Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? (4549 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by oluwafrizzy(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2017
If you hear somebody saying that farting is sexy, you might think he’s crazy for saying that. Nevertheless, some experts agree with that opinion – even though we are all ashamed by farts, they can actually be good for the health.

Most people are scared of breaking the wind in front of their partners, and try to contain their gasses as soon as they can hold them. However, experts are warning that this is dangerous, and are urging everyone not to be ashamed of farting in front of other people!

Leah DeCesare, a family psychologist, is one of these experts who has released many articles about relationships and parenting. According to DeCesare, most people are afraid to be free with their partners, but this is wrong.

She explains that breaking wind while being with your partner is nothing to be afraid of – it’s a completely natural thing she equals to laughter, crying or hunger. She also said that women should fart in front of their partners for some reasons.

An exclusive relationship
The “weaker sex” is linked with sweetness, tenderness and fragility, but farting in front of your partner can send a positive message that he is the only one you want. After all, you surely want the love of your life to be your best friend, right? This degree of sincerity will bring your relationship to another level and make it more honest and exclusive

Internal jokes
Most people consider breaking wind in company a funny thing, which can lead to internal jokes and strengthen the relationships.

No secrets
Farting in front of your partner will make your relationship more sincere and sends a message that there are no secrets between the two of you. If you don’t feel the need to hold your gasses in, you won’t hide anything else.

Farting is sexy
Yes, it is! Is your partner attracted to you after you come home sweaty after a run or hitting the gym? If he likes you then, why would you be afraid to fart in front of him? Don’t hold the gasses in – just break the wind and be free!

DeCesare says that farting can bring a couple together. It’s the perfect way of expressing that you feel free in front of your partner and may be the start of a good and long relationship. So fart all you want – it may be the thing that takes your relationship to a new level!

You still don't believe? ??check from the source
http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/02/did-you-know-that-it-is-good-that-your.html
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2017
grin

What abt farting during sex? cheesy

Wud it be sexy if she her nunu keep talking too? grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by banjicom(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy?

angry Are you Mad?

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by Laveda(f): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2017
What nonsense

What if it smells?

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by jonaifame22(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2017
That means u have to put ur ass on vibration so that the ring tone of the fart won't sound

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by oluwafrizzy(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2017
Laveda:
What nonsense
What if it smells?
if ders true love... the smell will be romantic

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by firstking01(m): 9:05am On Feb 06, 2017
Laveda:
What nonsense
What if it smells?
Lol, before nko, wasn't it meant to smell?
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Nunu eh grin
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by minexpo(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2017
cheesy grin to me ...I see ntin wrong in it..its fun sha cus I do it....bt it should been done moderately and wen u guyz wan play around.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2017
It makes the relationship stronger hahaha
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by seunny4lif(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2017
Abeg
Farting is allow anywhere grin grin even inside board meeting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by sainttwist1(m): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Laveda:
What nonsense
What if it smells?
loooooooool
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by myfantasies(f): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
I did dat yesterday, he just bust out laughing, nd threatened he will do same

After a while wen i thought everything was cool, he fart on my face, d smell was horrible, i have to run out of d room

It was d first time we were doing something crazy, to say d truth, it was fun

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by FavoredGuy: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
myfantasies:

After a while wen i thought everything was cool, he fart on my face, d smell was horrible, i have to run out of d room

I am not understanding ooo! Meanwhile, go to your e-mail inbox. I sent you a mail.
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by myfantasies(f): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
FavoredGuy:
I am not understanding ooo! Meanwhile, go to your e-mail inbox. I sent you a mail.

Seen nd replied

Wat r u not understanding
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by FavoredGuy: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
myfantasies:

Seen nd replied

Wat r u not understanding
....I mean how sexy it (farting) is, because I recall when I was in school, I had a hostel roommate (Sam) that was farting at will. He loved eating a lot of beans and you know what that implies in terms of farting. So it was too embarrassing for all of us in the room because he hardly controlled farting and we hardly condoned it. That's why I said 'I am not understanding' how sexy that same farting could be (especially if it is Sam's calibre of mess). Shey you get me now baa? Sam dey NL, but I no go disclose him NL identity.
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by myfantasies(f): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
FavoredGuy:
....I mean how sexy it (farting) is, because I recall when I was in school, I had a hostel roommate (Sam) that was farting at will. He loved eating a lot of beans and you know what that implies in terms of farting. So it was too embarrassing for all of us in the room because he hardly controlled farting and we hardly condoned it. That's why I said 'I am not understanding' how sexy that same farting could be (especially if it is Sam's calibre of mess). Shey you get me now baa? Sam dey NL, but I no go disclose him NL identity.

Dis is between partners

Nd i don't need Sam identity
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol.

I dey mad?.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by optional1(f): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
whats d need of dating you when i can't fart in your presence...

I fart you stay with me to inhale d smell/scent together.. Thats love

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by TuneChi369(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
I remembered when my ex used to fart when we are together...The smell na die sha but me dey fire her my own back oooo ma own na just sound e dey make sha...Funny Though.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
myfantasies:

Dis is between partners

Nd i don't need Sam identity
na wa for u ooO u want make the environment spoil!!!!
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Laveda:
What nonsense

What if it smells?
for ya mind na!!!abi u nor dey mess na!!!eh eh atlast u con put ya pics,,,,,anyway u nor fine sha!!!u only endowed
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
It makes the relationship stronger hahaha
na wa for u ooo,so mess na love abivsee for ur own case eh!!!I advice u to dey eat bean's and egg!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by ItxAyce(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Farting is normal.... Not sexy
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Martin124:
na wa for u ooo,so mess na love abivsee for ur own case eh!!!I advice u to dey eat bean's and egg!!!!!!

Thanks for your advice

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by wristbangle: 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Can u define d meaning of the bolded pls? cool
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
which smelling sexy?...she shouldn't even tell me she even uses a toilet....shebi she is too sexy....so she isnt spozd to shit,mess,piss and whatever generates smell
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by midehi2(f): 3:35am On Feb 07, 2017
my fart turns him on
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by oluwafrizzy(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2017
myfantasies:

yeah.. it makes you guys feel closer
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by oluwafrizzy(m): 8:31am On Feb 07, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
which smelling sexy?...she shouldn't even tell me she even uses a toilet....shebi she is too sexy....so she isnt spozd to shit,mess,piss and whatever generates smell
haha Shoro niyen
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Thanks for your advice
I salute
Re: Did You Know Farting In Front Of Your Boyfriend Is Sexy? by oluwafrizzy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Fact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending N/ude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her / Corps Member Flashes Her Nipples In Wet NYSC Crested Vest - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.