Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos (31250 Views)

Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture / Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by sanity12(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Nigeria is indeed a zoo
is your own music career not a zoo, all u know is bad mouthing.....some soldiers no get sense.
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by biz2get(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2017
I spit on Some Nigerian Armed men.. angry
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Onliie(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Get a degree first before calling the country a zoo
I have second degree and I agree with him

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Bishop000(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2017
Zoology
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 25, 2017
See how a Nigeria-mmmn is treating a fellow Nigerian because of military position

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Eddygourdo(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
wow grin So nice to be animals again grin. A real Evolution reverse is happening in Nigeria while other countries are trying to create super humans.

Just rie nsi ebe a
lol, whose nsi should he eat Biko. people with sharp and savage mouth sha.
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by posh95(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Abeg who degree epp?
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by isahsalee: 2:24pm On May 25, 2017
YOU CALLED FOR IT, WHY SOLDIER FOR SUG ELECTIONS? AND NOT POLICE? WHAT POLICE CAN ENDURE DURING CIVIL UNREST ARMY CAN NOT.

HOWEVER, I CONDEMNED ARMY BRUTALITY AGAINST THE STUDENT BUT, MORE BLAME FOR THE ELECTION ORGANIZER.
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Nigeriadondie: 2:25pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
One dont need a degree for that

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by NothingDoMe: 2:29pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:
who really are you cheesy
One of the BMC members hiding under a female moniker.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by nkemjacob2(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu us a prophet. What a zoo country

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Naijazure: 2:40pm On May 25, 2017
The simple truth is that "for every action, there's always an equal and opposite reaction" These uniformed fellows didn't just converge on the institution to assault the students...

So the informant should kindly explain what those students did to deserve this...

I been to the institution and know what they are capable of
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Hades2016(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Get a degree and know the people you display display your buccal cavity with
can you ask your so called dullard president to bring out his on degree first ?
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Nigeriadondie: 2:50pm On May 25, 2017
Nigerian soldiers are rabid dogs that deserve to have their bodies rained with bullets from Shekau's gun.
Beasts who should flex their muscles up north wud be complaining no weapon to fight. Very useless people cowards who flex muscles with unarmed, defenseless civilians. That is y when they are killed by BH I ve no iota of sympathy for them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Organs(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2017
IPOB will be mute now oh. You will not hear anything from them. If this should happen in Aba or Enugu, it is automatically Buhari sending soldiers to kill Igbo people. Also you will read on igbere tv and other blogs, 40 innocent igbo students massacred by Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Organs(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Your president should lead by example by showing us his WAEC first, unity beggar.

Bros, you wey get waec result and more to show, what and who are you? At least he has risen to the highest post in his country, you nko?
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by kellywise54(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2017
This country is so annoying honestly speaking,i wanna ask are we in military regime?why all this.
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by OtiKpa(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
But if na to face BH them go scamper for safety in Cameroon.

Useless troops

What is this one trying to say....
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by preshieamadina(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2017
The thing is that our soldiers needs reorientation...that's all..but wait ooo..police no dey for bauchi to act as security instead of the soldiers...Nigerian soldiers are being used for the wrong purpose
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Tjohnnay: 3:06pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Nigeria is indeed a zoo

Oh na today u knw? Una eyes don finally ope

Wn i dey tel una d reason why i wn run comot for dis country una dey reason me
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by bendike: 3:15pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
Sister Nigeria is really a zoo and I will give you a reason why i think so. Recently i had cause to be at an events center in oregon on a Saturday morning.. The amount of cars trooping into the complex was just too much. Choice cars for that matter. There were over 500 cars parked inside the complex. The whole adjoining street also blocked with parked cars!. Now you also had those that came on foot to the complex. I can assure you the amount of people were in their thousands. Old, young, middle age etc but mainly of the middle class i assumed. On further inquiry i was informed that this is a regular occurrence every Saturday at designated centers all over the country.
Guess what, they all came to write IELTS examination that enables you legally migrate to USA, UK, CANADA, and AUSTRALIA!
My dear middle class folks are leaving this country in their thousands ohh! Most say it is for the future of their children. To enable them have good education and quality of life.
I fear for this country every day. Imaging my son learns how to drive and i give him a car, does it mean SARS policemen could arrest him and beat him up that he is a cultist or yahoo boy? I even avoid him strolling on the street as he is quite tall for a 14 year old because i am scared that police danfo patrol vehicle could arrest him for wandering.
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by dangwarmai(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2017
why do you invite soldiers in the first place? it's your fault, and you got what you deserve.
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by tunapa2000: 3:23pm On May 25, 2017
Nawa oooo
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by factwriter(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
And we are all animals

Hello Monkey cool

Not everyone in a ZOO is an animal. Some are zoo (animal) keepers while others are zoo (gate) keepers.

Get the drift?
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by colbankz(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
I only Know I'm not a FAILED MUSICIAN

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by colbankz(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2017
k2kay:
Nigerian soldiers are such cowards! Is this the territorial integrity they are supposed to defend? Brutalizing harmless citizens? I weep for this country.
we should learn to respect our soldiers irrespective of wat might av happened....i think d school authorities should come out and give reasons for employing soldiers to secure common S.U.G election
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by k2kay(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2017
colbankz:
we should learn to respect our soldiers irrespective of wat might av happened....i think d school authorities should come out and give reasons for employing soldiers to secure common S.U.G election
My friend, u don't demand respect, u earn it!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by mexxmoney: 4:43pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:

He is actually right. Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by barallanee(f): 4:44pm On May 25, 2017
Airforce1:
Nigeria is indeed a zoo
swear down
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by Lincoln275(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2017
who invited dem in d first place?
Re: Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos by ivolt: 4:49pm On May 25, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Your president should lead by example by showing us his WAEC first, unity beggar.

Typical non-thinking coward begging for his freedom.
Brave men fight and snatch their freedom why cowards
cry, blame and whine about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam / Pay Rise: FG Excludes State Universities, ASUU Kicks / Four Final Year FUTO Students Design A Campus Surveillance Drone (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.