Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo (36015 Views)

What Biafra Should Do If Nigeria Finally Splits / We Have Stopped ‘grand’ Corruption In Nigeria - Osinbajo / OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:31am On May 26, 2017
ok
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:31am On May 26, 2017
Foolish coordinator

4 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by lenghtinny(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2017
Double post on fp...

The mod must be high up in the sky

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by CaptainFM1: 9:34am On May 26, 2017
KratosCorp:
undecided

How come no one is posting the speech made by the president of Ohaneze Ndigbo - Dr. Nnia Nwodo?

Was he not one of the keynote speakers at the event?

Or could it be that his speech is destructive to the One Nigeria propaganda?

Or are the One Nigeria apologists still not getting it?

When are they going to realize that it's stupid and a pure waste of time for non-Biafrans to tell Biafrans what is best for Biafrans and what is not?

Age is sure a mere number.

You can post Dr Nnia Nwodo's speech!

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:34am On May 26, 2017
Nigeria is a failed state,a place where elecrticity has become a luxury is not worth fighitng for, if the country is broken into pieces, regions would probably be able to develop more, but it seems its too big to exist, its just the reality that is on ground

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by kingthreatz: 9:36am On May 26, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
This midget should try and grow some balls

He shouldn't always be reading scripts the born to rule hands him

Haba mana undecided

Why not grow some balls too. Get a gun, fight for Biafra and die worse than Ojukwu. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by adeoba2008(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2017
I agree with you Mr. Ag President. We are respected as a country because we are still one. Divided we fall.

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by kingthreatz: 9:37am On May 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Unity beggars everywhere

Get your people the farrk out of the South-West. Then start your bloody secession. We dont want the bloody drug dealers
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Claumy2(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2017
For the South Easterners and South Southerners, they have to score about 200 or more to gain admission into unity schools whereas the Northerners will have to score like 50, 30 even 10 to gain admission into the same unity school; and you still want to convince the South/East and others that Nigeria is one and united? I think someone somewhere needs to think.

Osinbajo, think! Think!! Think hard!!! Today shall become yesterday by tomorrow.

10 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by kingthreatz: 9:38am On May 26, 2017
Mynd42:
Unity begging is a chronic disease.

Please start seceeding. Evacuating your family out of other parts of Nigeria is a goodstart. Wailing makes you worse than a drugged prosstitute
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by mmsen: 9:39am On May 26, 2017
KratosCorp:
undecided

How come no one is posting the speech made by the president of Ohaneze Ndigbo - Dr. Nnia Nwodo?

When are they going to realize that it's stupid and a pure waste of time for non-Biafrans to tell Biafrans what is best for Biafrans and what is not?

Could you post a link to the speech please.

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by buchilino(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2017
I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND D VP VIEWS, BUT IF HE OR ANY OTHER PERSON WANTS TO STOP BRAFIA, DEN THINGS HAS TO CHANGE. U DON'T ALLOW D STATUS QUO OF INJUSTICE TO REMAIN N EXPECT PPLE TO BE HAPPY. I LOOKED AT LIST OF PPLE DAT ATTENDED N I COULDN'T C ANY DECENT IGBO MAN OR WOMAN DER. WE IGBOS NO DAT JIM NWOBODO IS A TRAITOR N NITWIT. IF D REST OF COUNTRY WANTS UNITY, DEN JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL ABOVE RELIGION N ETHNICITY. WAT IS HAPPENING TO SOUTH KADUNA PPLE , IS A REMINDER OF ONE D REASONS NIGERIA IS IN A MESS.

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Jelal0007(m): 9:40am On May 26, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
This midget should try and grow some balls

He shouldn't always be reading scripts the born to rule hands him

Haba mana undecided
Why tall people dey $tupid like dis nah?
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:41am On May 26, 2017
very eloquent speech I must say.
only a fool will not see reason in this.
vanguard twisted it to suit their hate agenda yesterday. thank God we can see everything now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nigeriadondie: 9:41am On May 26, 2017
kingthreatz:

Why not grow some balls too. Get a gun, fight for Biafra and die worse than Ojukwu. grin grin
Afonja spotted. Relax if Buhari dies, Osibande wud smell fire from their fulani masters who are agitating that a Northerner must contest till 2023. If even the Middle Belts who were bootlickers of ther northern masters are against the unity of Nigeria and regretting the role they played in d civil war to the point that Gideon Orkar in 1990 sought to divide Nigeria, Gen Alanni Akinrinade who fought against Biafra said he regrets fighting for Nigeria's unity then I see no reason y Biafra issue go dey pepper una for body

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by kingthreatz: 9:42am On May 26, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Nice speech Mr President but you failed to convince me on why Nigeria should not be split.

