Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Read This About Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This About Break Up (792 Views)

He's Ex Slept With A Yoruba Man After Break Up / IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This About Break Up by francisbarrack(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
I know break ups hurt so much, but to a smaller extent they're good to us because they make us learn new things like how to deal with them and how to protect our hearts so that we don’t face them again. They make us stronger, they help us rediscover ourselves, and they shape us into better people. The loss of someone that we loved so much also makes us learn how to value what we have prior it turns out to be what we had. So as you go through it(heartbreak) learn something out of it.
My friends always remember this: When you are ignoring your partner, you are teaching them how to live without you and you are also giving someone else a chance to take your place. What kills relationship this days are pride and holding back in doing right things at right time. Love and support your lover,good morning to u all and do have bless day.

1 Like

Re: Read This About Break Up by falconey(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
My first heartbreak turned me to an alcoholic, you didn't mention the negative impact it has on our lives.
Re: Read This About Break Up by austyn0(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
falconey:
My first heartbreak turned me to an alcoholic, you didn't mention the negative impact it has on our lives.
That must have really been hard,, I suppose you still feel a thing for that person till date.
Re: Read This About Break Up by Venica(f): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
you are right. there's this guy am dating right now. i love him so much n even sent him money sometimes just to support him. He took advantage of my love and started treating me anyhow. he won't ask about my welfare. he find it difficult to chat with me. our chat never get pass d greeting stage of hello . He canceled our get together on three occasions with stupid reasons . truth is he his killing my feelings for him. i have lost d passion i has for him. he may think d relationship is still on but am just waiting for d right time to moved on.
Re: Read This About Break Up by Learnstuffs: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Break up is a very difficult phase. No matter how strong you think you are, it will make you depressed for sometimes. Don't pray for it if you have never experienced it
Re: Read This About Break Up by francisbarrack(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ugly Girls keep getting married every saturdaycheesy !! The pretty ones keep buying ASO EBI and look Glamourous in the wedding pictures;wink . They are busy waiting for the Imaginary Dangote Son good afternoon

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Sleeping With His Teenage Daughter (video) / Things You Should Know Before Beginning To Look All Starry Eyed At Kano Women / Nairalanders Is This Genetic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.