Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Shadow(vengence!! - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadow(vengence!! (20686 Views)

The Shadow Of A Known Past / The Shadow Of Her Choirmaster / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2017
queenitee:
Awnnn, I love it when bro and sis are this close. But who's older, Kim or Kay?
kay is 3yrs older.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by mhizgap(f): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2017
Kimkardashain:
i will try ma best.tnks 4 d encouragement

Thanks for the update
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
we landed at the JFK airport,and took smaller flight home,immediately i sighted my grandparents. i ran and threw myself at them.
"granpa i've missed you alot,same with grandma,you guys are looking younger." i babbled like a baby.

"hahahahaha....princess we needed that vacation to the bahamas.things got so romantic, your grandma couldn't get enough of me.." grandpa said,flashing grandma a wicked grin,

"oh stop it lukas you're spoiling my little princess.come along now swity lets go to the others" she said .dragging me as i hooked my arms to grandpa.

"mum,dad happy to see you" mum said hugging both parents and kissing their cheek.

"anny how have you been my angel," grandma said careesing mum's cheek,

"mum,dad am fine,lets go home now the kids are tired.
"uhm mum,dad this is kylie adams,my adopted daughter,and dr lynabell.

"welcome kylie,anita's wrong,your not adopted,you're both family,"grandpa said hugging ky,

"thanks granpa" ky and lyn replied

"grandpa and granny forgot kay"

"hahahaha,not possible
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
"come here boy...look how tall you have grown,"

kay laughed.
"grandpa,i've missed you guys.." kay said hugging grandpa and pecks granny .

"silly boy.come on now lets go home."

"mum,how's the house?" mum asked immediately we got inside the limo.

"oh not to worry my dear,we got the best georgian style,you gonna love it.the neighbourhood is quite,and friendly,close to the park....the cinema....the church is a walking distance."

"ok,mum... ky hun are you ok?"mum asked ky,who has been fiddling with the t.v switch

"yes mum"ky smiled
i turned to her

"you sure are up to something ky," i said narrowlying my eyes

"hahahahaha,just thinking about joining the cheerleaders in our school,we've got to be popular don't you think?" she said with amusement.

"argh... girls are unbelieveable.next you gonna tell mum to paint your rooms pink." kay said making a face.

"kay let them be their are girls.." granny said as the driver pulled up on the driveway.
we got down,jeez,this is paradise.everyone was wowed.HOME!
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by EvaJael(f): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
You've gone far o. Well done kimkardashain

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kimkardashain weldon jare

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kimkardashain àbeg continue jare
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kimkardashain:

kay is 3yrs older.
Alright ma, thanks
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by mhizgap(f): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Good job dear

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 5:54am On Jun 04, 2017
"mum...dad... this is beautiful..kids do you love it?,lyn say something.." mum said tugging at lyn's arm and giggling like a high school girl.

"wow..this sure look like a house in the bahamas...nice job grans" lyn said..
the butler came and introduced himself.and helped us in dragging our boxes inside.omg this house sure is beautiful,

"granny where's our room?" ky asked yawning

"the third room by your left,now go change guys while i brew coffee.... lukas come give me a hand over here.."granny said going towards the kitchen,
we dragged our boxes upstairs and stopped infront of a room marked "KIM" i glanced over at ky,she was already inside.i opened the door to go inside,jeez,my room was painted pink with teddy gracing my bed,a walk in closet,a lamp stand,reading table,i ran into the bathroom,wow,a full bath, i stripped immediately and entered the tub,running the bath,i closed my eyes and began to shout.

"welcome to America.....kay,ky.mum,lyn,grandpa,granny...i love you all."

"you're silly"kay shouted.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 6:10am On Jun 04, 2017
i opened my eyes to see kay standing by the bathroom door.

"arrrrrrrrrgh.....what are you doing here,karen? mum, lyn kay's in my bathroom......"

"hahahahahahahahahaha......you sure are crazy,ky come on, kim wants you to see her play barbie..." he said laughing at my face.

"i will kill you two....now go away my bath is running cold."i grabbed one of the pink towels and wrapped it around me,grabbing a smaller one i tied it around my head,and came out of the bathroom,kay was arranging my clothes in the closet,ky was making my bed with another blanket with snow white pictures.

"still gonna tell mum kay.."i said sitting down and applying a body cream.

"what you gonna tell her princess,you look good when naked" kay replied
i grabbed one of my fluffy throw pillows and threw it at him.

"hahahaha....you guys are impossible,c'mon granny's calling us." ky said in btw laugh.
kay threw me a white short and tank top,i wore it and we headed downstairs.

"mum...kay's a pain.." i whined making everyone laugh.

