Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage (50039 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Man Pays Off Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by luminouz(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2017
Kakamorufu:
baaad sharp guy. twaley
Lmaooooooo! Wetin I go do naw! Can't kill myself! tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 25, 2017
sisisioge:

Haaa! Na Naija you dey? There's a 14yr sanction on public display of same seex affection o grin

Nigeria has problems with implementation of Law, so the Law stands but never put to use. So you are free to do whatever thy willeth.
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by porozhniy(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2017
How come nobody is talking about the kids? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 25, 2017
No troubled relationship/marriage goes beyond amendment.Its clear to see that the said lady is possessed.She needs christ as well as the man.
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 25, 2017
cruchenuti:

Ahn ahn they are plenty Bisexual people living in Nigeria na. Even some of my exes are bisexual. They are scared of the society and what people would say + lesbians are generally better in bed. Don't say I told you oh

So true
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Mznaett: 5:19pm On May 25, 2017
sisisioge:

Haaa! Na Naija you dey? There's a 14yr sanction on public display of same seex affection o grin

Babe,na Naija I dey o... But as normal thing we know how our law dey be now...e no dey ever workgrin
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Josmila(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2017
Dyt:

You would love her even more if she was anything close to me
wink wink

EL O EL! By 'thing' you mean? So I realign my thinking.. wink grin
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 25, 2017
Angy55:
I remember my boyfriend, soon to be ex boyfriend once told me he likes lesbian that they are more romantic. He can marry a lesbian and that he prefers his girlfriend to cheat on him with a female than a male.

At some point He (your boyfriend) will become worried and frustrated. Its not an easy as it seems she you become married to the someone
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 25, 2017
Elmojiid:
better in as in.....please tell me more

Lol na for my mouth you wan hear bad thing tongue
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 25, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
Firstly we need to hear the talk from both sides before we can judge. But the man may not be well equipped under there, that maybe why she resulted to becoming homo or Bi.

The wife must be confused. If you want to be a lesbian, be a lesbian, if you want to be a wife with children, be a wife with children. Which one is now becoming a lesbian that is a wife with children?
get sense, is it the concept of a married lesbo with children that yhu don't get or what?. do yhu think Lesbos are daredevils when it comes to children or they just outrightly hate men. the clear concept here is bisexual, any average male, the thought of having a bisexual wife is game on, now imagine Muslims marrying 4 wives , now imagine a man with 3 , 4 women on one bed, even most gay men find that hot., pretty sure the lesbian part of the relationship is not why his seeking a divorce, considering his not fighting for custody of the kids, which could be argued that she can influence them and the environment is appropriate for childcare and shit like that.

I repeat a bisexual female is everyman's dream, especially those not suffering from low self esteem regarding the efficiency of their tool.
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 25, 2017
cruchenuti:

Ahn ahn they are plenty Bisexual people living in Nigeria na. Even some of my exes are bisexual. They are scared of the society and what people would say + lesbians are generally better in bed. Don't say I told you oh

walahi, the fact that most people don't get that is what I don't understand, instead they let prodigies and religious notion define what they should like and not like in bed, and in people in generally.
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 25, 2017
Dexema:

Grannie ann,
You never replied my mail, hope all is well?

Hey. Yes, everything is fine. Check your inbox.
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by chibuzorAbia: 8:14pm On May 25, 2017
Philpham:

ee pain am ooooo. Small di.cck is a big problem, any man that cannot satisfy a woman sex..ally is wasting his time cos that's their job.. se...x and money. I bet the wife's lesb.ian lover is loaded too. The woman should dump the husband abeg, he is not capable grin

Ignorant foool

2 Likes

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by Angy55(f): 9:03pm On May 25, 2017
cruchenuti:

At some point He (your boyfriend) will become worried and frustrated. Its not an easy as it seems she you become married to the someone
Na him sabi. make he dey claim don.

1 Like

Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by swegiedon(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2017
Immorttal:
your average girlfried is a bisexual and eats purssy like jolof rice. Its the secret girls dont want us to know.
Hehehe
Re: Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage by mamatwiny(f): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
pastorcyrus:
Hahahah.women and bad lifestyles. I have a friend that got married to a lady that has numerous sex mates which no one ever married her.she works in another state in the east but later got transferred to the state where her hubby resides,only to start moving the way she has been doing b4.he later knew every cos the wife,s ex told him that d wife use to travel to abj to Bleep other guys even when they were dating.although the guy knew all these after their marriage. Now she is having fun barely few months that she came to stay with her hubby.Chats nude and discuses is sexual activities with her male colleagues steady.Even goes to club with guys during working hours. I only advised him to bow out of the so called marriage game

That friend of yours sounds like you.
Did you marry olosho. If yes, then you must be an olosho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ameena Hassana Sani And Hadiza Hussaina Sani: Twins With Same Fingerprint / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism / Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.