Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Shadow(vengence!! - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadow(vengence!! (20690 Views)

The Shadow Of A Known Past / The Shadow Of Her Choirmaster / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2017
chisiudeh:
Good story. Keep it up..
tnk u dear
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kimkardashain abeg come update be4 my phone die because nepa no gree gv us light
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
Akinwale14:
Kimkardashain abeg come update be4 my phone die because nepa no gree gv us light
yes sir
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kimkardashain:
yes sir
Ma shey mk i wait ni or mk i comot go another site
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
"love? robbie....you really are a comedian,and now isn't a good time for you to say that to me.!"
"why not kim? is there anyone in the picture? someone i need to be aware of"? he searched my face for answer.
"will you stop staring at me like am about to start speaking in tongue.and no there isn't anyone,.."
he clapsed my two hands together and drew in a breath," then give me a chance....i love you kimberley "
"stop it. robbie,stop! am not your type,your the only son of an atlanta based millionaire, and am nothing but,a piece of shit, i was raped at the age of 13 on my birthday,i was beaten,and starved,...and my life isn't stable as it is right now,am a coward,i ran away from my family,and a scared of a man who's nothing but a bag of flesh.......how would your parents feel if you introduce your girlfriend as a rape victim....."
"shut up kim...just shut up,now if you think am leaving you to handle this alone then you must be dumb,cos i don't plan on leaving,and i don't what they say"
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
"just lets take it step at a time,don't push me away" he bent down and claimed my lips,his mouth was so full,so ripe,my body quivered once against his.God he was warm and hard and his mouth was skilled,i felt the need lift inside me from the toes to the belly to the throath,i moaned.i haven't been with a man,after my rape incident,i was beginning to mourn over my wasted years.i sank in fully to the kiss,stiffling back a moan,he step back.his eyes all over my face.
he pulled me in to a hug,
"i need you to trust me, i called in my dad's best lawyers,but they need a permit to be able to defend you in court,your dad should be on the next avaliable flight back to NJ....he has evidence of their business dealings....ky is more than ready to testify against her dad.... but a very vital information is missing."
"whats that"?
"a micro card,where everything is documented.it was last seen with him on the way to the airport." i stiffened
"by who?"
"mr david.he tried to leave the country"
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmm Kimkardashain weldon
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kimmmy kimmmy love
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
queenitee:
Kimmmy kimmmy love
lol.badt geh
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kimkardashain:

lol.badt geh
Me that I'm a saint
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Story for the immature kids
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 6:55am On Jun 12, 2017
queenitee:
Me that I'm a saint
hahaha iffa hear
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by mhizgap(f): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
hummmmm
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
mhizgap:
hummmmm
wat's dat madam
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by EvaJael(f): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
I'm loving this jorr kimkardashain I'm waiting o.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by meneski(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
kimkardashain.....and evajael.....i invited u guys to "write along" but no reply....why?
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
meneski:
kimkardashain.....and evajael.....i invited u guys to "write along" but no reply....why?
ehya,wat's dat pls
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Akinwale14:
Hmmm Kimkardashain weldon
tnks swithrt
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
EvaJael:
I'm loving this jorr kimkardashain I'm waiting o.
tnks darling,just taping frm your talent tho
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by meneski(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kimkardashain:

ehya,wat's dat pls
........there is this project we are working on, and we need great writers lyk you....its call "write along" so far we have gotten 4 writers.....and we need more....go to my profile, you will see the latest masterpiece.....mafias...coupe........dats the begining of the title......every tin u nid to know abt this work of art is already stipulated.....please you will see wat to do if u r interested....tnk u....
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by EvaJael(f): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
meneski:
Yikes! I'm sowi,I didn't see such abeg no vex. Maybe you spelt my moniker wrongly
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by meneski(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
EvaJael:

Yikes! I'm sowi,I didn't see such abeg no vex. Maybe you spelt my moniker wrongly
.....please go check it out....and let me know if you are interesed.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by mhizgap(f): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kimkardashain:
wat's dat madam

Nothing o just out of words to say.

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by foster881(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
9ce piece u've got here dearie
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Gbagam! Finally Justice.

KimKardashian biko, add fantasy add anything, my own is that this man should suffer badly and pay for everything he did.

Would i sound so impatient if i start screaming ''More updates'' am sure it's a no, so lemme scream ''I need more updates''

you rock and this story and your style of writing is simply superb..
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 3:31am On Jun 13, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Gbagam! Finally Justice.

KimKardashian biko, add fantasy add anything, my own is that this man should suffer badly and pay for everything he did.

Would i sound so impatient if i start screaming ''More updates'' am sure it's a no, so lemme scream ''I need more updates''

you rock and this story and your style of writing is simply superb..
lol,u neva sieze to amaze me,am happy am sharing smtin of great importance,and u guys are supporting me. tnk u swity, will give the longest update tomw
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 3:33am On Jun 13, 2017
mhizgap:

Nothing o just out of words to say.
lie lie,chai my sister can lie for africa eh. u always have smtin to say joor
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 3:34am On Jun 13, 2017
foster881:
9ce piece u've got here dearie
tnks darlin,and welcome to the family
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by mhizgap(f): 6:06am On Jun 13, 2017
Kimkardashain:
lie lie,chai my sister can lie for africa eh. u always have smtin to say joor

Kim abeg free me

I love Love
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2017
mhizgap:

Kim abeg free me

I love Love
lol.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
"how's that possible? but he can leave the country if he so wish,"
"not anymore kim.the authorities are on his tail...."the shrill tone from his phone,cut him off,he released me to answer the call, i sat down on my bed, and folded my hands together,part of me was happy,the other part,apprehensive of what to expect,my dad,and how to ask my family for forgiveness.
"that was my PA,she was reminding me of a board meeting,tomorrow"
he sat down and took my hands and began rubbing his thumb on them.
"ok,are we going back now?.....am very anxious to see my dad at last." i said
"we have to contact the ferry,to take us to the mainland,so tomorrow we shall leave for NJ"
"uhm ok, you can freshen up,while i order,for refreshment......" i made to get up but he pulled me back,
"stay,don't leave." his hands moved to my waist,and he pulled me forward as his mouth settled possessively on top of mine,he was driving me crazy with his gentle caresses and his sweet kisses,lord did he know how to kiss,he lowered me gently on the
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
he lowered me gently on the bed,i moved restlessly against him,giving him all the encouragement he needed,and he continued to devour me as he quietly undresses me,he kissed me one more time,before getting up to UnCloth,i couldn't look at him,shy all of a sudden,but he tilted my head to face him and pulled me into his arms, he groaned as my breast touch against his bare skin,his hands slid down my breast and cups it,he nipped the skin above my navel,causing my muscles to flex,i was dripping wet,he suckled one nipple after another,i was almost breathless.he moved slowely kissing me deep,before plunging his finger into my pussy.i gasped,and held his shoulder,i bite my lips and squeezed my eyes shot,he finger bleeped me for a little while before removing it,and positioned himself between my thighs,he thrusted deep into me,instinctively i drew my legs up to take him deeper inside, i was moaning,and approaching my climax,he stoked the fires of passion with each hard trust,i screamed his name over and over as

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Writers' Checkmate / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) / The Italian's Baby Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.