Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot (27608 Views)

Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. / Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard / PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by hobermener: 8:49am On May 25, 2017
D
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by bukynkwuenu: 8:49am On May 25, 2017
grin house of robbers......they never seize to surprise me

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by bkool7(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2017
The federal govt doesn't need to be told before that start telling Nigerians how, where, when the recovered loots were spend ....if they had been spent in the first place .

however , even I that I'm not a lawmaker can recall the govt said the money will be used to fund part of this year's budget

So what they should tell us is the areas the loot fund.

The executive owes that explanation to Nigerians not to any group of legislooters , cos those people don't represent us but their pockets

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by bejeria101(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2017
Click like if you think dis govt has recovered anything. Click share if its business as usual with dis govt.

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Darestc2k12: 8:54am On May 25, 2017
Nigerians need to put questioning pressure on their representatives @ all level to show the ought to be in charge not politicians. This is the only way to this happening : "thiefs steal am, thiefs carry am"

2 Likes

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Nobody: 8:54am On May 25, 2017
Buhari n cohorts are confirm crooks!

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by 2016v2017: 8:58am On May 25, 2017
ijustdey:

http://sunnewsonline.com/rep-storms-out-of-plenary-over-motion-for-fg-to-present-record-of-recovered-loot/

Buhari and his Daura siblings stealing from stolen funds and deceiving people with his chameleon and tortoise antecedents

2 Likes

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by 2016v2017: 8:59am On May 25, 2017
ijustdey:

http://sunnewsonline.com/rep-storms-out-of-plenary-over-motion-for-fg-to-present-record-of-recovered-loot/

Buhari and his Daura siblings stealing from stolen funds and deceiving people with his chameleon and tortoise whitewash appearance

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by chubbygal(f): 9:00am On May 25, 2017
I took my cloth to my tailor and asked him to fix the little opening near the pocket.

The man turned the cloth inside out and then began to TEAR the pocket with his hands... Hah! I was like, "I said you should sew, not tear".

So I shouted, 'You are tearing my cloth o'.But he replied "I KNOW".

Those two words sank into me like a heavy stone sinks in water. I couldn't talk again.

He's the tailor, and I'm just a customer. Even though I couldn't relate tearing with sewing but the Tailor says "I KNOW".

God is saying, 'I KNOW'.

He hears your complaints.

Father i need a job, its been long i left school.... "I KNOW"

Father, My fiancee just left me... 'I KNOW'.

I have no money to pay for my rent... 'I KNOW'

I have no money to cater for my needs... 'I KNOW'

I am waiting to have children....I KNOW

I need a husband....I know

I can't pay school fees.....I know

I just lost my job and i have a family.... "I KNOW"

So many times when the Lord is fixing us, He starts by 'tearing' us. Tearing our confidence in ourselves, Tearing all our philosophies, Tearing our pride and fake humility, Tearing the things we call dear and giving us the truly dear things.

The only thing necessary is wisdom. Wisdom to know when it is the Lord and when it isn't the Lord. The devil tears to KILL, God tears to FIX. God tears the old to give you the new.

God's tearing fire only refines His own. God's tearing approaches only yields the peaceable fruit of Righteousness.

So in reality, God tears no man, He only makes. We call it TEARING, He calls it MAKING. We call it BREAKING, He calls it BUILDING. He knows you have need even before you ask. That's why when we complain... He responds thus: 'I KNOW'.

For I KNOW the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
-JEREMIAH 29:11

You will soon share your testimony as God lives.............

4 Likes

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by trinity11(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2017
some of the money are invisible, just wanted to discredit some individuals politically by planting the money in their apartment, while some of the money were relooted based on logistics.

so you see the records will not match

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by trinity11(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2017
some of the money are invisible, just wanted to discredit some individuals politically by planting the money in their apartment, while some of the money were relooted based on logistics.

God how did we get to this stage?

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Abudu2000(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2017
Then people will come here to say crime doesn't pay.....

ANY BODY WEY INSULT OR MENTION ANY YAHOO BOY FOR HERE HIM OR HER​ GENERATION NO GO EVER SEE BETTER THING!!!

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Nobody: 9:05am On May 25, 2017
Most members in House of Representatives, won't return in 2019 started with one man(mr padder), we know him.

Yeye adiministration.

