Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Names You Can Find When You Go Through The Contacts Of Some 9ja Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Names You Can Find When You Go Through The Contacts Of Some 9ja Girls. (794 Views)

Some 9ja Girls Don’t Deserve Love. / 9ja Girls Have Find A New Way To Beg Money / 9ja Girls Are Too Cheap For My Liking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names You Can Find When You Go Through The Contacts Of Some 9ja Girls. by dmgr(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2017
I couldn't help but laughed my ribs out when I saw the way some girls saved the contacts of some male folks.below I will outline few I can remember.

1.Make up kit:I guess this once are responsible for anything that relates to her make up.

2.Airtime:don't need to say anything out this because the purpose is ovi.

3.Bank:in this case it depends on the bank she decides to save your contact with...first bank,UBA,......Tec.

4.Mugu:some self get mugu1,up 2345...

there are lot more but these are the once I can remember feel free to add yours.

Good evening all
I still remain Dmgr

feel like uploading my picx on NL today.
Re: Names You Can Find When You Go Through The Contacts Of Some 9ja Girls. by Afonjashapmouth: 9:29pm On May 24, 2017
dmgr:
I couldn't help but laughed my ribs out when I saw the way some girls saved the contacts of some male folks.below I will outline few I can remember.

1.Make up kit:I guess this once are responsible for anything that relates to her make up.

3.Bank:in this case it depends on the bank she decides to save your contact with...first bank,UBA,......Tec.

there are lot more but these are the once I can remember feel free to add yours.

Good evening all
I still remain Dmgr

Which one she take store ur name wey vex u today and btw no post ur picture fear dey catch us
Re: Names You Can Find When You Go Through The Contacts Of Some 9ja Girls. by dmgr(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Which one she take store ur name wey vex u today and btw no post ur picture fear dey catch us

fear not

I no go fall wuna hands.
Re: Names You Can Find When You Go Through The Contacts Of Some 9ja Girls. by Afonjashapmouth: 9:36pm On May 24, 2017
dmgr:

fear not

I no go fall wuna hands.

U no go fall our hand kwa U won go edit urself for factory
Re: Names You Can Find When You Go Through The Contacts Of Some 9ja Girls. by Oyindidi(f): 9:42pm On May 24, 2017
dmgr:

Good evening all
I still remain Dmgr

Not looking bad if that's your pix
Re: Names You Can Find When You Go Through The Contacts Of Some 9ja Girls. by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Re: Names You Can Find When You Go Through The Contacts Of Some 9ja Girls. by dmgr(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

bros ;
Afonjashapmouth:

bros naso my face they oo
Re: Names You Can Find When You Go Through The Contacts Of Some 9ja Girls. by dmgr(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Not looking bad if that's your pix

thanks ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Q: What If Your Ex Wants To Come Back?- Relationship. / Read This About Break Up / Things You Should Know Before Beginning To Look All Starry Eyed At Kano Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.