Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

3 Signs She Is Comparing You With Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Signs She Is Comparing You With Others (2132 Views)

5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore / My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Signs She Is Comparing You With Others by Thepasserby(m): 1:42pm On May 25, 2017
There is nothing as simple and at the same time as complicated as a relationship. What makes it even worse is the complicated nature of ladies behavior. If humans were devices, permit me to say that women are an advanced version of men. The fact that she doesn't even know what she wants is scaring enough.

It is quite hard to decipher what is going through her mind because she doesn't even know herself. Her multi tasking nature has made her to do things which are generally impossible for men.

While in a relationship, the lady can go to any length to make the man better, she can do all things possible to make sure he is exactly what she wants him to be. In a bid to do this, she may end up comparing her man with others and thus, may lead to the relationship breaking up.

Here are some signs to look out for whenever a lady is comparing you with someone.

1. She complains about your attitude
I don't even know who made the rule that it's a lady's right to be treated well by a man, my dear we are all humans and deserve to be treated well. The moment she starts comparing you with other guys she sees, she begins to complain about virtually everything you do. She will never be satisfied as long as you don't do what the other guy is doing.

2. She starts disrespecting you
Yes! You both will never come to terms on anything. Your opinion will no longer be important, you will lose your position in her life as long as you are not doing what the other person is doing. She sees everything you do as trash and will never respect you again. All she sees is the other person and nothing else.

3. She looses interest in you
When she starts to compare you with others, forget it, you are in for a big trouble. You will be treated worst than a slave.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com
Re: 3 Signs She Is Comparing You With Others by 9jayes: 1:45pm On May 25, 2017
Who cares as long as am getting free pussy
Re: 3 Signs She Is Comparing You With Others by cashcity: 2:06pm On May 25, 2017
Hmmmmm.. Who cares if she is losing interest in me.. Infact the moment I notice a change in her I immediately change too. I will start toasting dat amaka at my backyard dat is finer dan her in all area cos I know dats Wat girls hate the most... Seeing u trying to replace her with someone more beautiful.
Re: 3 Signs She Is Comparing You With Others by Nerul(f): 4:16pm On May 25, 2017
Hmmm..Truly,Women are complicated.
Re: 3 Signs She Is Comparing You With Others by FvckShiT(m): 4:18pm On May 25, 2017
when her fûçking assistant boyfriend fúçks her better than you blöödyfûçkiñg do
Re: 3 Signs She Is Comparing You With Others by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 25, 2017
cashcity:
Hmmmmm.. Who cares if she is losing interest in me.. Infact the moment I notice a change in her I immediately change too. I will start toasting dat amaka at my backyard dat is finer dan her in all area cos I know dats Wat girls hate the most... Seeing u trying to replace her with someone more beautiful.
I v a girl den wey dey do gragra, I bleeped her while toasting her friend. When her friend gree like dis, I ditch her to date her friend. Omo she complain and cried why I go date her friend grin . 3months later I ditch her friend grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Valuable Thing You've Offered To Your Bae Or Boo?? / Ex Miss Tourism Flashes Dried Boobs In These Photos / Have You Heard Quavo (migos) FT Davido? Download It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.