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by marianneada(f): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
I'm so sorry for my late comment,i must confess you're doing a great job,... More wisdom and strength to you,.. HAPPY SUNDAY SWEETIE smiley
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Awwn, I love your family.

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by marianneada(f): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
Akinwale14:
Lemme invite my people,queenitee,StarBukola,marianneade,Evajael,pamelB,rachealfst,Angelinastto,SurestG,Shewrites and others you people should come o
thanks for the invitation dearie, i'm really enjoying this...
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
marianneada:
I'm so sorry for my late comment,i must confess you're doing a great job,... More wisdom and strength to you,.. HAPPY SUNDAY SWEETIE smiley
tnks luv.same to you.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
watching and waiting

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
marianneada:
thanks for the invitation dearie, i'm really enjoying this...
ur welcome dear i think u no see my invitation before ni
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
queenitee:
Awwn, I love your family.
tnks sweedie
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
"c'mon baby,what did he do?" lyn asked adding more milk to her coffee.

"he came into my bathroom.....and he saw me naked" i said in my baby like voice. i expected them to scold kay,but when i looked up,they were busy sipping their coffee.

"mum.... say something.

"like what baby,he's your brother.and ky's your twin am i right?" mum grinned at me, the others started laughing.making me look frustrated.

"am outta here..." i got up and ran towards the front door.only to collide with a boy.my anger made me blind to see how cute and hot he looks,he's probably the same age with kay.

"watch it.can't you see"? i shouted angrily

"waow hold it angel you were the one who ran into me."

i scoffed."me?,are you serious,last time i checked this house belongs to me," i held my waist and stared at him.

"apologize.."

"no,you ran into me first."

"you sure are stubborn,welcome to perkins avenue, am robbie,my house's across the street"

"Bleep you" i ran out.

"your beautiful"he shouted and chuckled.and went inside.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
who does he think he is.i sat across the porch,brodding.the giggling of two girls caught my attention,one of the girls wore a yellow bum short and a blue tank top,her hair was packed into ponytail,the other one wore jean trouser with a Tshirt he hair packed into a bun.
i checked my self,am what somepeople call halfcast,with my hazel eyes,wide hip and big bum,i took after my mum,being the only girl guess she passed everything to me.my hair is quite long,but i have a weav on. my lashes are naturally long and full,with my full pale lips.back to the present,i noticed the girls stopped giggling and was now advancing towards me.

"hey "

"hey" i replied.

"are you guys new to the neighbourhood"?

"yea,we packed in today"

"ok,thats great,my name is natasha,this is hannah,but you can call us tash,and ann" she said

"oh great am kimberley,nice to meet you"

"same,so do you have a sister or brother,?"ann asked

"yea sure,my brother karen is inside with my sister kylie "

"can we meet them?"tash said.

"sure!"
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
This one is making friends already.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
queenitee:
This one is making friends already.
lol,yea,high school friends
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Kimkardashain:

lol,yea,high school friends
Issokay o
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Kimkardashain weldon oo
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
This story is too childish..
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
This story is too childish..
then why u read am? Nobody force u to read it ok,write ur own story make we see mtchewwww
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
"congratulations,happy graduation" ranted the air,as we stepped dow from the poduim,we stood on a single file,waited as our names were called ranging from the best volunteer,ky was given the award as second best graduating medical student,i was all smiles as she stepped on the stage to be awarded.
"baby we love you" mum shouted among the crowd....

"miss kylie adams,do you have anything to say?" ms gratie said

"yes ma'm,i would love to say thank you to God,for seeing me through,my family,my bestfriend and sister kimberley williams,my aunt dr lynabell,karen,our grandparents,and to mum for being the best parents ever! and to my fellow students here at yale medical school and to the alumnis,the teachers and professor,and to tash for being the best study buddy" ky concluded with a round of applause from the audience, mum ran to the stage and engulfed her in a hug.ky was crying and waving,i couldn't hold back my tears as they flowed down my cheek.thank you jesus for ky.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
ky stepped down clucthing her award,with her.she winked at me,"the best graduating medical award goes to our.......miss kimberley williams..pls come up on the stage kimberley....
a resounding cheer went up from the audience,i couldn't believe my ears as i went up the stage to receive my award.
i was given a research award to carry out my research in three consecutive countries,,with the yale best graduating privileges,i couldn't believe my eyes,
"miss kimberley do you have anything to say to the audience.

"i wanna thank God,for his love,my dr lyn,who's like an elder sis,my elder bro karen williams,my grandparents,my bestfriend and sister,kylie adaugo adams,and my best midnight snack crew,tasha quile and ann Mccourt,to my mummy thank you for being there for me always,to my daddy,wherever you are i love you and wish to see you,to yale alumi,my professors,and my fellow student,thank you all, " i ended my speech with,thunderous applause from the audience my family got up the stage,with me,encirled me into a hug
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Awnnn, see these two brainbox
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
"thank you thank you...............everyone present today thank you for coming..." I said into mic ..

