Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? (2371 Views)

If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 24, 2017
We had a discussion on sex and stuffs.My coursemate(a guy)claims that nothing or noone can make him arouse.We asked how come?I told him if he stayed with a naked lady,wouldnt he get turned.He said his mind will control it(penis)He even said one can control d blood??Guys in d house,can ur mind actually stop ur penis from hmmm,wen you see a naked lady with complete package??

1 Like

Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by TRADELYN: 1:55pm On May 24, 2017
Yes, of course. tongue
The guy below explains it well.

2 Likes

Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by greatnaija01: 1:58pm On May 24, 2017
The mind is so POWERFUL, kindly go and study on ENERGY and CHi or on YOGA, Pls understand that sex, horniness is simply the eratic state of the mind that sends electric signals to the body parts that makes it respond... This is why during such hyper-active states, even slight body contacts can seem electrified. BUT the MIND that is elevated by meditation can control the entire body. When a person has stroke, it is the mind doctors work on first in other to get the person to begin to move the BODY.

This is why the strongest men in the world are not those with the strongest muscles but the Strongest MIND.

as a Doctor, we gynecologists who see naked women with all the assets everyday are not perverts infact the more we see such the more we loose appetite for it.

Constance20:
We had a discussion on sex and stuffs.My coursemate(a guy)claims that nothing or noone can make him arouse.We asked how come?I told him if he stayed with a naked lady,wouldnt he get turned.He said his mind will control it(penis)He even said one can control d blood??Guys in d house,can ur mind actually stop ur penis from hmmm,wen you see a naked lady with complete package??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 24, 2017
Chiraqdemon
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by SmellingAnus(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2017
The mind can but sometimes, not even the mind can stop it from getting hard... If it's a lie , spend one month with one babe in the same house while she moves about nude lipsrsealed
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by ojun50(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2017
See make i tell u, no matter hw d girl fine reach, pure, package or sexy my dick no go rise like rice because i go first dey look her has one mad women
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by chiraqDemon(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2017
zeelord:
Chiraqdemon
Its very possible but u have to either have a trained mind( the chi n energy stuff the guy some comments above me talked about) or just ranom will. But most times (i.e for most ppl) the answer is no. Thats why guys get raped, not because they want it but their body has responded naturally by causing an erection. Sometimes guys just get erections without any erotic thoughts or any woman passin by. As for me i can't control with unclad woman, if it will happen then let it happen, afterall man was born as man for a purpose.
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by ifyan(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2017
greatnaija01:
The mind is so POWERFUL, kindly go and study on ENERGY and CHi or on YOGA, Pls understand that sex, horniness is simply the eratic state of the mind that sends electric signals to the body parts that makes it respond... This is why during such hyper-active states, even slight body contacts can seem electrified. BUT the MIND that is elevated by meditation can control the entire body. When a person has stroke, it is the mind doctors work on first in other to get the person to begin to move the BODY.

This is why the strongest men in the world are not those with the strongest muscles but the Strongest MIND.

as a Doctor, we gynecologists who see naked women with all the assets everyday are not perverts infact the more we see such the more we loose appetite for it.

You sabi but.

Plus how you utilise your brain.
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 24, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Its very possible but u have to either have a trained mind( the chi n energy stuff the guy some comments above me talked about) or just ranom will. But most times (i.e for most ppl) the answer is no. Thats why guys get raped, not because they want it but their body has responded naturally by causing an erection. Sometimes guys just get erections without any erotic thoughts or any woman passin by. As for me i can't control with unclad woman, if it will happen then let it happen, afterall man was born as man for a purpose.
So why did u say erection is involuntary as a general statement?
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 24, 2017
We have erections for different reasons buf am only concerned with woman attributed.....erection on this note works with the mind...am just gona give an example....an homey of mine kingsley by name was called on phone during sex by his aunt that his dad slumped nd was being rushed to d hospital....i was dere.....so tell me , what kind of foolish erection would prevail after that?...d doc's said it all cos i cant begin to imagine the number of deliveries they'd have if each was a prelude to erection....
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by chiraqDemon(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2017
zeelord:

So why did u say erection is involuntary as a general statement?
I didnt mean it as a general statement, sorry if i cwasnt really clear in my explanation. I just meant that erections can still happen even when the person does not want to participate in sexual activity(thus leading to rape). Just same way that a woman might hae an orgasm in event of rape. Frequent or prolonged pleasurable contact with ur sexual organs can cause this (female rapists usually do it where there'll be little disturbance so they'll have enough time to crack u(not necessary u but u get the drift lol))

2 Likes

Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 24, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I didnt mean it as a general statement, sorry if i cwasnt really clear in my explanation. I just meant that erections can still happen even when the person does not want to participate in sexual activity(thus leading to rape). Just same way that a woman might hae an orgasm in event of rape. Frequent or prolonged pleasurable contact with ur sexual organs can cause this (female rapists usually do it where there'll be little disturbance so they'll have enough time to crack u(not necessary u but u get the drift lol))
Yes i do get the drift....i understand better...lol...make sure u dont get raped wink

