrel and reconcile expecially when there is an externall attack that's is when you we know that we and igbos stand together.
Finally I wnt to advice the yorubas to go and form a country with their friends

11 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 8:02pm On May 24, 2017
ln God We Trust

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 24, 2017
technicallyrich:
As an ijaw man I can't wait to be a biafran with the igbos.i also want to let the yorubas know that ss expecially rivers,akwa,calabar,by and delta no longer buy there liars that igbos will intimidate us in biafra.we and igbos are begining to love one another and forgive each other were we have erred.after all brothers do quarrel and reconcile expecially when there is an externall attack that's is when you we know that we and igbos stand together.
Finally I wnt to advice the yorubas to go and form a country with their illiterate masters afterall they share some things in common like.
Islam.
Dirtiness.
Treachery.etc
Are you from Rivers? Eastern Ijaws seems to be at home with Biafra, but not sure of the Western stand. Where are you from

4 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ThugCheetah(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2017
The old woman no just want our ewedu mouths to suck Niger delta oil again grin

3 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nature8(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Salute to your ability to subtly coerce and beg for unity. Stuff of legends, always!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by LukmonSodiq(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2017
Amarabae:
So because annkio briggs visited nnamdi kanu, ijaws have agreed to join Biafra?
Does it mean that the Igbos I know can not stand on their own and build their own country?
Is it lack of self-confidence or what?
One thing I admire about yorubas is that they always stand on their own and push for oduduwa interest!
You don't see them salivating over another ethnic group!
Ijaw is an ethnic nation that can stand on its own and as far as I am concerned the word BIAFRA is a taboo in many ijaw communities.
The truth is bitter but we have to swallow it instead of deceiving ourselves with fake hope.
ND: Don't bother to come here to insult me, its a waste of time.
I just aired my opinion.
What is your business if the Ijaws feel they can forge a united and common front with the Igbos? The reason why Nigeria is a shithole today is because people never sat down on a round-table to negotiate their co-existence. Now people have realized the need to talk to themselves and fashion out a way forward. I do not understand why you my friend have decided to foul up the entire place with your smelly fart.

Ankio Briggs has been at the forefront of self-determination for the Niger-Delta. She's one of the foremost proponents of the Lower Niger Congress. If she has decided that there is a need to work with Nnamdi Kanu, who then are you to question otherwise?

3 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 24, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
What is your business if the Ijaws feel they can forge a united and common front with the Igbos? The reason why Nigeria is a shithole today is because people never sat down on a round-table to negotiate their co-existence. Now people have realized the need to talk to themselves and fashion out a way forward. I do not understand why you my friend have decided to foul up the entire place with your smelly fart.

Ankio Briggs has been at the forefront of self-determination for the Niger-Delta. She's one of the foremost proponents of the Lower Niger Congress. If she has decided that there is a need to work with Nnamdi Kanu, who then are you to question otherwise?
Most ladies are too emotional when it comes to politics. So easy on her. I'm more in tune with Lower Niger Congress. You have more mature and focus brains on the platform.

1 Like

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by kick(f): 2:44am On May 25, 2017
RobbStark:
You guys are dreaming big time. So if say next week, Markafi visits Kanu, wud you be saying the same thing to the Yorubas you call names?

I dont wen you all will receive sense.
This is just a visit.

The Ijaws dont have anything to do wit your Biafra.

Deal wit that
I don't know why you always reason like a Nigerian. Let the Ijaws speak for themselves.
RobbStark:
You guys are dreaming big time. So if say next week, Markafi visits Kanu, wud you be saying the same thing to the Yorubas you call names?

I dont wen you all will receive sense.
This is just a visit.

The Ijaws dont have anything to do wit your Biafra.

Deal wit that
I don't know why you always reason like a Nigerian. Let the Ijaws speak for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 4:30am On May 25, 2017
Real2020:
One people, one love. Afonjas...leave us alone.
Park comot lagos go Biafuro. We no dey hold you.
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 5:49am On May 25, 2017
So how do we interpret his visit to Fani Kayode. Does it mean Biafra is part or Odualand?
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by stieyven(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2017
RobbStark:

Dreamer, you will wait till the end of time.
Anytime I hear you fools rant about biafra I laff cos I know you children are jokers.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2017
kick:

I am an Ijaw and very proud of that.
You cant force your biafra on us and the other NDelta peeps.

