Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 (18945 Views)

Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week / COVID-19: Akeredolu Offers Permanent Jobs To Volunteers In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 by egbaguy2: 10:44am On May 25, 2017
This wont deter me from registering come next week....me sef wan chop 30k. I won't report when deployed. They shud come arrest me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 by Nobody: 11:23am On May 25, 2017
oh ye npower deserters. but come o, why cant they stop paying those who failed to report at their primary assignment?
Re: Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 25, 2017
In the first place was it not voluntary scheme... Why the use of force then?
Re: Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 by cashkid: 12:06pm On May 25, 2017
expert1:

Not all Corpers sabi teach ... dullards plenty among them

You dey mind am....
Re: Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 by 1Nairaboy(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2017
FG Find these 17 nd Bag them with Awards..It's not eazy to be notice grin grin 17/200,000 they are special abeg cheesy
Re: Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 by odoguma(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2017
Job Description

Offline Sales Agent

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki (PH1)
Festac
Isolo/Okota
Lagos Island
Yaba
Aguda/Orile
Omole/Ojodu
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

forward your resume using the email subject ''OFFLINE SALES AGENT'' to

erecruiter@erecnigeria.com
or
a.obaro@erecnigeria.com
Re: Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 by LKO(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2017
The N Health component of N Power is the most useless part of the scheme. People without medical training been deployed to work in health centres is to say the least crazy. U expect a graduate of mass comm, economics, political science etc to work in health centres, to do what exactly? To issue cards to patients and watch babies crying after been injected by nurses? This programme is not adding any value to the CV of beneficiaries in anyway whatsoever. People are not motivated to go to work because of funny places they are deployed to. N Power should quickly redeploy non medical graduates from NHealth now.
Re: Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 by Skubidude(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2017
hammer2010:
May God punish who so ever that spewed that thrash angry sad
So all those yeye lawmakers lawbreakers that are on jumbo allowances that have been perpetually absent from their responsibilities, who the Bleep has prosecuted them
What about the President that has been conspicously absent from office for long now, what has been done about that
Because of dis peanuts wey una decide to share give us after failing to create a condusive atmosphere for employment generation, na em una wan begin monitor us like monitoring spirits
God punish una finish angry angryWhen una ready, make una come drag me from where I dey prosecute me. Infact, I was even considering reporting to my primary assignment to negotiate days I'd be working, but since una wan begin issue threat, I'd gladly cancel that plan till futher notice.
Nonsense! angry angry angry
No work no pay, u never hear dat one
U keep collecting stipend for a job not done, not fair!
Re: Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 by jobbers: 4:07pm On May 25, 2017
lol
Re: Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 by urchhhhh: 4:57pm On May 25, 2017
Hmmmm allow them jor wetin be Una own self remember that npower stuff is not a permanent work ok.allow them to enjoy their money ooo
Re: Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 by azidomedogo: 9:38pm On May 25, 2017
Thread ClosedThread ClosedThread Closed
Re: Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 by Nobody: 10:20am On May 26, 2017
007author:

30k not 23000

Still waste of money & time, more chaos & confusion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salaries Of Dangote Group / How To Introduce Yourself In An Interview? / Finally Landed The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.