Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Helppp! Please Why Do Every Lady I See Think I Am Flirting With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helppp! Please Why Do Every Lady I See Think I Am Flirting With Them (754 Views)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helppp! Please Why Do Every Lady I See Think I Am Flirting With Them by Keketu(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2017
please help i dont know if its the way i look or something but every female i pass by or look usually think i am flirting or in love with them, this also happen even with very old women, young girls, plaintain sellers , caisher in bank, local drink seller, provision stall seller in my area and even my neighbours wife e.g this morning, she was carrying water with her husband and i was talking to someone so i glanced at her ( she just do eye somehow) then i glanced at her hubby, but after i glanced at her hubby i can see it in the hubby eye that he think im trying to hit on her wife . please help sad
Re: Helppp! Please Why Do Every Lady I See Think I Am Flirting With Them by Oyindidi(f): 7:20pm On May 24, 2017
angry
Re: Helppp! Please Why Do Every Lady I See Think I Am Flirting With Them by Muggles: 7:31pm On May 24, 2017
Lol you've "come and do" eyes, if I see you looking at my wife I can blind that your eye
Re: Helppp! Please Why Do Every Lady I See Think I Am Flirting With Them by lalanice(f): 7:32pm On May 24, 2017
you really do need help

1 Like

Re: Helppp! Please Why Do Every Lady I See Think I Am Flirting With Them by LordCrimson(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2017
Which point are you trying to prove naw embarassed embarassed

Re: Helppp! Please Why Do Every Lady I See Think I Am Flirting With Them by Keketu(m): 7:48pm On May 24, 2017
like guys im really serious please help this is serious issue affecting me sad
Re: Helppp! Please Why Do Every Lady I See Think I Am Flirting With Them by Kondomatic(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2017
Bro, most ladies don't know when a guy is flirting and when he's just being nice.
Re: Helppp! Please Why Do Every Lady I See Think I Am Flirting With Them by ikbnice(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2017
Your eyes will lead you to destruction very soon. Better learn to control it.
Re: Helppp! Please Why Do Every Lady I See Think I Am Flirting With Them by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 24, 2017
You are just not imagining this? Or maybe you are indeed staring in a suggestive way. Maybe your attempt at being social is misunderstood.
Re: Helppp! Please Why Do Every Lady I See Think I Am Flirting With Them by NevetsIbot(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2017
op.... Iffyu look at my momma..... I won't do much sha... I'll simply poke your eyes with knives
Re: Helppp! Please Why Do Every Lady I See Think I Am Flirting With Them by EbukaHades10(m): 3:08am On May 25, 2017
What do they say about if ur eyes causes u to sin? Just pluck out ur eyes
Re: Helppp! Please Why Do Every Lady I See Think I Am Flirting With Them by Nobody: 3:23am On May 25, 2017
That what they call come and do eyes.....I have this too....but u know what i dont care, even my landlady wey don born 2 flirts with me(cause she thinks I'm into her)

Every now and then....people do tell me, You av ashawo eyes(oloju wase wase in Yoruba). I do take it as a compliment

I see it as a plus.

Op...you no get issue.

Keketu:
like guys im really serious please help this is serious issue affecting me sad

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Story- Pleasure In The Unlikeliest Places / Don't Knw How To Say Goodbye To Her! / Teacher Dies An Car Crash While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.