Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,891 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage (50038 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Man Pays Off Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Ikem11(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2017
youngreezy:
I laff in corsican language rada i laff in corsiss my wife threaten me?she don match be dat na... steady beating. n she dey fynd 5million,a car, n 100k evri mnth?story for d gods unless d man dey lie against em wife or else if em agree to dat settlement afte al d atrocities of d wife he is a useless man shikena...
brother your life in a woman's hand is like a pen in the hand of Shakespeare . she can destroy you anytime she want without stress. my advice to you, when you marry never bring violence as ways to handle your wife, use diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by ammyluv2002(f): 10:17am On May 25, 2017
alizma:

some of you can give us hell and I am sure that a reasonable man will be ready to give anything within his reach to free himself from that hell.
I concur
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by confido4real(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2017
that's too bad. she's a prat......
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Dexema(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Sweet deal. And she was the one being quarrelsome while partying all over the place? This kind of settlement would encourage bad behavior.

Grannie ann,
You never replied my mail, hope all is well?
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by sisisioge: 10:20am On May 25, 2017
luminouz:

Y u give her too

Cos it was silly not to grin Besides, it was my first time, kinda confused about how to handle it. Gave her then blocked her after she called in. I no fit shout.

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Angy55(f): 10:21am On May 25, 2017
luminouz:

The 'soon to be ex boyfriend' part got me interested! Dump his black ASS n PM me babe!!!! grin
Hahaha
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Bahddo(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2017
Why is he even settling her? If his story is true, then she breached the marital vow. If she wants money, she should work for it like he worked for his. He is responsible only for his kids.

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by TKDEE(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2017
is this true

1 Share

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by youngreezy(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2017
Ikem11:

brother your life in a woman's hand is like a pen in the hand of Shakespeare . she can destroy you anytime she want without stress. my advice to you, when you marry never bring violence as ways to handle your wife, use diplomacy.
oga ha own life in my hand is lyk pencil in d hands of d creator u tnk i trst anibodi?including family?hell no!! i no trst myself not to tlk of my wife evn wit d lesbianism wey i get as proof u say mke i settle wetin ha wetin?bros anyday my wife threaten to kil me she don go asap i can 4gve ha bt will neva accept ha because women no dey 4get smtin ooo n i go go police station say anytin happen to me mke dem hld ha responsible....
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by 5chrisade: 10:23am On May 25, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
Assume that all of them are lesbians until proved otherwise.

They get into it from secondary school level. Lesbianism is more common than most will like to admit. Don't let the pretentious and religious mien deceive you.
\

most ladies get into lesbianism in all-girls secondary school. it is rampant there.

2 Likes

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by moorevic(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2017
No patience in marriage. We should be capable of studying our partners before marriage.
The court should grant the man access to the kids and dissolve the mad-age
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by youngreezy(m): 10:25am On May 25, 2017
[quote author=Ikem11 post=56858178]
oga ha own life in my hand is lyk pencil in d hands of d creator u tnk i trst anibodi?including family?hell no!! i no trst myself not to tlk of my wife evn wit d lesbianism wey i get as proof u say mke i settle wetin ha wetin?bros anyday my wife threaten to kil me she don go asap i can 4gve ha bt will neva accept ha because women no dey 4get smtin ooo n i go go police station say anytin happen to me mke dem hld ha responsible....
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by AdesoyeIziak(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
YES! Eye yam the gai that wants to sue your English teacher angry angry

Lol.......dis guy ehn, u ar a big tym savage, I feel d reply tho.
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Mznaett: 10:30am On May 25, 2017
sisisioge:

Babe, she asked it like a guy would o. You know all that niceties ba? I felt like someone just snatched my bra but I gave her...begin smirk too like an idiat. Na only movies I dey see that kin thing grin