Nd lest i forget...dis is edimolu...so when i saw this thread i just had to mention yhu cool
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by Muggles: 2:56pm On May 24, 2017
Zeelord, oko ashewo
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 24, 2017
If you practice your mind to think dirty then yes your body will react to what the mind is thinking. if it wasn't possible to control your thoughts and mind then fathers would be sleeping with their own daughters. God forbid that but I had to make an example

The ones that can't control themselves are perverts, selfish and senseless.
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 24, 2017
Muggles:
Zeelord, oko ashewo

U don sort ur case with kim..?......she don bliv u now?
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by marvin902(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2017
yes buh it aint easy
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 24, 2017
Limescale:
If you practice your mind to think dirty then yes your body will react to what the mind is thinking. if it wasn't possible to control your thoughts and mind then fathers would be sleeping with their own daughters. God forbid that but I had to make an example

The ones that can't control themselves are perverts, selfish and senseless.
So would you say erection is voluntary/involuntary? Nd why?
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by Muggles: 2:59pm On May 24, 2017
zeelord:

U don sort ur case with kim..?......she don bliv u now?
lol we no be friends before na, I don't care if she believes, she can choose to go on and call me whoever grin I sha dn talk my own grin
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by brandydaniells(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2017
its a thing of the mind ..........proof? imagine a lady standing bfo u and a 100m bucks is betted on d fact of none arousal .boys wont burge ah swear
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by firstking01(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2017
"A unclad", reallyundecided?
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by smardray(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2017
My mind will nuh settle until i bang her..
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by chiraqDemon(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2017
zeelord:

Yes i do get the drift....i understand better...lol...make sure u dont get raped wink

Nd lest i forget...dis is edimolu...so when i saw this thread i just had to mention yhu cool
Lol i wont get raped, s far as say nor be l those muscular body building women then dem nor fit. And if them drug me na waste of time cos d drugs in my system already dey enough to make woman high from kissing me. Abi dem wan put 3 cards of refnol for my drink?

Lol i figured that this was ur secret (or not so secret) identity(or is it the other way?)

I also got the wikipedia link on erection, could explain more, im also going thru it atm.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erection
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 24, 2017
Constance20:
cheesy

It depends i guess..coz some men even a lady looks like lumba-lumba still they get erections like no other grin grin cheesy

But lemme ask Xinz, my Papi... tongue
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 24, 2017
firstking01:
"A unclad", reallyundecided?
A typ error....buf u could have sed ur piece nd moved on undecided
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 24, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lol i wont get raped, s far as say nor be l those muscular body building women then dem nor fit. And if them drug me na waste of time cos d drugs in my system already dey enough to make woman high from kissing me. Abi dem wan put 3 cards of refnol for my drink?

Lol i figured that this was ur secret (or not so secret) identity(or is it the other way?)

I also got the wikipedia link on erection, could explain more, im also going thru it atm.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erection

Bro urr badder dan i imagined....so ure packing too(refinol)...how great thou art...lol

Am not one to hide behind alts bro...it sucks....nd way childish

Oh yea id check up on it....thanks anywaiz cool
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by firstking01(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2017
zeelord:

A typ error....buf u could have sed ur piece nd moved on undecided
"Type", "but", "said", "and"undecided huh??
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 24, 2017
firstking01:
"Type", "but", "said", "and"undecided huh??

Smiles...enjoy the rest of ur day
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by firstking01(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2017
zeelord:

Smiles...enjoy the rest of ur day
"Your"undecided??
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 24, 2017
Muggles:
lol we no be friends before na, I don't care if she believes, she can choose to go on and call me whoever grin I sha dn talk my own grin

Well said...as long as we know it aint yhu nothing else matters bro....

Told yhu she likes yhu wink

1 Like

Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by SexyNairalander: 3:19pm On May 24, 2017
booked

yes o the mind is so powerful
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by XINZ: 3:21pm On May 24, 2017
TrapQueen77:

cheesy

It depends i guess..coz some men even a lady looks like lumba-lumba still they get erections like no other grin grin cheesy

But lemme ask Xin.z, my Papi... tongue

LOL, milady, I don't know about other men but my schlong has a mind of its own. We both think and work differently. gringrin
Re: Does The Mind Stop The Penis From Getting Aroused?? by chiraqDemon(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2017
zeelord:

Bro urr badder dan i imagined....so ure packing too(refinol)...how great thou art...lol

Am not one to hide behind alts bro...it sucks....nd way childish

Oh yea id check up on it....thanks anywaiz cool
Lol always packing. Now sef 5tabs of ref nor too de do me. N i just started reffing like 3 weeks ago o. Sha im always down to test anything that can get me high as long as the side effects and possible overdose effects are not too lethal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Gets Very Creative With Feeding Her Twins / 15 Types Of Friends We All Have / Men Shall Look Better Wearing Dress By 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.