Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (28843 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2017
RobbStark:
You guys are dreaming big time. So if say next week, Markafi visits Kanu, wud you be saying the same thing to the Yorubas you call names?

I dont wen you all will receive sense.
This is just a visit.

The Ijaws dont have anything to do wit your Biafra

Deal wit that

Are you an ijaw man? no

Are you their spoke person? No

So what is your problem?

15 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Crestedguy4real: 3:27pm On May 24, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Nobody is talking about the other guys in the prison... Such is life.
I just tire ooiooii cha those other guys are the scape goat,them go tae for kuje and old for there like Methuselah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2017
lowkey0147:

Me too, am from rivers, we don't like seeing nigeria flag anymore, all we want is Biafra.. simple and short

Me too am a student of Rsust come and watch me on Monday @jean carnival and see me rock my Biafra attire

12 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ChinonsoDike2: 3:28pm On May 24, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Tell them to do a better job, I'm still alive

Anything else you want to get off your chest ??

I'm subhuman and a monkey

I thought you were racist but nah, you need to step up your game

Don't worry: they'll get to you. wink

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Edu3Again: 3:32pm On May 24, 2017
RobbStark:
You guys are dreaming big time. So if say next week, Markafi visits Kanu, wud you be saying the same thing to the Yorubas you call names?

This is just a visit.

The Ijaws dont have anything to do wit your Biafra.

Deal wit that

na so?

Ijaw people declare Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGWBgUMb1zM

here is dokubo asari say the same about Biafra & Ijaws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfW9h6pxJw8

Akwa Ibom & Rivers with the Ijaws declare Biafar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMwKjOV1fUQ

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by slivertongue: 3:33pm On May 24, 2017
izons are known freedom fighters and deserve a say in matters concerning nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by donborg(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2017
RobbStark:

This is just a visit.

Deal wit that
If you are not really delusional, can you state valid reasons for your assumptions?

6 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ChinonsoDike2: 3:41pm On May 24, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Shut up and shove your slave mentality down the drain!

Why are you so angry lol? Blacks are subhumans. This is well-known. grin cheesy

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by shuminat: 3:44pm On May 24, 2017
Un partrotic elements who always, wish evil to the country they live in. CHAI!

1 Like

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by donborg(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2017
0b111:

Rivers State! grin grin grin

Where an Ikwerre man will never accept he is an Igbo descendant.

And where the closest link-Etche, to Igbo is the most marginalized.

Its fiction you composing!

Personal opinion and not general
we have heard that before from you guys about the ijaws. don't worry yourself, ikwerres will soon come along when their eyes clear. Blood will always thicker than water!

10 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by buchilino(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2017
RobbStark:

This is just a visit.

Deal wit that

R U AN IJAW PERSON

8 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by donborg(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Are you an ijaw man? no

So what is your problem?

their problem is busy body

afonjas are always busy doing nothing

because they are always sure of free oil money

11 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 24, 2017
Jokers
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by buchilino(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Are you an ijaw man? no

So what is your problem?

DON'T MIND D CUCUMBER, AM SURE IF DER WASN'T ANY OIL IN NIGER DELTA, DEY WOULDN'T BE CRYING LIKE CRYBABIES.

9 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Splashme: 3:53pm On May 24, 2017
Real2020:
One people, one love. Afonjas...leave us alone.

1 Like

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Are you an ijaw man? no

So what is your problem?

I guess Asari is the spokesman for the Ijaws.
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ejanla077: 4:49pm On May 24, 2017
me as a yoruba muslim. i wil visit Nnamdi Kanu so dat he will help me tell d world and our Fulani masters to release our oba. who has been incarcerated and eating watery beans with barehands...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Odingo1: 4:56pm On May 24, 2017
SE and SS have united to pursue a common interest and that is the best for them. wink wink smiley

9 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ejanla077: 5:02pm On May 24, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

Why are you so angry lol? Blacks are subhumans. This is well-known. grin cheesy

I'm a yoruba muslim. but i ll go prayer warrior on u.

8 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Duru009(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2017
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must rule this country called Nigeria disintegration !!!!!!!
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Grundig: 5:12pm On May 24, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Nobody is talking about the other guys in the prison... Such is life.
Touche chief. Touche.

Those guys are on their own. Meanwhile, Nnamdi KANU whose bail was premised on the fact that he needed medical attention is yet to visit a hospital/doctor.

Na Sidon look we dey

1 Like

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2017
respect to d king
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by siddoggg(m): 5:23pm On May 24, 2017
Splinz:

Mouthpiece of Ijaw Nation, please tell us more.
Biafrans raping afonjas on nairaland since 1758.

4 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2017
Ankio Briggs, had she known what the I BEFORE OTHERS led by Zik and Okpara did to Wenike Briggs and Lulu Briggs when the 2 of them were agitating for the creation of Calabar/Ogoja /River state now Niger Delta from the then Eastern Region she would have distant herself from anything bia_fraud.
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Odingo1: 5:28pm On May 24, 2017
ofwest47:
Ankio Briggs, had she known what the I BEFORE OTHERS led by Zik and Okpara did to Wenike Briggs and Lulu Briggs when the 2 of them were agitating for the creation of Calabar/Ogoja /River state now Niger Delta from the then Eastern Region she would have distant herself from anything bia_fraud.
Divide and rule is not working again,look for another thing to say grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2017
The reason for his bail condition is because of his health condition, but he doesn't look ill at all, rather he's busy hosting visitors.
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Afriifa(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2017
Splinz:

Mouthpiece of Ijaw Nation, please tell us more.
we have nothing to do with Biafra... hear from me
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 5:47pm On May 24, 2017
0b111:

Do you live in Rivers State? Am telling you whats on ground. Infact, they use it to mock them that they re not true rivers indigines and thats why they deny it.. An Etche man than strongly identifies is the most marginalized cos they believed he was lucky to have been included in Rivers state
Everything boils down to the oil in Niger Delta and its numerous benefits! You can't really blame them if they want to eat their cake and have it. Humans are naturally greedy! undecided
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by bionixs: 5:56pm On May 24, 2017
Real2020:
One people, one love. Afonjas...leave us alone.
chai chai! good to stand for something . HEROES!

4 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 6:02pm On May 24, 2017
So because annkio briggs visited nnamdi kanu, ijaws have agreed to join Biafra?
Does it mean that the Igbos I know can not stand on their own and build their own country?
Is it lack of self-confidence or what?
One thing I admire about yorubas is that they always stand on their own and push for oduduwa interest!
You don't see them salivating over another ethnic group!
Ijaw is an ethnic nation that can stand on its own and as far as I am concerned the word BIAFRA is a taboo in many ijaw communities.
The truth is bitter but we have to swallow it instead of deceiving ourselves with fake hope.
ND: Don't bother to come here to insult me, its a waste of time.
I just aired my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Dreadful: 6:05pm On May 24, 2017
RobbStark:

This is just a visit.

Deal wit that
heart attack will kill you

5 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by bionixs: 6:06pm On May 24, 2017
RobbStark:

Dreamer of Biafra, you will wait until dis world end. Maybe in the world to come.

Yeye.
related to

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Reacts To A Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Imo, Nigeria / Atiku: I Will Risk Inflation To Win Huge Foreign Investments / The Exhibits Police Are Using Against Deji Adeyanju & Others – PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.