Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose (16238 Views)

COVID-19: Why We Can’t Reduce VAT Now -FG / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack / Convict Onnoghen Now, FG Tells Code Of Conduct Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose by chngebeginwthme: 9:37am On May 27, 2017
magoo10:

you think supporting a bandit and a dictator who overthrow a civilian govt will do you some good? the answer is a big No. you are only deceiving yourself and future

Bring out evidence that Buhari was part of those that overthrow a civil Govt or remain silent, Hatred has eaten deep into your brain that you fail think straight..

Buhari was never part of any coup as he was only called to come and head the Military Govt then as the most trusted person..

Today 95% Nigerians can follow Buhari to war blindfolded.

I can trust Buhari with my life saving, Can you trust GEJ with your #10.000?
Re: DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose by chngebeginwthme: 9:38am On May 27, 2017
tribalistseun:
why not sai Buhari till 6060

You can continue wailing, it's not by mouth 2019 is fast approaching and you guys should continue practicing politics of hatred hahha..

The alliance between the North and South West is so strong that nothing for your region..
Re: DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose by magoo10(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Bring out evidence that Buhari was part of those that overthrow a civil Govt or remain silent, Hatred has eaten deep into your brain that you fail think straight..

Buhari was never part of any coup as he was only called to come and head the Military Govt then as the most trusted person..

Today 95% Nigerians can follow Buhari to war blindfolded.

I can trust Buhari with my life saving, Can you trust GEJ with your #10.000?
I can trust GEJ with my #1,000,000
you are funny
Muhammadu Buhari GCFR (born 17 December 1942) is the President of
Nigeria , in office since 2015. He is a retired major general in the Nigerian Army and previously served as the nation's head of state from 31 December 1983 to 27 August 1985, after taking power in a military coup d'état .[6][7] The term Buharism is ascribed to the Buhari military government. [8][9]

A person who became a military dictator after a coup is what? bros it is Saturday go and eat am at work now .
Re: DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose by Edu3Again: 11:34am On May 27, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Even when there's clear evidence that person stole or diverted Government money? Some people brain dead i swear...
How about General 2 house Dubai?
How about Amaechi?
Re: DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose by chngebeginwthme: 2:59pm On May 27, 2017
magoo10:

Story
evidence ko ,evidence ni
we wouldn't have been making noise for him if you and your team (lols) have gathered evidence before arresting him ,that is how sane minded intelligent agencies operate

So we should have let him run while we gather evidence? Don't you know we have some people that are spy within EFCC, DSS etc?
Re: DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose by chngebeginwthme: 3:08pm On May 27, 2017
magoo10:

I can trust GEJ with my #1,000,000
you are funny
Muhammadu Buhari GCFR (born 17 December 1942) is the President of
Nigeria , in office since 2015. He is a retired major general in the Nigerian Army and previously served as the nation's head of state from 31 December 1983 to 27 August 1985, after taking power in a military coup d'état .[6][7] The term Buharism is ascribed to the Buhari military government. [8][9]

A person who became a military dictator after a coup is what? bros it is Saturday go and eat am at work now .

Okay then Aguiyi Ironsi also take over power in 1966 through d'etat? Same is Murtala Muhammed, Obasanjo etc?

Oga make you get brain small, The coup was carried out by junior officers and as at then Buhari was in Jos then as the commanding officer and not in Lagos...

He was summoned and begged to take over control of power then as the most trusted military officer..

Get your fact right..
Re: DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose by chngebeginwthme: 3:10pm On May 27, 2017
Edu3Again:

How about General 2 house Dubai?
How about Amaechi?

Well Buratai declare his assets before become COAS, Amaechi have ask Wike to take him to court since 2015 and all wike can do it continue wailing all over the places.. Even the panel set up by wike failed to indict Amaechi..
Re: DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose by magoo10(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Okay then Aguiyi Ironsi also take over power in 1966 through d'etat? Same is Murtala Muhammed, Obasanjo etc?

Oga make you get brain small, The coup was carried out by junior officers and as at then Buhari was in Jos then as the commanding officer and not in Lagos...

He was summoned and begged to take over control of power then as the most trusted military officer..

Get your fact right..
and he took over after an evil plot?
was he forced?
perhaps he was a zombie

the likes fela sang about
'zombie o zombie'
'tell am make he shoot' zombie
'tell am make he laugh' zombie
'tell am make he move' zombie
Re: DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose by magoo10(m): 4:00pm On May 27, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

So we should have let him run while we gather evidence? Don't you know we have some people that are spy within EFCC, DSS etc?
where is he running to?
his house is known
he has a company that employs your brothers and he is always present doing his legitimate business
Re: DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose by chngebeginwthme: 4:06pm On May 27, 2017
magoo10:

and he took over after an evil plot?
was he forced?
perhaps he was a zombie

the likes fela sang about
'zombie o zombie'
'tell am make he shoot' zombie
'tell am make he laugh' zombie
'tell am make he move' zombie

So he should have turn it down when that was the trend then, He should have then when almost African leader then are Military men.

he should rejected then and force into retirement. Oga use your brain..
Re: DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose by chngebeginwthme: 4:09pm On May 27, 2017
magoo10:

where is he running to?
his house is known
he has a company that employs your brothers and he is always present doing his legitimate business

Well Diezani, Omokri run to UK and US..
Re: DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose by magoo10(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

So he should have turn it down when that was the trend then, He should have then when almost African leader then are Military men.

he should rejected then and force into retirement. Oga use your brain..
you are a funny character
Re: DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose by magoo10(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2017
you can't compare omokri and co to ubah,ubah has business interest running even now me and you are chatting.he is running no where
Re: DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose by chngebeginwthme: 5:27pm On May 27, 2017
magoo10:

you are a funny character

If na you, You have reject it then right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / I’ll Beat Saraki Silly In Senatorial Race – Oloriegbe / Tribunal: Presidency condemns media report, says Buhari retracted nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.