Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot (27609 Views)

Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. / Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard / PDP, APC Youths Clash At Benin Airport Over Motion To Impeach Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by gberra: 9:57am On May 25, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
Its like asking for a spilled milk if actually they recovered all those imaginary figures. The man recovering the money doesn't even have details of exactly how much he has recovered so far, Mr Nnam-obi are you trying to blow fowl nyash lipsrsealed
Come to daddy.
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Candyrain(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2017
The recovered loots and assets have been re-looted which why they don't want to discuss it hence the withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Goldenrichard(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2017
chubbygal:
I took my cloth to my tailor and asked him to fix the little opening near the pocket.

The man turned the cloth inside out and then began to TEAR the pocket with his hands... Hah! I was like, "I said you should sew, not tear".

So I shouted, 'You are tearing my cloth o'.But he replied "I KNOW".

Those two words sank into me like a heavy stone sinks in water. I couldn't talk again.

He's the tailor, and I'm just a customer. Even though I couldn't relate tearing with sewing but the Tailor says "I KNOW".

God is saying, 'I KNOW'.

He hears your complaints.

Father i need a job, its been long i left school.... "I KNOW"

Father, My fiancee just left me... 'I KNOW'.

I have no money to pay for my rent... 'I KNOW'

I have no money to cater for my needs... 'I KNOW'

I am waiting to have children....I KNOW

I need a husband....I know

I can't pay school fees.....I know

I just lost my job and i have a family.... "I KNOW"

So many times when the Lord is fixing us, He starts by 'tearing' us. Tearing our confidence in ourselves, Tearing all our philosophies, Tearing our pride and fake humility, Tearing the things we call dear and giving us the truly dear things.

The only thing necessary is wisdom. Wisdom to know when it is the Lord and when it isn't the Lord. The devil tears to KILL, God tears to FIX. God tears the old to give you the new.

God's tearing fire only refines His own. God's tearing approaches only yields the peaceable fruit of Righteousness.

So in reality, God tears no man, He only makes. We call it TEARING, He calls it MAKING. We call it BREAKING, He calls it BUILDING. He knows you have need even before you ask. That's why when we complain... He responds thus: 'I KNOW'.

For I KNOW the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
-JEREMIAH 29:11

You will soon share your testimony as God lives.............

Isokay... ..now we Know
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2017
who told Nigerians they actually recovered any loot. monies they keep and take selfies with just to rubbish PDP? I hate this government with passion

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by guychidile: 10:16am On May 25, 2017
I have been supporting this government in its anti corruption crusade,but if this motion is swept aside,then I know there is skeleton on the cupboard.,and I will cease to support them...period..!

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by doziec7(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2017
Fraud Government of Nigeria. FG

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Justuceleague2: 10:35am On May 25, 2017
chubbygal:
I took my cloth to my tailor and asked him to fix the little opening near the pocket.

The man turned the cloth inside out and then began to TEAR the pocket with his hands... Hah! I was like, "I said you should sew, not tear".

So I shouted, 'You are tearing my cloth o'.But he replied "I KNOW".

Those two words sank into me like a heavy stone sinks in water. I couldn't talk again.

He's the tailor, and I'm just a customer. Even though I couldn't relate tearing with sewing but the Tailor says "I KNOW".

God is saying, 'I KNOW'.

He hears your complaints.

Father i need a job, its been long i left school.... "I KNOW"

Father, My fiancee just left me... 'I KNOW'.

I have no money to pay for my rent... 'I KNOW'

I have no money to cater for my needs... 'I KNOW'

I am waiting to have children....I KNOW

I need a husband....I know

I can't pay school fees.....I know

I just lost my job and i have a family.... "I KNOW"

So many times when the Lord is fixing us, He starts by 'tearing' us. Tearing our confidence in ourselves, Tearing all our philosophies, Tearing our pride and fake humility, Tearing the things we call dear and giving us the truly dear things.

The only thing necessary is wisdom. Wisdom to know when it is the Lord and when it isn't the Lord. The devil tears to KILL, God tears to FIX. God tears the old to give you the new.

God's tearing fire only refines His own. God's tearing approaches only yields the peaceable fruit of Righteousness.

So in reality, God tears no man, He only makes. We call it TEARING, He calls it MAKING. We call it BREAKING, He calls it BUILDING. He knows you have need even before you ask. That's why when we complain... He responds thus: 'I KNOW'.

For I KNOW the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
-JEREMIAH 29:11

You will soon share your testimony as God lives.............