"ehm Kim come on I need to show you something...... promise that you won't get angry at me....pls I know how you and I have been bearing the pain of betrayal for 7years now.........and how we desperately want revenge......." ky said drawing me away from our friends ,we're at home with friends having an after school party.

"my what is it?..you are not making any sense..." it was obvious that my friend was visibly shaken by whatever news she has for me.

"my come on let's go to the room.the noise here is too much." I dragged her up the stairs and headed for my room."now spill it ky what's making you edgy like a caged animal......."when she hesitated I went and sat down beside her...."ky you and I are sisters...there is no way am getting mad at you...just spill it already ..."

"Kim.....I can't right now...am scared of your reaction...I don't wannh loose you as my best friend....or as my sis....." she rubbed her palms together as if to wad off the anxiety or fear..

"am getting angry already ky.you pulled me away from our graduation party to tell me something about dad...and here your telling to let it go...I don't give a Bleep about my reaction.I wanna know what it is about my dad.and the rape and pain I passed through......and am never gonna forgive you ky if you know something about them..." I shouted..my body vibrating..ky is hiding something from me and she is really scared of saying it out...

"Kim.ky are you guys up there?" I heard ann's voice calling out form the stairs ."come downstairs already ...everyone is waiting for you to cut your graduation cake...uhm tell ky .Kay wants to talk to her...
right we haven't even cut our graduation cake.I stared down at ky who was avoiding my gaze...

"this discussion isn't over" I opened the door and banged it in her face..
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
I waited for Kylie to come down.I was already getting impatient when I spotted her coming towards me with Kay.holding hands.immediately she saw me she became tensed.Kay seemed to notice and ask her what the problem was but she shook her head and hurried towards me.I prayed inwardly for this to be over soon cos ky has some explanations to do ..
*************************************************************back to my room.I paced up and down my room.anger welled up inside me ..I needed to get hold of myself.. I opened to door and went downstairs to the kitchen for a drink..one or two shot will help calm down my anger..after like two shots I still couldn't calm my self.I left for my room with frustration.

"Kim can we talk?...." mum said holding my hands
when was the last time mum called me by my name.I scratched my head..I can't seem to remember

"what is it you wannh talk about mum..am tired I need to rest.can't it wait till tomorrow ?" I said yawning hoping to decieve her into thinking that am tired.

"no Kimberley it can't wait.we need to discuss something..."

"we...? mum.who are the we?.."

"ky.you and Kay,...and I"

" OK.then where are we going " I asked feigning indifference.but truth is I desperately needed to hear everything they have to say.especially if it concerns my dad.we got to mum's room and I sat down away form ky and Kay ..

"Kim we have something we have to show ...but first I need you to promise me something .....promise that you ain't gonna loose your temper with any one ....is important that you see it.."

"I promise." I said eagerly..
mum heaved a sigh. and said to ky

"open the laptop"

"
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
I froze when I saw my dad on Skype....I stared at him with tears running down my cheeks ....is this a clone ? could this be my dad...how come mum has his contact on Skype I don't understand..I faced mum.

"what is this mum?..is this a joke?..."

"no Kimberley that is not a joke .....your dad is alive and well he is in Germany..."

I scoffed " Germany?..... for how long have you known about this mum...?I need the truth..mum..how long?"

"the year you turned sixteen... I tried telling you but I couldn't ...I hated myself for watching you cry every time your birthday approaches ...."

this is not happening... "Kay you knew about this too?.." I faced my brother ...who only stared at me with pain and regret ...

"Kim listen...we..ah...shit...listen we didn't wannh hurt you."

"hurt me you guys practically kept away the most important news from me ....and your excuse is you didn't wannh hurt me ..ky I trusted you..so much. how could you not tell me that my dad was alive ...how could you....every birthday I locks my self up and cry out my eyes...thinking that my dad was dead and gone..

" Kim am sorry.....I wanted to tell you but I couldn't do it...I was scared of blowing his cover or betraying the trust mum has in me......." ky said moving over to Hold my hands ,I jerked my hands away from her and turned to my mum..

"is there another secret lurking around that you also wish to tell?..." I said inbtw clenched teeth
"Mr David defrauded your dad,everything is in that file over there .."

"baby am sorry..." mum said apologetically

"I don't care ....I hate you all.." I stormed out of the room and grabbed my car keys ....I entered my car and drove off to no destination in mind .........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Chimamanda Adichie A Racist? / Writers' Checkmate / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.