Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? (3948 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say They Like Intelligent Conversations? / . / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 24, 2017
she means they are jus Bleep buddies cheesy
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 24, 2017
mzhorlah:
grin I live on this planet but have never heard such

was going to throw a jibe at you but something said to be "dude check her profile first cos u just might go on insulting an angel without knowing"

thankfully i listened to that voice and did check ur dp.....its a good thing i didnt insult you

you're pretty smiley
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 24, 2017
lefulefu:
she means they are jus Bleep buddies cheesy

but dude i havent bleeped her yet na
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

but dude i havent bleeped her yet na
ehn?
dat one complex oo cheesy
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by ivyy(f): 10:14pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

am just sitting there waiting for her bf to slip up before i go in for the kill......

And you wonder why why she feels that way? You are obviously ready to wait forever.

Suggest you move on.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 24, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn?
dat one complex oo cheesy

i dy tell u bro

the thing just weak me too

if we had fvcked before i'd have assumed she meant me dick is hers but we never fvck before and she still dy talk say i am hers

i dy fear o...weda she jazz or wan jazz me i no just know
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 24, 2017
ivyy:

And you wonder why why she feels that way? You are obviously ready to wait forever.

Suggest you move on.

hmmm noted

thanks smiley

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

i dy tell u bro

the thing just weak me too

if we had fvcked before i'd have assumed she meant me dick is hers but we never fvck before and she still dy talk say i am hers

i dy fear o...weda she jazz or wan jazz me i no just know

e be like she wan jazz u grin u .anyway if u get strong blood d juju no go catch u.
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 24, 2017
lefulefu:

e be like she wan jazz u grin u .anyway if u get strong blood d juju no go catch u.

yeeeeeeh but bros my blood no strong o

na only wen e reach time for aggressive fvcking my blood dy ginger

how i go do am na
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

yeeeeeeh but bros my blood no strong o

na only wen e reach time for aggressive fvcking my blood dy ginger

how i go do am na
anytime u wan chop her food jus cover d food wit strong prayers...and in case una eventually wan yansh dont give her head ooooo cos she fit rub d jazz for her level grin
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 24, 2017
lefulefu:

anytime u wan chop her food jus cover d food wit strong prayers...and in case una eventually wan yansh dont give her head ooooo cos she fit rub d jazz for her level grin

lmao

twale for you boss cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by mzhorlah(f): 10:56pm On May 24, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

was going to throw a jibe at you but something said to be "dude check her profile first cos u just might go on insulting an angel without knowing"

thankfully i listened to that voice and did check ur dp.....its a good thing i didnt insult you

you're pretty smiley

thanks
Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 24, 2017
mzhorlah:
thanks

u're most welcome

Re: What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? by moorevic(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
She must be your ex because they don't want the relationship yet they can't bear to see you with someone else. Sadistic set of grumpy ladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cambodia Community Where Girls Are Encouraged To Sleep With...... / Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples? / She Almost Choked Me To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.