So how did the tailor fix your pocket? grin
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by demarc001: 10:43am On May 25, 2017
paramakina202:
fight against corruption without transparency and accountability is what?
Kworofsion
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by truthstands11: 10:52am On May 25, 2017
How can they give account? Is there any fight against corruption? They are just pursuing their political enemies. Why is it difficult for them to publish list of monies recovered and who they recovered it from since they are hell bent on tarnishing past administrations image. If they are sincere, they will publish it but we all know they won't publish anything and their adamant supporters will keep supporting them and hunger will keep rubbing their mouths. Why not publish the monies recovered and the names so that you can shame Jonathan. No, they'll not do that but keeping blaming JONATHAN.

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by yaki84: 10:56am On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

FG should be held accountable? FG that earmarked #550B for consistency projects and released money

Na FG spend am?
which one be consistency projects again?

Madridguy abeg epp me.....
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Justuceleague2: 11:06am On May 25, 2017
yaki84:

which one be consistency projects again?

Madridguy abeg epp me.....

For your mind you wan use your elders rub am abi?

People wey get brain go know say na phone change constituency to consistency

You get brain so?
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Justuceleague2: 11:08am On May 25, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
who told Nigerians they actually recovered any loot. monies they keep and take selfies with just to rubbish PDP? I hate this government with passion

I sight you

Those who went to prison were also acting and those who returned loots are just ring generous

May shower of sense rain down on you
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by chubbygal(f): 11:10am On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

So how did the tailor fix your pocket? grin
He did fix it and am a happy person now
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by yaki84: 11:13am On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

For your mind you wan use your elders rub am abi?

People wey get brain go know say na phone change constituency to consistency

You get brain so?
u win ooooooo......
Make i go ask my senator where him dey keep awa consistency projects funds.
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Justuceleague2: 11:15am On May 25, 2017
chubbygal:
He did fix it and am a happy person now

Not satisfied with your answer, he tore your pocket even more, so what did he do?

All these spere copy and paste Jesus love you people defend your post you no fit
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Nobody: 11:25am On May 25, 2017
lol loot that has been redistributed among the lucky few na hin u want make them account for. APC is like customs, they seize your smuggled (stolen funds) items, no questions asked.

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by NemzySeries(m): 11:37am On May 25, 2017
paramakina202:
fight against corruption without transparency and accountability is what?
is buhari na

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by jufluen: 11:50am On May 25, 2017
Bunch of fools what's d business of pmb over this issues direct ur comment to national assembly & not to d executives are d executive not transparent enough in this ant-corruption war Nigerians appreciate please .if want accountability forward ur case to d national assembly to asks d executive to bring out the amount recovered from the looters. They are d one representing Nigeria
morereb10:
hmmm

ndi oshi nwuru awu

how dem no go withdraw am, money dey have already re-looted

honestly, i dont know the essence of house of rep and senate in this country.. all i see is criminals helping to defend the executives when dey loot.
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by jufluen: 12:03pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=stexsy post=56845193]Buhari is a joke..[/quoteBunch of fools what's d business of pmb over this issues direct ur comment to national assembly & not to d executives are d executive not transparent enough in this ant-corruption war Nigerians appreciate please .if want accountability forward ur case to d national assembly to asks d executive to bring out the amount recovered from the looters. They are d one representing Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by chubbygal(f): 1:06pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Not satisfied with your answer, he tore your pocket even more, so what did he do?

All these spere copy and paste Jesus love you people defend your post you no fit
Thank you
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by jude90(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2017
Nigeria
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Skubidude(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2017
War against corruption - (Transparency + Accountability) = CORRUPTION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by morereb10: 3:28pm On May 25, 2017
jufluen:
Bunch of fools what's d business of pmb over this issues direct ur comment to national assembly & not to d executives are d executive not transparent enough in this ant-corruption war Nigerians appreciate please .if want accountability forward ur case to d national assembly to asks d executive to bring out the amount recovered from the looters. They are d one representing Nigeria

chai, naivety is a bad thing

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by slowice(m): 4:06pm On May 25, 2017
The manner they withdrew the said motion is "one kind" sef.... Something ain't right. But still on still.... Sai baba the incorruptible grin

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by edo3(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
Can't we revolt abi na like this we go sit down dey complain everytime?

1 Like

Re: Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot by chngebeginwthme: 4:04am On May 26, 2017
stexsy:
Buhari is a joke..

One has Buhari got to do with one Igbo acting stewpid at the chamber?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ignitus Asor: Gunmen Invade Imo Palace, Shoot Monarch, Chiefs, Villagers Dead / Why Is Kwankwaso Not Holding Rallies? / Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.