Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Farting Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Farting Girl (4552 Views)

12 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know / 12 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn’t Know. / Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farting Girl by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 24, 2017
Please I seriously need a girlfriend who farts a lot... I mean beans or egg based farts..

2 Likes

Re: Farting Girl by Afonjashapmouth: 12:03am On May 25, 2017
We wont tarry, you will always be in our prayer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farting Girl by fart4mee: 12:39am On Aug 02, 2017
OL MAN... NO BE ONLY YOU OOH.. ME I DONT DEY LOOK FOR THAT KINE BABE BUT E BE LIKE SEY DEM NO DEY NAIJA OOH.. AND MONEY NO PLENTY RISH FOR MY HAND TO GO BRAZIL.. brazilian girls are the best fart beautys in the world ooh.. to them it like sport undecided
naija girls are not built that way they are descent moral are disciplined with high modesty.. nothing like farting girls in naija at all
Re: Farting Girl by Tilda30(f): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2017
hmmm
Re: Farting Girl by shams040(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:
hmmm

a u 1?
Re: Farting Girl by Mayor1996(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Chai!!!

Re: Farting Girl by Tilda30(f): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2017
shams040:

a u 1?
No
Re: Farting Girl by bizzy500: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:
hmmm
op ....here is one cool
Re: Farting Girl by bizzy500: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2017
lordnicklaus:
Please I seriously need a girlfriend who farts a lot... I mean beans or egg based farts..

Re: Farting Girl by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
fart4mee:
OL MAN... NO BE ONLY YOU OOH.. ME I DONT DEY LOOK FOR THAT KINE BABE BUT E BE LIKE SEY DEM NO DEY NAIJA OOH.. AND MONEY NO PLENTY RISH FOR MY HAND TO GO BRAZIL.. brazilian girls are the best fart beautys in the world ooh.. to them it like sport undecided
naija girls are not built that way they are descent moral are disciplined with high modesty.. nothing like farting girls in naija at all

Latinas are good at it than Brazilians

1 Like

Re: Farting Girl by fart4mee: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
well i have not met with any latino babes but i've seen brazilian ladies an women farting videos as comedy or competition.. but naija girls will never do that because its very embarrassing to them..
SO ANY GUY LOOKING FOR NIGERIA GIRLS THAT POLLUTE AND MESS(FART) FOR FUN OR SPORT OR FOR INTIMACY TO DATE OR MARRY.SHOULD BETTER SETTLE FOR WHAT THE KIND OF BABES WE HAVE (not farting type ladies) TO MARRY THEN ENCOURAGE HER TO BE FREE AROUND HIM AND FART AT ALL TIME WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER.. i belive if she love him she might be tempted to oblige.. BUT U MAY END UP AS A FART SLAVE LIKE THE PIX BELOW

Re: Farting Girl by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2017
fart4mee:
well i have not met with any latino babes but i've seen brazilian ladies an women farting videos as comedy or competition.. but naija girls will never do that because its very embarrassing to them..
SO ANY GUY LOOKING FOR NIGERIA GIRLS THAT POLLUTE AND MESS(FART) FOR FUN OR SPORT OR FOR INTIMACY TO DATE OR MARRY.SHOULD BETTER SETTLE FOR WHAT THE KIND OF BABES WE HAVE (not farting type ladies) TO MARRY THEN ENCOURAGE HER TO BE FREE AROUND HIM AND FART AT ALL TIME WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER.. i belive if she love him she might be tempted to oblige.. BUT U MAY END UP AS A FART SLAVE LIKE THE PIX BELOW

There is one fart fetish girl with the name Bella Grace... she stays in Lagos... Are u on Fb? Let's chat over there

1 Like

Re: Farting Girl by fart4mee: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
lordnicklaus:

There is one fart fetish girl with the name Bella Grace... she stays in Lagos... Are u on Fb? Let's chat over there

i am on fb.. name is mariah farthing..will love to chat.. ifb if this is true
Re: Farting Girl by abduljabbar4(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lol. What kind of weed are you guys smoking? Mine doesnt get me that hig cheesy
Re: Farting Girl by Heloct(f): 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chai..

You don dey take wetin pass you bro
Re: Farting Girl by technicallyrich(m): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2017
Wow,i love farting or to pee when my boyfriend is sucking my pusy.is also my fetish.
But I think yoruba girls farts the most in nigeria,extend your search to ibadan,but the only issue is if you will see a neat yoruba girl.
I wish you luck.
Remember NEAT yoruba girl
Re: Farting Girl by manitobor(m): 12:36am On Sep 24, 2017
technicallyrich:
Wow,i love farting or to pee when my boyfriend is sucking my pusy.is also my fetish.
But I think yoruba girls farts the most in nigeria,extend your search to ibadan,but the only issue is if you will see a neat yoruba girl.
I wish you luck.
Remember NEAT yoruba girl

Hmm. Babe, are you yoruba?
Re: Farting Girl by technicallyrich(m): 12:56am On Sep 24, 2017
manitobor:

Hmm. Babe, are you yoruba?
No,ijaw,but I have yoruba friends and perhaps not only me that have observed it,take it when I say yoruba girls can fart for africa grin.but he should look for neat ones because is not that easy to see.
Re: Farting Girl by manitobor(m): 1:00am On Sep 24, 2017
technicallyrich:

No,ijaw,but I have yoruba friends and perhaps not only me that have observed it,take it when I say yoruba girls can fart for africa grin.but he should look for neat ones because is not that easy to see.

Lol, grin I hope he takes your advice.
Re: Farting Girl by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
fart4mee:

i am on fb.. name is mariah farthing..will love to chat.. ifb if this is true
I have three accounts... I use two for my search for farting girls
Re: Farting Girl by sKeetz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
lordnicklaus:

I have three accounts... I use two for my search for farting girls

Re: Farting Girl by Jagermeister(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sicko.
Re: Farting Girl by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Did God Create You Too?

(1) (Reply)

Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin / Lady With The Widest Hips And Curves In Africa / If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.