Gracious heaven!
Ladies are daring these days o... My inbox is filled with "romantic" messages from a particular lady... She has been on my matter for some days now...
She even had the guts to send my friend to approach me too...
She almost tore my clothe few days ago...
Worst enough, my friend came around last night and she didn't failed to remind me how wicked and heartless I was to have rejected the girl despite her "love" for meundecided See me see wahala o... I don suffergrin

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by agrovick(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2017
I thought lesbianism is a criminal offense in Nigeria, why is no one starting proceedings against her?
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 10:41am On May 25, 2017
most men dont deserve love,what women really need is money and children not dick
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by luminouz(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2017
sisisioge:

Cos it was silly not to grin Besides, it was my first time, kinda confused about how to handle it. Gave her then blocked her after she called in. I no fit shout.
I get u SISI!!
Nice one!!!
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by ayobarmy(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2017
This Life self........ Imagine a Man settling a woman he called his wife with this huge amount, when I am here working day and night just to get money to feed my own small family.....
Indeed what faces a man will definitely turns back on the other.. ..#oweyoruba
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by debbie223(f): 10:47am On May 25, 2017
She had it all planned out.

She got married to him kos she wanted to acheive her devilish goals and its a pity she actually succeeded.

These are one of the sets of women that makes men to look down on us.It will nt be well with her.

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nowenuse: 10:54am On May 25, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
Firstly we need to hear the talk from both sides before we can judge. But the man may not be well equipped under there, that maybe why she resulted to becoming homo or Bi.

The wife must be confused. If you want to be a lesbian, be a lesbian, if you want to be a wife with children, be a wife with children. Which one is now becoming a lesbian that is a wife with children?

Bisexualism.

Homosexuals may not be attracted to the opposite sex, but that does not mean that they cannot force themselves to copulate with the opposite sex and even breed. They can.
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Dyt(f): 10:58am On May 25, 2017
Mznaett:

Gracious heaven!
Ladies are daring these days o... My inbox is filled with "romantic" messages from a particular lady... She has been on my matter for some days now...
She even had the guts to send my friend to approach me too...
She almost tore my clothe few days ago...
Worst enough, my friend came around last night and she didn't failed to remind me how wicked and heartless I was to have rejected the girl despite her "love" for meundecided See me see wahala o... I don suffergrin

Your type is the one that will open and push the head further inbetween your legs
undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 11:02am On May 25, 2017
The man is a failure , something is wrong with him, he should be ashamed he cannot satisfy his wife to the point that the woman prefers women to him. The woman should take the 5 mil and settle with a capable woman grin
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by vantage001: 11:12am On May 25, 2017
Philpham:
The man is a failure , something is wrong with him, he should be ashamed he cannot satisfy his wife to the point that the woman prefers women to him. The woman should take the 5 mil and settle with a capable woman grin
You are a simpleton if you think you can satisfy a lesbian as a man. una no know anything at all.
I won't be surprised if you are a yoruba. The level of Ignorance is palpable.
One yoruba idiot is already ranting of dick size.
As if that has stopped yoruba women from their usual unparalleled adulterous past-times.

2 Likes

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by luminouz(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2017
Angy55:
Hahaha
Loool! Don't keep me waiting babe
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 11:29am On May 25, 2017
this is what happens when you start affairs with an unknown lady. just six months courtship and voila, they got married. they ought to have been friends for a while b4 even getting to courtship level.

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Quinn22(f): 11:34am On May 25, 2017
The man is at a huge loss not the wife cool

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by GuntersChain(m): 11:40am On May 25, 2017
Nothing new under the sun, most lesbians and gays do get married and still continue the act in there marriage. Sharing your wife with her so called friends.

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Dyt(f): 11:41am On May 25, 2017
Quinn22:
The man is at a huge loss not the wife cool

Really?
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Mznaett: 11:44am On May 25, 2017
Dyt:

Your type is the one that will open and push the head further inbetween your legs
undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Sorry,I don't do girlstongue
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Kakamorufu(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
most men dont deserve love,what women really need is money and children not dick
shut the hell up scumbag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.