Nigeria is not united and Nigeria and its people do not wish to be united.

The number of Nigerians who have died as a consequence of this country's existence are far larger than those who even died in the civil war. Let strong and reasonable arguments for division far outweigh those against it.

For the sake economic prosperity, human and social security, Nigeria must be divided.

Please divide it. Not by commenting on Nairaland. At least the coward Ojukwu made a move. You nko
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by magoo10(m): 9:42am On May 26, 2017
No be by force bros

3 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by morereb10: 9:42am On May 26, 2017
this man is really a fooool ooo

i thought he was or is a pastor

i dont blame him anyway cuz bible even supports slavery.

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by wristbangle: 9:43am On May 26, 2017
Mynd42:
Unity begging is a chronic disease.

You did not even bother to read the article before spewing thrash. No wonder Nairaland is losing credibility due to low intelligent people like you.
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:43am On May 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Unity beggars everywhere
Who is begging you? Does the man holding the gun need to do anything other than squeeze the trigger? We are daring you

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by chiefbamo(m): 9:43am On May 26, 2017
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by kingthreatz: 9:44am On May 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Afonja spotted. Relax if Buhari dies, Osibande wud smell fire from their fulani masters who are agitating that a Northerner must contest till 2023. If even the Middle Belts who were bootlickers of ther northern masters are against the unity of Nigeria and regretting the role they played in d civil war to the point that Gideon Orkar in 1990 sought to divide Nigeria, Gen Alanni Akinrinade who fought against Biafra said he regrets fighting for Nigeria's unity then I see no reason y Biafra issue go dey pepper una for body

Proudly Yoruba. Sorry all your opinions are 100% gutter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:44am On May 26, 2017
Osibanjo....history won't be Fair to u

2 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:45am On May 26, 2017
The campaign is often bitter and vitriolic, and has sometimes degenerated to fatal violence.

That's the summary of all that long speech. That's my position ever since. Does a slave or servant gets freedom from his master by slapping and slandering him? He cannot achieve anything by calling his master monkey, zoo etc. That's a bad strategy.

If not that Kanu was incarcerated, it would have so much degenerated. The educated Igbos should take the lead, because the ones i see everywhere including nairaland use provocative approach, which instead of endearing others to their cause, make their goals difficult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by pennywys(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2017
Biafra shall come to stay, whosoever don't like it should go to hellfire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by obie206(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2017
Even this house boy reading the epistle handed to him by the cabal, even he, knows that he's reading rubbish!

6 Likes

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by oweman: 9:47am On May 26, 2017
How I wish Buhari has been talking like this, we probably would have had less discordant tones of people seeking to cede away from Nigeria.

Biafra is a non issue !
Mere distraction when ibo's were planing thier evil agenda before the 2015 elections they forgot thier total population is less than 5% of the total population of Nigeria .
I actually attended the night meetings in Niger; Kwara missing the Kogi meeting by less than 30 minutes behind schedule so let them WAIL on .
The customs and other security agents should maintain 24 hour solid monitoring of those miscreants as one way or the other all thier plans are failing and will continue to fail . At whatever price biafra is unacceptable .
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Goahead(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2017
Mr. Osinbajo said Nigerians should think more of what unites them than what separates them.
What in God's name unite us in this country? Is it the marginalization of Igbos in all spheres of affairs of this shithole?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:49am On May 26, 2017
KratosCorp:
undecided

Why dont you be the hero, look for it and post it. It's a free forum, no charges. You dont need to play the victim card here again nah.
Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by ephi123(f): 9:50am On May 26, 2017
Let me say that there is a solid body of research that shows that groups that score high on diversity turn out to be more innovative than less diverse ones. There’s also research showing that companies that place a premium on creating diverse workplaces do better financially than those who do not. This applies to countries just as much as it does to companies.

Very true.

Yet, go to the average government parastatal and it is dominated by one ethnic group, which further reinforces the point that only one region seems to be benefiting the most from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Biafra Should Remain In Nigeria – Osinbajo by xynerise: 9:52am On May 26, 2017
He just read a script and suffered the bite of his conscience. Nigeria is NEVER greater together. We have been together for over 100 years and nothing to show for it but Killings, poor governance and you know the rest.

Let's try something new, please

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Full List Of Saraki’s Property In 2003 / Kwara Governor Complains About "Conduct" Of Kwara Rep By-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.