Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,719 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Forgive Me - Suicide Bomber's Final Words - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Forgive Me - Suicide Bomber's Final Words (527 Views)

My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / Suicide Bomber Hits Borno Idps Camp, Three Persons Killed - NEMA / Please Nigerians Forgive Me, I Know Nothing About Evans Posted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forgive Me - Suicide Bomber's Final Words by AfritonMediaHub: 8:22pm On May 25, 2017
Manchester's Suicide Bomber Salman Adebi phoned his nuclear scientist mother hours before his deadly attack and said 'forgive me', a Libyan anti-terror official has said.

A Libyan security source revealed Abedi rang his younger brother Hashem in Libya, telling him to get their mother Samia Tabbal, 50, to call him.
Details of his plea for forgiveness emerged after Tabbal was quizzed by police in Tripoli.
News sources in the US, citing intelligence officials, have said Abedi's mother was fearful her son had been radicalised.
It has also been claimed she told authorities her son had been radicalised.
The terrorist's family had informed on the 22-year-old as they feared he had become 'dangerous', a US intelligence official said.

Re: Forgive Me - Suicide Bomber's Final Words by AfritonMediaHub: 8:26pm On May 25, 2017
Now everybody is getting arrested. - olopa dey vex ni! grin grin grin

- His Father, Ramadan, who still insisted that his son had nothing to do with the suicide attack

- The younger brother of the Manchester bomber knew he was going to carry out the atrocity more than a month ago, Libyan police claimed last night.
Engineering student Hashem Abedi was being interrogated last night in Tripoli over claims he helped his older brother Salman build the suicide vest.
The brothers' father was also arrested in Libya yesterday.
Hashem, 20, has confessed to knowing about the attack when he visited his suicide bomber brother's Manchester home in April, Libyan counter-terrorism officers said.
Detectives said Hashem had links to Islamic State and was planning to carry out a terror attack in Tripoli.

-Ismail , the older brother of Salman, was also arrested in south Manchester yesterday.

Re: Forgive Me - Suicide Bomber's Final Words by AfritonMediaHub: 8:27pm On May 25, 2017
Summary! cry

(1) (Reply)

Security Operatives Shooting At Students...a Student Writes. / Chei Naija!!!young Man Hid In Aircraft From Lagos To London (see Photos) / Young Comedian, Chinedu Paul, A.k.a. MC Think Twice Mistaken To Be A Badoo Membe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.