That was the same mistake your fore fathers made and you children are doing same and expect to get a different result.
It didnt work then, it wont work now and years to come.

Your people who are to push your biafra are presently hobnobbing wit the people you hate so much and you are here making empty rants.

Biafra ma assss

2 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:
That hand fan tho! So beautiful! Can anyone tell me where I can get one?? wink wink
Aba
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by koropotopoto: 12:02am On May 26, 2017
Amarabae:
So because annkio briggs visited nnamdi kanu, ijaws have agreed to join Biafra?
Does it mean that the Igbos I know can not stand on their own and build their own country?
Is it lack of self-confidence or what?
One thing I admire about yorubas is that they always stand on their own and push for oduduwa interest!
You don't see them salivating over another ethnic group!
Ijaw is an ethnic nation that can stand on its own and as far as I am concerned the word BIAFRA is a taboo in many ijaw communities.
The truth is bitter but we have to swallow it instead of deceiving ourselves with fake hope.
ND: Don't bother to come here to insult me, its a waste of time.
I just aired my opinion.
spot on
you're right
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by koropotopoto: 12:03am On May 26, 2017
Sprumbaba:

Park comot lagos go Biafuro. We no dey hold you.
Lagos is a no man's land
Oba of Lagos is just a useless vagabond tout

1 Like

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 12:15am On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
Lagos is a no man's land
Oba of Lagos is just a useless vagabond tout

We shall see how you come to Lagos when you get your Biarfa. Na Visa you go take come. All Chukwudis and developers will be deported.

Abi you go carry Lagos go Biafuro?
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by koropotopoto: 8:27am On May 26, 2017
[s]
Sprumbaba:

We shall see how you come to Lagos when you get your Biarfa. Na Visa you go take come. All Chukwudis and developers will be deported.

Abi you go carry Lagos go Biafuro?
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth
go back to your slum ibadan grin

3 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 9:40pm On May 26, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth
go back to your slum ibadan grin
See flat head wey no get home dey struggle say Lagos Na him papa land. You will be dumped in the Lagoon soo. Just wait for it.

Go back to your Aba slum, the dirtiest city in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 9:55pm On May 26, 2017
Sprumbaba:

See flat head wey no get home dey struggle say Lagos Na him papa land. You will be dumped in the Lagoon soo. Just wait for it.

Go back to your Aba slum, the dirtiest city in Africa.

Come here and see the real Aba
https://www.nairaland.com/3823335/iron-must-obey-video-photos
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 10:46pm On May 26, 2017

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 11:43pm On May 26, 2017
Sprumbaba:

I hear you. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2580288/see-state-new-market-ngwa

Well Okezie has fixed the areas, Ngwa road by Ahia Ohuru.

OVI is working. Biafra is moving.

1 Like

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Sprumbaba: 12:02am On May 27, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Well Okezie has fixed the areas, Ngwa road by Ahia Ohuru.

OVI is working. Biafra is moving.

God bless BIAFRA.

1 Like

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Amberon11: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2017
Wanted to ask, are kalabaris ijaw? What about ahoda?
RobbStark:

I am an Ijaw and very proud of that.
You cant force your biafra on us and the other NDelta peeps.

That was the same mistake your fore fathers made and you children are doing same and expect to get a different result.
It didnt work then, it wont work now and years to come.

Your people who are to push your biafra are presently hobnobbing wit the people you hate so much and you are here making empty rants.

Biafra ma assss
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by SlayerForever: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Kalabari claims Ijaw this days. Ahoada is Igbo,Amberon11.
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Amberon11: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Ahoada is Igbo, really? Cuz I asked my sister's friend who's from there and she said she is ahaoda and not Igbo.
SlayerForever:
Kalabari claims Ijaw this days. Ahoada is Igbo,Amberon11.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Statement From Missions Of The European Union, UK, US On Osun Election / PDP Rivers Chapter Flags Off Campaign In Grand Style / Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.