Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here (3713 Views)

Seplat Joint Venture 2019/2020 Scholarship Application Is Ongoing / Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology / Jamb Change Of Institution To First Choice Is A Total Rubbish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by BOOKERPAGE(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2017
The jamb change of course have started but before you do that, make sure you read this guide properly to avoid mistakes.
Also, the earlier the better so do yours on time before the portal closes. It would last for just about a week. Read guide here http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/05/24/jamb-change-of-course-2017/
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by AjiChris(f): 2:01pm On May 24, 2017
Plz can we do it at the cafè or must be jamb office?
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2017
AjiChris:
The guide said "at a JAMB approved cemter"
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2017
AjiChris:
The guide said "at a JAMB approved center"
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by Freakthugger: 9:15pm On May 25, 2017
Please when is it ending
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by dola139: 9:45pm On May 25, 2017
Important notice to all jamb candidate @ www.naijalatest.tkImportant notice to all jamb candidate @ www.naijalatest.tkImportant notice to all jamb candidate @ www.naijalatest.tk

1 Like

Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2017
Freakthugger:
Please when is it ending
in abt a week time
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by Freakthugger: 12:10am On May 26, 2017
Which is better 2 study accounting or finance
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2017
Freakthugger:
Which is better 2 study accounting or finance
try check google for better advice bro
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by pcei: 9:20am On May 26, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

hope this is not a scam cus na like this e de take start.
Not a scam bros. Wrong to generalise, good people are still out there
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by BOOKERPAGE(m): 7:33am On May 27, 2017
pcei:
Not a scam bros. Wrong to generalise, good people are still out there
yea there are still genuine people but the number of school u wrote there makes it sound like scam.
Do u hv connection in all those schools??
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by Blacquin(f): 9:20am On May 27, 2017
how true is it thats it ending on the 30th
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2017
Blacquin:
how true is it thats it ending on the 30th
It could be true... it runs normally for a week
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by Blacquin(f): 10:00am On May 27, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

It could be true... it runs normally for a week
ayam nut understanding my dear
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by pcei: 12:02pm On May 27, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

yea there are still genuine people but the number of school u wrote there makes it sound like scam.
Do u hv connection in all those schools??
if I don't, I wouldn't list them
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by Oseriameh: 1:48pm On May 27, 2017
How positive and assuring is the jamb score upgrade,is it possible?is this not fraud?
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2017
Blacquin:
ayam nut understanding my dear
u want to apply?
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2017
pcei:
if I don't, I wouldn't list them
sad
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2017
Oseriameh:
How positive and assuring is the jamb score upgrade,is it possible?is this not fraud?

To me its fraud, pure fraud!
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by Blacquin(f): 5:21pm On May 27, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
u want to apply?
yes
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2017
Blacquin:
yes

Its best to do it on time that waiting for closing time...
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by Blacquin(f): 5:25pm On May 27, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

I kw..jes wana kw d closing date
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by Blacquin(f): 5:41pm On May 27, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

I kw.jes wana kw d closing date
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by iyke484real(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
The jamb change of course have started but before you do that, make sure you read this guide properly to avoid mistakes.
Also, the earlier the better so do yours on time before the portal closes. It would last for just about a week. Read guide here http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/05/24/jamb-change-of-course-2017/
I beg of u bros. Help. I made a wrong subjects combination in this years jamb, instead of English, maths, econs & government which is for accounting , I rather sellected English, matha, econs & accounting nd I got 210. o'level 2As for account&government, 2BS for maths & econs & 1C for english I opted for uniuyo first choice & otueke 2nd choice. advise a brother pls. I dont want to stay at home this year.
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by adepojuh007: 8:34pm On May 27, 2017
smileyYou don't need to worried much
All you have to do is just go for change of course that is contradictory to d jamb subject you chose or picked mistakenly during your registration..that all..
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by Diastone: 8:38pm On May 27, 2017
Blacquin:
Hi?
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2017
iyke484real:
I beg of u bros. Help. I made a wrong subjects combination in this years jamb, instead of English, maths, econs & government which is for accounting , I rather sellected English, matha, econs & accounting nd I got 210. o'level 2As for account&government, 2BS for maths & econs & 1C for english I opted for uniuyo first choice & otueke 2nd choice. advise a brother pls. I dont want to stay at home this year.

If the course u ar going for is accounting then writing accounting in place of government is even a better choice. I guess you ar on a smoother lane.

where did u get the subj combo of accounting to be eng, mth, econs and government?
Re: Jamb Change Of Course Is Ongoing Read Guide On How To Do That Here by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2017
Blacquin:
no official closing date yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Five Best Abroad Countries & Universities Easy For Nigerians To Study / Is This The Best School Of Nursing And Midwifery In Nigeria? / Your Teacher Lied To You, The "O" In Board Math Is Not "Of".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.