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by ope2711(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2017
I think Flatinoes have been saying Dasuki is an innocent man
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by dodelight(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

FG should be held accountable? FG that earmarked #550B for consistency projects and released money

Na FG spend am?
So FG should not be accountable? you could have simply added, 'the national assembly too should be accountable' instead of going rhetoric. Anyone in public office should be accountable no matter what status, but the subject matter of this thread is the fg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by 2016v2017: 9:10am On May 25, 2017
trinity11:

blame the Afonjas for Nigeria's current woes.
Bet me,since the yorubas are licking the ass of the northerners,before or after 2019 they will cry out blood in regret.
the people of the rising sun meant well for Nigeria,but yorubas with their envy and traitor attitude are sitting in the middle causing chaos in Nigeria,unexpected rain soon will beat the Afonjas( ndi afo ojoo )

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by kkboy(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2017
We can now see that HOR member is suggesting that looting and recovery of loot be enshrined into our constitution. It's a pity how people can be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Angy55(f): 9:14am On May 25, 2017
paramakina202:
fight against corruption without transparency and accountability is what?
kwaruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by 2016v2017: 9:16am On May 25, 2017
ope2711:
I think Flatinoes have been saying Dasuki is an innocent man
shut the toilet, afonja traitor

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by bionixs: 9:17am On May 25, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Loot way baba don chop grin
God will NEVER forgive APC. so this is what they drove Gej to come and do as people are suffering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by 2016v2017: 9:20am On May 25, 2017
ewigmee:
They don't show record of the recovered loot either, because it has been relooted or the whole noise of recovering money is hoax.
Robbing peter to pay Paul is also corruption.

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by holluphemydavid(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2017
Nice demand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by trinity11(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2017
2016v2017:

blame the Afonjas for Nigeria's current woes.
Bet me,since the yorubas are licking the ass of the northerners,before or after 2019 they will cry out blood in regret.
the people of the rising sun meant well for Nigeria,but yorubas with their envy and traitor attitude are sitting in the middle causing chaos in Nigeria,unexpected rain soon will beat the Afonjas( ndi afo ojoo )

Lol bros u dey vex o,
anyway shaa anywhere wrapper go pass tear make he tear, as long as Nigeria becomes a conducive environment for everyone resident.
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by ayampissed: 9:27am On May 25, 2017
They can only frustrate the move for only a while.
'One day, One day, breeze go blow fowl nyash go open'
#istandforAccountability

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by bionixs: 9:27am On May 25, 2017
Esseite:
This country keeps creatings new levels of low.....

Transparency and accountability is the surest and fastest way to kill corruption...

Lay it all bare to the public

1,500,000,000 previous balance
1b credited...

500,000,000used for salary...

New balance - 2,000,000,000.
500,000 used for ajao-okuta road contractor - jubiril

Lets know if jubril would run with that money or the money reduces without a reason.... grin grin

that hon. go be like,so this is what you did to my motion

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Nobody: 9:36am On May 25, 2017
dis government is indeed a scam.....
come here @ the shores of Niger Delta and see lots of vessels loadin and leavin on daily basis, and they also claim dey hv been recoverin loated funds yet dey are still plannin to borrow everynw and den... .. .. Nw tell me, where are the recovered funds?? ? question yet unanswered! !!! lipsrsealed
the best motion dat the green chambers wuld hv helped the poor masses to debate on shocked shocked shocked shocked
NAIJA IS INDEED A VERY BIG SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by 989900: 9:41am On May 25, 2017
Let's have a website for recovered funds, both fully forfeited and partially forfeited.

Chikena!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by gentlegenius(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

FG should be held accountable? FG that earmarked #550B for consistency projects and released money

Na FG spend am?
If they truly spend it on constituency projects, why are they reluctant to publish the account or at least show records?

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by burkingx(f): 9:44am On May 25, 2017
stexsy:
Buhari is a joke..
..... grin grin grin

THE JOKER = President of Nigeria. cool cool cool

THE SERIOUS = NAIRALAND MEMBER grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by gentlegenius(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2017
bkool7:
The federal govt doesn't need to be told before that start telling Nigerians how, where, when the recovered loots were spend ....if they had been spent in the first place .

however , even I that I'm not a lawmaker can recall the govt said the money will be used to fund part of this year's budget

So what they should tell us is the areas the loot fund.

The executive owes that explanation to Nigerians not to any group of legislooters , cos those people don't represent us but their pockets
You should know that we the common people don't have a voice in this country. So we can't tell the FG to do what we want. These legislators are our voice so allow them do their job by charging the FG to show us what we want to see. It is only through the National Assembly that we can hold this yeye govt accountable.

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Origin(f): 9:56am On May 25, 2017
Not too much to ask. Its the right thing to do.

Is it me or are all these politicians becoming slim (lol this Buhari self). grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gej's Trekkers Share Their Doctors Report After Going For Medical Check Up[pics] / Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead / Why Is Kwankwaso Not Holding Rallies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.